So many better than Neymar

binstead89

Re: So many better than Neymar

Just imagine...Hazard in Brazil.He'd dribble 22 players in a row lol.

Also, in order to dribble past 22 players in a row, he would need to dribble past himself as well as all of his team mates, as there is a maximum of 22 players on the pitch.

It is probably best to understand the basic rules of football before you start talking about the abilities of the players :o

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you now admit to asking irrelevant questions (spamming).

And again' date=' your apology means nothing when you follow it up with a statement about you not caring.

I hope you have blocked me, it will save you further embarrassment.[/quote']

herpes please take this to private message no one wants to listen to your rubbish

Yeah..he can make semi-professional defenders to look like clowns...God.Such a hype around this guy.Time will prove that I'm right again...like always did.

He proved himself vs amateurs and semi professionals...amazing :D

EDIT: Last time when I give my 2 pounds on the Clown...Though I may make him a Christmas present earlier and send a red nose in Brazil.

Modesty isn't really your strongest point, is it? :)

I don't see any player playing in the Brazillian league doing what Neymar does.He is the only player in that league that has the ability to dribble past 3,4 players and get a goal. The Brazillian isn't poor in an attacking sense as it has Damiao , Bernard , Ronaldinho etc and none of them can manage it.We will all see when he moves and lets remember this day . ;)

Also' date=' in order to dribble past 22 players in a row, he would need to dribble past himself as well as all of his team mates, as there is a maximum of 22 players on the pitch.

It is probably best to understand the basic rules of football before you start talking about the abilities of the players :o[/quote']

It was a joke you moron.

All this talk about Neymar is lame.Yes he is cocky, is he a good player? yes he is,is he a great player? no he is not yet.You can find many positives and negatives about the player as can be found about all other young players.He is a young player who is playing good football and comparing him to other players is useless.

Only time will tell weather he will be a great player only time will tell if he will move to a big club.For now he plays in Brazil and is rated at 91 according to SM.

I don't see any player playing in the Brazillian league doing what Neymar does.He is the only player in that league that has the ability to dribble past 3' date='4 players and get a goal[/b']. The Brazillian isn't poor in an attacking sense as it has Damiao , Bernard , Ronaldinho etc and none of them can manage it.We will all see when he moves and lets remember this day . ;)

sKNjOBYV27I

You-Got-Served-youve-been-service-of-process.gif

These threads are getting boring, not the hype surrounding Neymar.

I'm not even going to go into why Neymar would succeed in Europe and why he deserves his 91, i've done it a million times before.

As for the Pele comment, Pele recently said Neymar was the best in the World and better than Messi so i don't know where you got that tripe from.

Honestly move on. This argument will never be settled until he moves to Europe so just stop wasting effort typing out threads about it.

Certainly was a joke of a comment' date=' I agree.

PS. Please refrain from verbal insults or I will be forced to report you to the moderators. Thanks :)[/quote']

This guy is officialy a retardd!(Now quickly report me i know it will give you big satisfaction)

if you were anyway smart you would realise from when you wrote it its a banned word and that he had to add the extra d. you did because you had to leave spaces between each letter.

r e t a r d is far more gramatically incorrect than retardd

true...Herpes is ovbiously a 12 year old filling the forums with rubbish

Yeah..he can make semi-professional defenders to look like clowns...God.Such a hype around this guy.Time will prove that I'm right again...like always did.

He proved himself vs amateurs and semi professionals...amazing :D

EDIT: Last time when I give my 2 pounds on the Clown...Though I may make him a Christmas present earlier and send a red nose in Brazil.

Oh yeah, you are always right, i'm sure. And just to you know, Oscar was playing 3 months ago against this same defenders, without the same brightness, and now is a first XI at Chelsea... You're underrating Brazilian teams :).

sKNjOBYV27I

You-Got-Served-youve-been-service-of-process.gif

Point taken but I don't have enough time to post all the videos of where Neymar has destroyed Brazilian defenders e.g. Flamengo. My point was that the Brazilian league isn't as bad as some make out. Neymar is the best player in that league and I think he will succeed in Europe but only time will tell.;)

Wait a sec...This what I think, Neymar is a clown and always will be Secondly why just tell me 'why' he is compared to Messi the only think Neymar has is pace and skill, Neymar is a good player but overrated and hyped Only skills got him to 91

Archived