Sign in to follow this  
johnloch

Gold Championship 232 Thread

Scratching my head why this is not started. So Let me be the first.

I'm managing Cardiff of English league division 1. A hard fight for promotion can be expected as we're lacking funds and quality players - our best player is the 88-rated Craig Bellamy.

Just managed to make our first signing - 32-aged LB/CB Djimi Traore. We're of course still looking to boost our squad, but may rely more on loanees due to our tight transfer budget.

Re: Gold Championship 232 Thread

Good job with the thread mate. Would be pitty if there wasn't a thread for GW 232 as it goes good. People are still joining clubs (close to 30% after 2 days, not bad at all).

So, I'm managing Arsenal and im planning to reshape the team from top to bottom. I'm more than open for deals of course.

Good luck to everyone and have fun B)

Cardiff announces their second newcomer of the season - defender Dedryck Boyata joined on loan from Manchester City. Also an undisclosed source from the club confirms that they are on the verge of bringing in another player to add depth to the squad.

Following the arrival of Boyata from Manchester City on loan, Cardiff City today announces the signing of free agent Fabrice Levrat. The 32 years old Frenchman, who mainly deployed as a holding midfielder, is expected to play a vital role off the bench.

07 Oct 2013

Lose to Barcelona 1-0, drop to 2nd places. We did attack Barcelona but unable to find a goals/ although defeat but overall happy with the team. Advice team you can do it! Win title for me.

was unable to prevent a Real Madrid defeat to fierce rivals Barcelona.

Real Madrid slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Barcelona in their Division 1 fixture