Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Obiang

Olinga

Ismael

all seem great risers. Sorry to be so brash but are there any more under 22 risers from about 80 or less. Iv been looking at Portillo and Ximo, who should i get? Is there anyone else who is a better riser then that at about that rating :)

Obiang

Olinga

Ismael

all seem great risers. Sorry to be so brash but are there any more under 22 risers from about 80 or less. Iv been looking at Portillo and Ximo' date=' who should i get? Is there anyone else who is a better riser then that at about that rating :)[/quote']

I'd check out Leo Baptistao from Rayo Vallecano, probably looking at something like 77-83/84. Another one Alex Martinez at Real Betis 78-82/83 who could continue up to 86ish by end of season.

I would defo go for Portillo though should be looking at 80-85 minimum really, got plenty of game time in league and champs league and looks a very accomplished all round midfielder :)

do you think Benat had at least a chance of 89? Bêtis are in a good league position' date=' not sure how Benat is playing to be honest as I don't watch much Spanish football. Recently called up to the Spanish squad as well.[/quote']

He's playing very well, I'd be surprised if he were to remain at Betis beyond next summer.

As for the 89, well I'm finding it increasingly difficult to judge the SM reviews due to this Wiki input. But I'd say he certainly deserves 89 from the form he's shown in the games I've seen him play this season and last

He's playing very well' date=' I'd be surprised if he were to remain at Betis beyond next summer.

As for the 89, well I'm finding it increasingly difficult to judge the SM reviews due to this Wiki input. But I'd say he certainly deserves 89 from the form he's shown in the games I've seen him play this season and last[/quote']

I figured so. thanks for your input.

He was linked with some top clubs after his first impressive season, but decided to sign a new contact which seems to have been a good choice for his development.

I just hope he goes somewhere and stalls or isn't used.

You prefer Koke or Camacho?

Definitely Koke for me.

do you think Benat had at least a chance of 89? Bêtis are in a good league position' date=' not sure how Benat is playing to be honest as I don't watch much Spanish football. Recently called up to the Spanish squad as well.[/quote']
He's playing very well' date=' I'd be surprised if he were to remain at Betis beyond next summer.

As for the 89, well I'm finding it increasingly difficult to judge the SM reviews due to this Wiki input. But I'd say he certainly deserves 89 from the form he's shown in the games I've seen him play this season and last[/quote']

Agree with everything dancpoli has said. 89 would be deserved for Benat, the way SM has reviewed players in the last 2 years i would say that they would only give 88 this time, but again SM seem to have decided to switch things up with soccerwiki and what this means for ratings going forward is up in the air atm. Once I have seen what they do with the Italian ratings it should make it easier to understand what they will do with La Liga, so if i find the Italian changes to be of the generous sort then I will definitely be bumping up a lot of the ratings, Benat being one of them.

Great job with the predictions.

I just would like to know a couple of things.

I was wondering how certain you are about the +2 to Alba.

Also How likely is El Arabi to drop? i've seen a couple of granada matches and El Arabi seemed like quite a good player imo and stats wise he seems like their best player and highest goal scorer, thought Granada is in a relegation spot after almost half a season, which definetly puts him at risk.

Also How likely is El Arabi to drop? i've seen a couple of granada matches and El Arabi seemed like quite a good player imo and stats wise he seems like their best player and highest goal scorer' date=' thought Granada is in a relegation spot after almost half a season, which definetly puts him at risk.[/quote']

I am not Kazzer but I think a +2 is 80-90% likely to happen. Alba had been phenomenal in the Euros as you know and close to being impressive with Barcelona too, so 92 reflects his quality. My only worry is that having already risen to 90 with two consecutive +2s (Dec 2011 and April 2012) may make SM reluctant to give him another similar rise. But clearly he deserves 92. From what he has showed up to now, I think he could have been 93/94 but it will definitely come with some time.

I havent really seen a lot from El Arabi but I think he should stay for now with a slight chance of -1.

Also How likely is El Arabi to drop? i've seen a couple of granada matches and El Arabi seemed like quite a good player imo and stats wise he seems like their best player and highest goal scorer' date=' thought Granada is in a relegation spot after almost half a season, which definetly puts him at risk.[/quote']

Thanks.

Right now i'm about 75-80% on a 92 for Alba, that could go up to 99.9% once i've seen how the other big countries are reviewed. Since the last review his performances for Spain at Euro's should merit +1, and since then his performances in stepping up to Barca shoud earn him another +1. In fact the more I think about it the more certain I am he will get +2.

Tough one with El Arabi, he is one of Granada's best if not best player, however their poor form makes all of their high rated players in with a chance of dropping. I would expect him to just about stay these changes, but if Granada dont significantly improve their performances then he will surely drop the following review.

Joel Campbell +1?

Possibly done enough for him to get +1.

Will Carles Gil of Valencia get a review?

He's on loan at Elche (leader of segunda) and doing very well.

If so' date=' do you think 76 - 80/82 seems about right?[/quote']

I am not certain whether he will be reviewed or not, i suspect probably not. However if he did get reviewed the maximum he would get for half a season in Segunda would be 80, i'd predict 78/80 if he gets reviewed with La Liga. By end of the season an 82 could be probable but definitely not yet, 76-82 is way too much for now imo.

ramos 94--->95

higuain 94---->95

agree?

Higuain definitely not. Ramos has a chance, but a stay is more likely.