Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

I may be able to make a grab for Vieira Marcelo soon. I know he is already impressively rated' date=' but is it possible for him to go higher?

Part 2 of the question- I can afford either Marcelo or Neymar, which is the better choice?

thanks![/quote']

1. It's possible for Marcelo to rise, but it's unlikely to happen any time soon.
  2. Neymar is definitely the better purchase

I may be able to make a grab for Vieira Marcelo soon. I know he is already impressively rated' date=' but is it possible for him to go higher?

Part 2 of the question- I can afford either Marcelo or Neymar, which is the better choice?

thanks![/quote']

lol, really easy, go for Neymar mate!

thanks![/quote']

Marcelo can rise a bit more but will be hard

Neymar has silenced his critics since his move and will hit the high 90's when he adds more goals to his currant game

get Neymar

Neymar to 93 might be the final nail in the coffin for me on this game. Laughable

Indeed. 93 for what, diving? -.- Reus and Hazard are far better than Neymar, yet they are only rated 92. Neymar by just going to barca gets an undeserved +1 to 92, and now another undeserved one to 93? Laughable, now it is pretty much confirmed that SMFA is composed by barca supporters. SMFA = barca fan club.

I think he deserved to rise just not yet and to 92 not 93 as the last rating just came to soon for him. To be honest the ratings are a joke in general now and if they're rising players like Neymar so quick why aren't they dropping players ratings so quick?

Indeed. 93 for what' date=' diving? -.- Reus and Hazard are far better than Neymar, yet they are only rated 92. Neymar by just going to barca gets an undeserved +1 to 92, and now another undeserved one to 93? Laughable, now it is pretty much confirmed that SMFA is composed by barca supporters. SMFA = barca fan club.[/quote']

Hazard is definetly not better than Neymar.Not in this season at least.

Anyway,Neymar for 2 weeks of good football at Confe Cup gets 92 and for 8 good games in La Liga gets 93?

Reus for a whole season of world class football stays at 92 and for another world class start(10 games) remains at 92?Nice!

Schmelzer is still a 90 and he hasnt seen a rise for more than 2 years.Nice!

Make Miki a 94 because he had a good start.

Bale and Neymar-most overrated players on SM.

EDIT: Lets wait for Bale to make 2 more games against some 'sh' sides and he'll get 96 at least.

Anyway' date='Neymar for 2 weeks of good football at Confe Cup gets 92 and for 8 good games in La Liga gets 93?

Reus for a whole season of world class football stays at 92 and for another world class start(10 games) remains at 92?Nice!

[/quote']

Dont agree with Neymar rise but I like how you state Neymar only plays 'good' football and Reus 'WORLD CLASS'.