Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

God.I just hate guys like you who say this but have nothing to prove it.Have you ever seen Schmelzer or you base your 'opinion' on what you heard from somebody else?

Well' date='let me tell ya.Marcel Schmelzer,this average lad,been Borussia's[u'] BEST defender before the injury[/u].The lad has 1 goal and 2 assists in something like 8/9 games.A guy who's apparently 'good' like Marcelo has 2 assists in 8 games or something like that.Anyway,I shouldn't make any comparasions but just to show that he is far from being average going foward.Defensively,he's been BvB's best defender before to get injuried.That means he's been better on the pitch than Neven Subotic and Mats Hummels,especially.Defensively,he's good and going foward again he's good.He may not be at the same level with his team mates but he's well above most of the lads in his position.

I am as entitled to my opinion on a player as you - and you have plenty of opinions on various players from what I read. And my view is not tainted from what anyone else thinks, I am old enough to form my own thanks.

I have seen plenty of him and my opinion is he is average, neither great going forward nor great at defending. No idea why you mention Marcelo - I certainly didn't compare him to that or any other player.

His position in the national side is due to Germany's shortage of quality full backs (Lahm not withstanding) and not him being top drawer. Again, like at his club, he will be an average player in a very good side.

Only my opinion, backed by what I have seen, which I am entitled to, whether you hate it or not!

Okay,if you seen plenty of him I won't argue but you should know that he's been BvB's best defender before to get injured.Anyway,he probably doesn't get the recognition he deserves from most of people so you just base your opinion on what you heard.Thats not my problem eitherway.Stick to what you want to believe.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Very average left back lucky enough to be playing in a very good team maybe!

Yeah, so average, he's going to be the starter at LB, for Germany, in the 2014 World Cup!

And for Germany, one of the weakest national teams in the World.:rolleyes::D

But everybody is entitled to their opinion:)

Yeah' date=' so average, he's going to be the starter at LB, for Germany, in the 2014 World Cup!

And for Germany, one of the weakest national teams in the World.:rolleyes::D

But everybody is entitled to their opinion:)[/quote']

yeah but look who are the alternatives at left back.

Aogo? Jansen? Schafer?

If your looking for a weak link in the side you could see that as the area that lacks strength & depth.

;2777192']yeah but look who are the alternatives at left back.

Aogo? Jansen? Schafer?

If your looking for a weak link in the side you could see that as the area that lacks strength & depth.

Yeah, maybe, but they (Germany) can even play Lahm or Boateng at LB.

I wish my NT (Portugal) had one third of Germany's depth:(

Different positions mate.

Anyway Boateng and Lahm wont be at LB at the WC 2014. I think its gonna be between Jansen and Schmelzer and in recent games Jansen has played but still Schmelzer has a good chance.

Yeah, I know mate: I just pointed out that Germany (in case of a LB emergency) can put Lahm or even Boateng there. Nevertheless, I see Schmelzer as the best LB option for Germany, in next year's World Cup.:)

Rather how the heck he stayed at 94 for so long.

Agreed.

Benzema is not good enough to start for RM.

Firstly RM shouldn't have sold Higuain, but Benzema.

Higuain is much better than Benzema, but since Benzema is a favourite of the president Perez, RM sold Higuain instead. A very big mistake..

Also Morata is much better than Benzema too- in a few minutes of playtime, Morata performs much better than Benzema in an entire match.

Morata should be the titular centre forward of RM, not Benzema.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Even when i agree with the drop, its also hard to be the "main forward" or the "number 9" if you wanna call it, and play in the shadow of Ronaldo. Happened with Ibra at Barcelona for example (even tho i think Ibra was fine at Barcelona despite what many say).

I think Benzema its a great player, not as powerfull as Higuain but with better technique, dont be surprised if he moves to another team in the PL (most probably) and be outstanding there.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Based on what is Suarez better than Benzema?

He's a better striker, Suarez is the best player of Liverpool, Benzema "just a striker for Real Madrid", Suarez score almost every game he play. It's not a case if Real want Suarez. Suarez is better, and you know it. :P

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

He's a better striker' date=' Suarez is the best player of Liverpool, Benzema "just a striker for Real Madrid", Suarez score almost every game he play. It's not a case if Real want Suarez. Suarez is better, and you know it. :P[/quote']

Based on what is he a better striker pal?In your opinion,he's a better striker.Suarez would be 'just a striker for Real Madrid' aswell.

Can you enlighten me why ? He has 15 games 7 goals 7 assists.... I think is decent enough to keep his rating...

His standard of performance has dropped considerably, plus he has been poor for France too. & on top of that is scoring stats dont compared to the below 5:

Lewandowski - 17 apps 13 goals

Cavani - 15 apps 11 goals

Suarez - 6 apps 6 goals

Aguero - 13 apps 13 goals

Falcao - 11 apps 8 goals

I think 93 suits just fine. Diego Costa is miles better, & currently has 16 goals in 16 games.

Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

His standard of performance has dropped considerably' date=' plus he has been poor for France too. & on top of that is scoring stats dont compared to the below 5:

Lewandowski - 17 apps 13 goals

Cavani - 15 apps 11 goals

Suarez - 6 apps 6 goals

Aguero - 13 apps 13 goals

Falcao - 11 apps 8 goals

I think 93 suits just fine. Diego Costa is miles better, & currently has 16 goals in 16 games.[/quote']

Even though the numbers are correct, we must remember that ratings never been about that. A player in the Japanesse league might have that numbers and he wont be rated 94. Suarez plays for a team with a level below the others and i doubt he will reach 94 unless Liverpool ends up top 4 or achieves something important even though lately the rating change sistem has changed a lot.. Cavani got his 94 when his transfer to PSG was completed... i always thought that the French league was capped at 92/93 and the guy rose anyways so its uncertain really... :confused:

Re: Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Even though the numbers are correct' date=' we must remember that ratings never been about that. A player in the Japanesse league might have that numbers and he wont be rated 94. Suarez plays for a team with a level below the others and i doubt he will reach 94 unless Liverpool ends up top 4 or achieves something important even though lately the rating change sistem has changed a lot.. Cavani got his 94 when his transfer to PSG was completed... i always thought that the French league was capped at 92/93 and the guy rose anyways so its uncertain really... :confused:[/quote']

I know, I wasnt the one who started to bring stats into the discussion :P

Performances alone Benzema shouldnt be the same as Aguero or Lewandowski, & certainly shouldnt be so far ahead of Costa (who I know is due a rise, +2 minimum)