Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Yes thats the one. Any thoughts on the others?

If you have Afellay sell him, Bagnack is really highly rated at La Masia and has put in some solid displays so far.

Probably won't see Barça's first team for about 5 years but if you are in a setup for the long term I would buy him.

Don't know much about the others i'm afraid.

what is Iñigo MARTÍNEZ potential ?

92 or 93' date=' I guess.

What about Casemiro should I sell him or no? Seems that Ancelotti prefer other young players instead of him. Thank in advance for your help :)

I'd keep him tbh.

With Khedira's lengthy injury, he should get more game time.

And the lad's got quality.:)

Depends on where he ends up, if he stays at Sociedad then no more than 90, 91 if hes exceptional, should he move to Barça or Real he will end up around 92, maybe even 93.

He's unlikely to ever reach 94 / 95 level on talent alone but I suppose he could get high like Piqué did via his teams success.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

About 92-93. He will be with Bartra the CB of Spanish NT in the next years.

Carlos Bacca of the Sevilla go to 89?

Yes' date=' he deserves the 89 by far. With RAkitic the best of SEvilla, and he has done better numbers than Bale or Neymar by now (Bacca has scored 11 goals in all the competitions).

any thoughts on these players?

Musacchio: playing at great level this year, but he's not a special player. He will get 90-91 at most.

Afellay: he will not play for Barça, he has to drop to 89.

Diego Lopez: he will rise to 91 if he keeps in the starting line up. He will get 92 at most.

F. Nacho: he will play some matches, but he is not a special player. Rise in next revision.

Bagnack: future CB of Barça. Keep or buy him. He is a potential 92-93.

Oliver: the next Iniesta. Potential 94-95.

David Gil: difficult to predict about a young GK. It's the most unkind position. :D

Seferovic: a very good striker for the future. He will not rise in the next revision.

What about Casemiro should I sell him or no? Seems that Ancelotti prefer other young players instead of him. Thank in advance for your help :)

Keep him. Very good player. A potential 92-93. He will play more this year with the injury of Khedira.

Will Casillas drop in the next review or stay? I see that he only plays in the CL. Thanks in advance :)

He should drop to 93 because it's not in the starting line up.

Ronaldo to 99? I think so.

You think so' date=' because you should like football.

Some people said that Ronaldo should only get to 99, if he won the 2013 Ballon d'Or.

That's pure nonsense, for me.

If SM base their ratings on (the totally non-corrupt) FIFA prizes, I'd be quite disappointed.

Ronaldo proved to be World class in 2 top clubs and leagues.

He's very influent for his club and national team.

He definitely deserves a 99.

And Messi to 98.

Sorry to disagree, mate.:)

You think so' date=' because you should like football.

Some people said that Ronaldo should only get to 99, if he won the 2013 Ballon d'Or.

That's pure nonsense, for me.

If SM base their ratings on (the totally non-corrupt) FIFA prizes, I'd be quite disappointed.

Ronaldo proved to be World class in 2 top clubs and leagues.

He's very influent for his club and national team.

He definitely deserves a 99.[/quote']

I was one of those guys who said that only if he wins the d'Or but only cause I know SM wont rise him unless he wins it cause that basically seals the fact that he is the best player in the world, right now we can only debate but him winning the Ballon d'Or would be a huge thing to counter people saying he isnt the best.

I was one of those guys who said that only if he wins the d'Or but only cause I know SM wont rise him unless he wins it cause that basically seals the fact that he is the best player in the world' date=' right now we can only debate but him winning the Ballon d'Or would be a huge thing to counter people saying he isnt the best.[/quote']

Hard to live in Ronaldo's world.Always 2nd...When you are first,you are there because Messi is injured.:P

I was one of those guys who said that only if he wins the d'Or but only cause I know SM wont rise him unless he wins it cause that basically seals the fact that he is the best player in the world' date=' right now we can only debate but him winning the Ballon d'Or would be a huge thing to counter people saying he isnt the best.[/quote']

I respect your opinion, but I honestly believe SM shouldn't base their ratings on FIFA prizes, mate.:)