Kazzer

Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

How does it end?

Both retire and then the debate begins on another two.

I'm thinking Neymar and some talent that hasn't been unleashed as of yet but may in a few years that will go on to be the best in the world, am I debating about neymar and some unknown player already? :P

Both retire and then the debate begins on another two.

I'm thinking Neymar and some talent that hasn't been unleashed as of yet but may in a few years that will go on to be the best in the world' date=' am I debating about neymar and some unknown player already? :P[/quote']

Josh Brownhill? :D

;2810015']who actually cares...

cant stand the whole CR/Messi whose best conundrum' date=' they both play in a sub par league anyway :D[/quote']

You are probably just being funny, but i actually agree on that. Besides Barça, RM, and Atl. Madrid the rest is pretty average. I really like to see some player in PL for example, just to see what escuses would some blind fanboys would come up with.

RODRÍGUEZ, José

should i keep him? has a bright future ahead of him?

i saw he plays for the Spain U21 NT but he doesnt get play time at Real

and i dont think he will rise

RODRÍGUEZ' date='[b'] José[/b]

should i keep him? has a bright future ahead of him?

i saw he plays for the Spain U21 NT but he doesnt get play time at Real

and i dont think he will rise

Came on as a substitute versus Valencia and scored what proved to be the winner. It was his second goal of the season.

Might not rise this time around, as he only has just over two hours playing time, having come on in nine matches.

Keep.

Came on as a substitute versus Valencia and scored what proved to be the winner. It was his second goal of the season.

Might not rise this time around' date=' as he only has just over two hours playing time, having come on in nine matches.

Keep.[/b']

That was Jese Rodrguez who came one not Jose.

to answer the other question iam not sure if Jose should be kept don't know a lot about him but i think a loan move could be good might be worth selling him and shortlisting till a late date

What rating do you predict Koke? Also what do you think he will reach with regards his maximum rating?

Also is Inigo Martinez worth keeping or should I sell on? I heard he was touted with as with to Barca will this happen do you think?

What rating do you predict Koke? Also what do you think he will reach with regards his maximum rating?

Also is Inigo Martinez worth keeping or should I sell on? I heard he was touted with as with to Barca will this happen do you think?

Koke has been in good for this season and may rise again,Maximum potential if he stays and athletico carry on to perform i think a 93/94 would be a fair maximum for him to reach

Keep Inigo rated very highly in spain and i think he should get a +1 to 90 in next changes

Rating increases on Alberto Moreno 87 and Morata 86 when they do La Liga in a month or so?

Thanks and Merry Christmas :D

Almost certain that Morata will increase at least 1 point. He have been playing a bit mainly as a late sub. And he has been scoring quite a lot in u21 level. Besides he plays for Real Madrid, that alone has been a reason for a lot to rise...

Rating increases on Alberto Moreno 87 and Morata 86 when they do La Liga in a month or so?

Thanks and Merry Christmas :D

Moreno has rose +7 in a very short space of time... His talent is evident but if he rises it should only be +1.

Morata has been getting decent game time and can score.. That along with the RM factor, he should be an 88.