Also... Will Bartra Rise to 88' date=' 89 or 90?[/quote']

I think he'll get a +1.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

godin to 92 ' date=' diego costa to 93, and isco 93 in the next review ? what about koke? can he rise in short term?[/quote']

Godin should get a rise to 92 yes, Diego Costa won't rise to 93, just 92 and Isco has a 50-50 chance of rising to 93 though IMO he'll only get a +1. Isco should only get a +1 but since he's young and hyped SM may well give rise him to 93. And yeah Koke has a decent chance of rising as well (+1).

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Costa 92 but if he keeps this level 93 at the end of season sure, even 94 if Atletico wins a tittle.

Godin 91/92 50 % of each

Miranda 90/91 if Godin rises, Miranda has to get 91.

Isco 92 hasn't performed so good as waited IMO. A few irregular, but has a enormous potential. He will go on improving.

Koke 91/92 It's more likely 91 but he is playing really awesome and 92 would not be a madness.

Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Costa 92 but if he keeps this level 93 at the end of season sure' date=' even 94 if Atletico wins a tittle.

Godin 91/92 50 % of each

Isco 92 hasn't performed so good as waited IMO. A few irregular, but has a enormous potential. He will go on improving.

Koke 91/92 It's more likely 91 but he is playing really awesome and 92 would not be a madness.[/quote']

I personally feel Costa has no chance of a 94 this season and Koke definitely shouldn't get a +2, that would definitely be too much, a +1 is fine.

Costa 92 but if he keeps this level 93 at the end of season sure' date=' even 94 if Atletico wins a tittle.

Godin 91/92 50 % of each

Koke 91/92 It's more likely 91 but he is playing really awesome and 92 would not be a madness.[/quote']

i think a 92/93 at end of the season is fine for Costa he shouldn't jump to a 94 after starting at 90 even a 93 would be a massive jump.

I think Isco has been performing quite well he's doing pretty much what people expected in his first season 92 would be fair for him

Koke should get a +1 a +2 at this stage is to big a jump as the same as Costa he hasn't done it for a long enough period to get a big rise

i think a 92/93 at end of the season is fine for Costa he shouldn't jump to a 94 after starting at 90 even a 93 would be a massive jump.

I think Isco has been performing quite well he's doing pretty much what people expected in his first season 92 would be fair for him

Koke should get a +1 a +2 at this stage is to big a jump as the same as Costa he hasn't done it for a long enough period to get a big rise

Koke and Costa's rise should be the same. If Costa gets +2, the same should apply for Koke.

Wouldn't surprise me if Isco got a 93 in the next change.

It only took Lewandowski 17 months to go from 89 to 94....

17 month is quite a while Costa Jumped from 88 to 90 6 month ago if he hits 94 at end of the season thats about 11 month from 88 to 94 thats not a long enough period of consistency in my eyes,it took Van Persie around 14 month of consistent scoring just to get a +1 to 95

Soccerwiki are to quick to rise players these days after a few good months/a year

Anyone else think that this is a bit strange, don't get me wrong because I believe Oliver Torres is a superb young talent but I can't help but think his rise to 86 has been rushed perhaps.

Here's a comparison of his career stats with 3 other recognized young talents from the major leagues according to transfermarkt.

At the top level (CL, EL, league, cups, full internationals):

Oliver Torres (86): minutes = 528 , goals = 1 , assists = 1

Adnan Januzaj (80): minutes = 1075 , goals = 3 , assists = 4

Max Meyer (83): minutes = 1423 , goals = 4 , assists = 4

Adrien Rabiot (85): minutes = 2384 , goals = 2 , assists = 4

I know Januzaj is probably going to rise again soon but I wouldn't expect it to be more than a +4, certainly not a +7 anyway.

Meyer and Rabiot recently rose so I wouldn't expect anything more for them for a few months at least.

Oliver's a great talent but he's managed to play less than a quarter of the minutes of Rabiot and less than half the total minutes of Januzaj and Meyer, while scoring fewer goals and making fewer assists and has achieved a higher rating than all of them, significantly higher than Januzaj and Meyer.

According to transfermarkt when Gotze rose to 86 he had played 1296 minutes at the top level and had 4 goals and 7 assists.

I like to think i'm generally quite supportive of SM's rating/review system compared to some but this is most certainly an inconsistency i've noticed.

They seem to be in a big rush to rise him before he has proven any sort of consistency at the top level (and i'm sure he will) rather than waiting for him to actually do it.

Opinions on Antoine Griezmanne??? His future potential as well.....thanks....

Amazing player, definitely keep. He's easily got 92+ potential though exactly how high he peaks depends on where he moves (if he moves which I'm pretty sure he will at some point). Looking at short term, he should rise to 91 as well, had a really good season so far and is Sociedad's top goal-scorer this season.