Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Sorry if this was asked already' date=' but what would it take for Jordi Alba to get a +1? I know he has been injured a lot so far this season so i don't think he will get it now, but maybe at the end of the season?

thanks![/quote']

He definitely won't rise in the coming review but if he performs well in this half of the season and Barca go onto win league and UCL/reach final then he's got a decent chance of rising to 93

Any thoughts of Jose Rodriguez Martinez of Real Madrid? He's currently playing for RM Castilla but he seems to be one of their stars and has had appearances for the first team... Will Khedira keep him out forever? With Alonso ageing can he step up?

No - for all the reasons steauaseka has already mentioned

What are the possibilities for the below mentioned players to get a +1:

Godin from 91 to 92

Turan from 91 to 92

JuanFran from 90 to 91

Thanks in advance for your help' date=' really appreciate.[/quote']

Godin and Juanfran should both rise in my opinion though whether they will is a different question.

No rise for Turan

will Alexis Sanchez rise?

Depends, personally I think he should stay for now and if he can keep up his form then a +1 at the end of the season would be fine but he's got a 50-50 chance of rising now as he's performed quite well under Tata and Pedro's rated 93 so Sanchez might also get a +1 to make them equal.

Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

I do not understand because you do not believe that Turan increases 92. It seems to my me to be the clearest. He and Koke are the players with more technical quality of the team... :)

Still,he's been absolutely worthless and rubbish this season.For me,he wasn't 91 quality this season,let alone 92

Will Pepe get his 93 rating back ? I don't think he should have lost it in the first place.

I also did not like the drop. He wont get it back unless Madrid win the la liga title. When players drop, especially centre backs, its hard for them to get that 93 rating again, maybe he will never rise again.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Still' date='he's been absolutely worthless and rubbish this season.For me,he wasn't 91 quality this season,let alone 92[/quote']

With the respects you deserve, saying that Arda Turan is "absolutely worthless and rubbish" shows that you haven't seen a match of Atletico since years ago. Whether he get 92 or not, you can't say it. Please, watch some more Spanish League and then make your opinion. Regards.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

With the respects you deserve' date=' saying that Arda Turan is "absolutely worthless and rubbish" shows that you haven't seen a match of Atletico since years ago. Whether he get 92 or not, you can't say it. Please, watch some more Spanish League and then make your opinion. Regards.[/quote']

I can say that from what I see.IMO He's been absolutely worthless so far in this season.Seems like he finally made a good game against Rayo.

did you not see him play against barce he was the best player on the pitch by quite some distance ' date=' do you guys think that Koke, Isco and sanchez will get a rise??[/quote']

I agree, I saw that game and he was absolutely class. Koke should rise 100%, no doubt about it. Sanchez deserves a rise in my opinion but I dont know if he will rise. Isco should stay but go up at the end of the season.

did you not see him play against barce he was the best player on the pitch by quite some distance ' date=' do you guys think that Koke, Isco and sanchez will get a rise??[/quote']

Turan's been excellent this season and anyone calling him worthless is clearly blind or stupid or maybe both.

Koke will 100% rise and I think Sanchez will probably rise as well.Regarding Isco I tend to agree with 123 ABC.

Turan's been excellent this season and anyone calling him worthless is clearly blind or stupid or maybe both.

Koke will 100% rise and I think Sanchez will probably rise as well.Regarding Isco I tend to agree with 123 ABC.

Or have a different opinion from yours :)

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Sanchez to 93??

Carvajal to 90??

It's quite possible. Although i don't think Carvajal already prove that he deserves that 90 rating, i think he'll rise because of the cub he plays for and the minutes he has taken playing for them. He already starts most of the games he plays, which is about 80% of Real Madrid games, so i think he as a shot at 90.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

SEVILLA

Diogo F. 82 > 84

Cala 84 > 85

Alberto Moreno 87 > 88/89*

Rakitic 90 > 90/91*

Cristoforo 83 > 83/84

Jairo 85 > 86

Vitolo 85 > 87

Bacca 88 > 89

VILLARREAL

Asenjo 87 > 88

Mario 87 > 87/88

Musacchio 88 > 89

Jauma Costa 85 > 87

Paulista 83 > 83/84

Edu Ramos 78 > 80

Trigueros 83 > 85/86

Cani 88 > 89

Aquino 85 > 87

Gio 87 > 88

Hernan Perez 85 > 85/86

Uche 86 > 87/88

Perbet 84 > 85/86

Diogo to 85, A. Moreno to 89, Rakitic to 91, Cristoforo to 84, Jairo to 86, Vitolo to 87 and Bacca to 89 :D Excellent SM ratings.

Jauma Costa to 86, Trigueros to 86, Gio to 88, Uche to 87, Perbet to 85, and J. Pereira to 87 :D

Tomorrow they continue with the Villarreal :)