Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Will llorente keep his 91? I doubt it but just asking

Yes should do as dancpoli has said it hasn't been footballing reasons his lack of games. If he stayed at Athletic the entire season barely playing then he would drop but for now he will stay. By the time SM finally get round to reviewing the league he will probably be playing elsewhere!

any predictions? +2 maybe?

Probably +1 for Deulfoeu

I know but some might have changed since it was quite a bit ago.. I've heard whispers of Campana getting a +4/5 whereas he's only marked down for a +1?

Whoever told you that is lying :P I know SM can do some crazy things but at the very very most he'll get +2. Portillo should be looking at +5 minimum though.

how many % sure ARBELOA' date=' Álvaro 91 ---> 92?[/quote']

Pretty much a certainty imo, started all 6 games for Spain in Euros, and won the league with Madrid since last review. 92 is more than justified.

how many % sure ARBELOA' date=' Álvaro 91 ---> 92?[/quote']

Pretty certain, 80%..ish sure. Definitely deserves 91 considering he started every match for Spain in the Euros and was Madrid's main right back (still is) in their title winning campaign last year but his age may make SM hesitate about giving him a rise..

Is there absolutely no chance of De Marcos rising?

And is there still a chance he might move to the PL' date=' United maybe? :)[/color']

Bilbao are playing poor, and as a result they are sitting in 12th place. I'd say no chance on a rise this time round, however he does have the potential to rise in the future.

I am acctualy 100% sure that Courtois will be +2 ' date=' Isco +2 and El-Shaarawy +3

Moussa Sissoko has gained +3 after a great season , from 86 to 89 in one review in 2009 ,El-Shaarawy did a great job in italian league and also in CL. better club , better stats.[/quote']

you heard it here first ...

So El Shaawary should be on same level with Isco?You must be joking...A good half of sesaon and should be 89?Joke.

the great predictor strikes again....

What are your opinions on Dani Hernandez (Real Valladolid)? He seems to have become the number 1 goalkeeper for his team and he also appears to be the number 1 goalkeeper for Venezuela. His team is in the middle of the table (10th). Surely that constitutes a better rise than from 78 to 82? I know that the predictions were done a while ago, but does anyone else have any idea of his potential rating increase? My guess is he will go up to 84. :)

Is there any chance for Callejon to rise?
A +1 would be fair considering the recent reviews.
Sums it up perfectly to be honest ^^.

Callejon is a top notch player and every time he does play he impresses, he definitely deserves a plus one. Shame he doesn't get more chances than he truly deserves.

Will Jese of Madrid (Castilla) get a rise? Is an 82 possible? (currently rated 80)

16 starts with 10 goals in the Spanish 2nd division so far (god knows when the rating updates will happen for that league) but Castilla are in poor form.

I have him in a couple teams and i'm undecided on keeping him, or swapping for a sure riser.

Will Jese of Madrid (Castilla) get a rise? Is an 82 possible? (currently rated 80)

16 starts with 10 goals in the Spanish 2nd division so far (god knows when the rating updates will happen for that league) but Castilla are in poor form.

I have him in a couple teams and i'm undecided on keeping him' date=' or swapping for a sure riser.[/quote']

May rise 2+/3+, better off trading him for someone like sebastian rode, portillo (malaga)..