Kazzer

Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Isco isn't crucial for the NT yet but he's also been great this season. I agree Neymar should be rated higher but not 2 higher than Isco

Ya but 91 is perfect for Isco. Its Neymar who should be at 92.

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

there is no way on goods green earth that neymar should be rated 2 higher than isco' date=' isco was phenomenal last season and almost carried real for the first 4 or 5 games when he was played in position[/quote']

Neymar, on the other hand, has filled in a void left by Messi during his injury struggles. Now tell me, is slotting into a very strong team more difficult than covering for (arguably) the world's best player, and doing remarkably well?

For those who use the whole NT excuse, Isco will struggle to cement his spot in the NT simply because there is too much midfield talent in Spain. He'll always find himself on par or behind another equally gifted player, such as in this case Koke.

;2842656']We all know Ronaldo is going to 99.

I mean he has to.

if h does messi needs 100 :P

The system has been broken by these 2 BEast players, because Ronaldo is as good as any 99 rating we have seen, but he must remain 1 pt behind Messi a the worlds best (noticeable gap in class)

so do you go 99/98 or 100/99? (i know 100 is impossible btw)

Why the hell Di Maria given CM position? I know he has played at centre sometimes this season but he is always play as AM if he played at centre' date=' and he already has AM(RLC) as his position[/quote']

he is now playing as a CM along Modric and with Alonso on the cover , Real looked the best playing 4-3-3 .

Why the hell Di Maria given CM position? I know he has played at centre sometimes this season but he is always play as AM if he played at centre' date=' and he already has AM(RLC) as his position[/quote']

A lot of midfielders now have this role but watching recently Di Maria has been playing a more central midfield role so its right IMO.

he is now playing as a CM along Modric and with Alonso on the cover ' date=' Real looked the best playing 4-3-3 .[/quote']
A lot of midfielders now have this role but watching recently Di Maria has been playing a more central midfield role so its right IMO.

He never plays CM. He plays AM in front of Modric and Alonso. He moves to the left a lot and CR makes he runs inwards when also on the left. He definitely is not a CM. AM (RLC) A(RL) is perfect.

Yes' date=' he deserves a rise clearly, but keep calm because if SM hasn't given him the rise now, it will occur at the end of the season.[/quote']
No rise for Modrić?

It's official now - this game is a joke.

Well, considering he's already 93 rated, i believe a rise was never in the cards for him, at least in this changes.

with all the three international spanish goal keepers in the twilight of their careers, and De Gea not proving (yet at least) to be a worthy heir apparent to the throne, who do you think is best spanish GK's out there that could be fighting for that coveted position. thanks.

jese is a very good young player but not near the level of isco, the reason isco isnt playing is because he doesnt fit in the new formation that ancelotti is playing, but it is only a matter of time before he starts getting his minutes on the pitch again.