Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

SAMPER, Sergi - is he big potential and can he get new raise

COSTAS, David - is time to sell him ??

DARDER, Sergi - is he future 90

CHEN, Roberto - keep/sell

CARTABIA, Fede - can he get 90 one day

NACHO, Fernández - any raise for him and how good is he, keep or sell, any potential to reach 90??

thanks!

Anyone know what's happened to Aurtenetxe? His value has dropped considerably on transfermarkt. Should I sell him while he's still an 88 or is he still worth holding on to?

I have no idea how he has played for Celta this season but his last season with Bilbao was just awful and why i got rid of him then.

Hey guys, I need help with 2 players.

• Andreu Fontàs - I know he is been playing almost every games in La Liga for Celta, but is he doing good enough to get a rise?

• Mateo Musacchio - Dropped from 89 to 88 just because he was playing in 2nd division, and still managed to keep a decent rating for a full season in Adelante... Is he now playing good enough to rise?

Have any of you guys watched Tiago Ilori for Granada (on loan from Liverpool)?

I know he had a wonderful long pass assist and I think he's injured now but what did you think of him in the few games that he played?

Think he'll get 84/85 if he comes back from injury and is first choice for the rest of the season?

Is it confirmed' date=' mate? :)[/quote']
Nothing is confirmed mate. Just rumours.

Not confirmed as above. But I can definitely see him moving to Barca this summer. Otherwise, it could be someone like Inigo Martinez, unless his discipline has hampered a possible move, he is a solid defender and a great passer of the ball too.