Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Nothing is confirmed mate. Just rumours.
Not confirmed as above. But I can definitely see him moving to Barca this summer. Otherwise' date=' it could be someone like Inigo Martinez, unless his discipline has hampered a possible move, he is a solid defender and a great passer of the ball too.[/quote']

Thanks for replying, guys! ;)

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

What about Ath.Madrid players' date='when they will get ratings.What players is good for increase.My opinion:

Arda Turan:92-93

Diego Costa:93

Raul Garcia:90-91

Gimenez-85[/quote']

And Juanfran STILL 90 where all the other defenders have raised in the last review. This mistake have to be corrected immediately.

Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Anyone know anything about Cristian Herrera of Elche?

His stats look impressive but i'm always wary of going off just stats as they can be misleading.

Nice player. He's earning minutes for Elche and also scoring. I have already bought him for my squad and i'd put my money on him, especially if you're in a competitive setup.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

What about Ath.Madrid players' date='when they will get ratings.What players is good for increase.My opinion:

Arda Turan:92-93

Diego Costa:93

Raul Garcia:90-91

Gimenez-85[/quote']

Arda is the magic in Atletico, the player who brings something different. IMO he deserves the 92 with no doubt at the end of the the season. 93 would be excessive now.

Costa will have his 93 sure. He will rise at the end of the season and he can rise to 94 next season.

Garcia: he is not so recognized as others players, but his level this year is excelent. Anyway it's soon to get the 91. Maybe next year if he goes on playing like now.

Giménez is a player with a great future IMO but for the time being he is playing almost never so he does not deserves any rise. But I say again that he has a great potential.

Do you guys think any of these players will change in the next review?

BEÑAT, Etxebarria

LAPORTE, Aymeric

MIRANDA, João

BAPTISTÃO, Léo

BUSQUETS, Sergio

PEDRO, Rodríguez

NEYMAR, Júnior

DARDER, Sergi

CARVAJAL, Daniel

DI MARÍA, Ángel

HERNÁNDEZ, Dani

Do you guys think any of these players will change in the next review?

BEÑAT' date=' Etxebarria +1

LAPORTE, Aymeric +1

MIRANDA, João +1

BAPTISTÃO, Léo no comment

BUSQUETS, Sergio stay

PEDRO, Rodríguez stay

NEYMAR, Júnior stay

DARDER, Sergi +2/3

CARVAJAL, Daniel +1

DI MARÍA, Ángel stay

HERNÁNDEZ, Dani no comment

added on, not an expert on spain so only commented on players i own/follow

I second this. Pepe have been brilliant lately although anything can happen to him with the Clasico coming up. :P

But Godin is 28yrs old while Pepe is 31. Atl Madrid are very consistent especially at the back. I would go for Godin. IMO next season Varane will substitute Pepe. Cavarjal, Ramos, Varane & Marcelo will be next season defence line up for Real.