Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

I understand this completely. but you know where im coming from people say ronaldo is better and other say messi is better. Im in fsavour for ronaldo. lol. He scores just as much as messi and has just as many assists as messi. also has recent titles under his belt ect but yeah i understand 100% mate

I... I just can't let this go. People can say whatever they want' date=' but any dispute against Messi being the greatest player of all time is objectively garbage. In another generation, Ronaldo would be a force. But sometimes, the truly exceptional must be recognized, whatever our personal preferences and ties may be. In this case, that is recognizing that this generation of Barcelona is the hands-down greatest side in history, with the greatest player in history as the centerpiece.

The Messi v Ronaldo debate is absurd. I can't think of one accomplishment, individual or group, that sets Ronaldo aside. On the other hand, Messi continues to set new industry standards (90 goals...), is surrounded by vastly superior players.

Statistically, objectively, there is no argument. In less time, Messi has done more of everything. This Messi/Ronaldo thing is a sort of extrapolation on the Tevez/Aguero debate in Argentina: everyone knows the real score, even if we all would rather have one or the other in our Dream XI.

[url']http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/lionel-messi-storms-to-90-goals-by-winning-shootout-with-radamel-falcao-8421183.html[/url]

Safe to say judging by Serie A's review then most players can expect better rises than I have predicted. I have changed some of them, main ones being Isco 87-90 now, anything less would be shambolic. Alba is 100% getting 92, more likely to get 93 than 91 now tbh. Courtois is going straight to 90. Leo Baptistao is now looking at 77-85, Portillo 80-86, Adrian 77-85. Many more players can expect better rises as well.

Is there any chance for Callejon to rise?

Yes +1

What are your opinions on Dani Hernandez (Real Valladolid)? He seems to have become the number 1 goalkeeper for his team and he also appears to be the number 1 goalkeeper for Venezuela. His team is in the middle of the table (10th). Surely that constitutes a better rise than from 78 to 82? I know that the predictions were done a while ago' date=' but does anyone else have any idea of his potential rating increase? My guess is he will go up to 84. :)[/quote']

Much better than Jaime who started the season as first choice, Dani will likely get 84.

Can we honestly see Xabi Alonso rise to 95? I would love him to but considering Madrid's form in the League and I'm sure SM will have 2nd tots bout rising him? Opinions anyone?

He pretty much has to rise given SM's recent review of Italy. Madrid's less than scinitllating form this season shouldn't hinder his well overdue rise. Winning the league and Euro's since the last review is more than enough for a player who is consistently one of/the best in his position.

With the generous rises occouring does Feghouli or Mario Suarez stand a chance of goimg straight to 90? Im guessing Turans a cert 91?

A straight rise to 90, even with SM's generous reviewing is definitely not going to take place for Suarez and Feghouli but a +1 is certain for both. And yes, Turan is assured of 91.

Oh wow .. what does a player's potential got to do with his rating may I ask?

AS long as El Shaarawy can hit 89 from 86 for a good half of season then Isco can definetly hit 90 with almost 2 seasons with top performances including UCL.Oh well..this is the forum nowdays.Can't say more.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Have to agree with this' date=' SM will follow the same method for Isco and Oscar IMO[/quote']

It is just me..not like their post were absolutely useless to this thread.Kazzer has Isco with a jump directly to 90 aswell.But this is the forum nowdays.Just some examples of the 'typical'forumer.

AS long as El Shaarawy can hit 89 from 86 for a good half of season then Isco can definetly hit 90 with almost 2 seasons with top performances including UCL.Oh well..this is the forum nowdays.Can't say more.

Isco should not hit 90 this review. 89 yes but not 90. As for El Shaarawy hitting 89 for a good half season, he's the top scorer of the Serie with 14 goals from 18 matches ahead of players like Cavani and Jovetic. He's not had a good half season he's had an absolutely brilliant one. With 14 goals from 18 matches, topping the scorers list as well, a +3 was most definitely justified.

Isco should not hit 90 this review. 89 yes but not 90. As for El Shaarawy hitting 89 for a good half season' date=' he's the top scorer of the Serie with 14 goals from 18 matches ahead of players like Cavani and Jovetic. He's not had a good half season he's had an absolutely brilliant one. With 14 goals from 18 matches, topping the scorers list as well, a +3 was most definitely justified.[/quote']

He absolutely should hit 90, he simply can not be rated the same as El Shaarawy. Yes El Sharaawy has a fantastic goals return in a much weaker league, yes he has had a brilliant half season, however Isco has had a brilliant season and a half in a much stronger league, has been much more impressive than EL Sharaawy in the Champions League, has also deservedly won the European Golden Boy award. So to summarise Isco has performed magnificently for a much longer period, in a far stronger league, even when Isco just goes to 90 it is still a bit of a insult that he will only be 1 rating higher than El Sharaawy!

Can Benat reach 89 this time round?... considering making an offer.

I think he will' date=' really top player who has been excellet recently including a few games for the NT since last review. Said to be interesting quite a few top clubs, would definitely buy him if you can.

Anyways back to BBVA,

How much will Camacho rise?

+3 most likely.

Looking at the last SeriaA and Ligue1 reviews i think that Falcao and Alba will get a +2...Falcao to 94 and Alba to 92...

Don't you think?

Alba yes' date=' Falcao no, back to back +1's is likely for the Colombian as right now no CL football will hinder a straight rise 92-94. Then again who can say anything for certain with the ratings these days B)

With the generous rises occouring does Feghouli or Mario Suarez stand a chance of goimg straight to 90? Im guessing Turans a cert 91?

I think Suarez has a chance of 90, but 89 would seem most logical. Feghouli i would say definitley not, and Turan really should be a certain 91.

He absolutely should hit 90' date=' he simply can not be rated the same as El Shaarawy. Yes El Sharaawy has a fantastic goals return in a [u']much[/u] weaker league, yes he has had a brilliant half season, however Isco has had a brilliant season and a half in a much stronger league, has been much more impressive than EL Sharaawy in the Champions League, has also deservedly won the European Golden Boy award. So to summarise Isco has performed magnificently for a much longer period, in a far stronger league, even when Isco just goes to 90 it is still a bit of a insult that he will only be 1 rating higher than El Sharaawy!

Really? Then Messi deserves a +3 as well. ;) And am I the only one who thinks scoring goals in Italian league is a lot tougher than in the Spanish?

Really? Then Messi deserves a +3 as well. ;) And am I the only one who thinks scoring goals in Italian league is a lot tougher than in the Spanish?

The first line of your post is indicative of a lot of forumers these days who are unable to argue any points made and therefore make a random outlandish statement with zero meaning as the base of their argument, so I will skip over that ;)

However with relation to your second point:

There have been 496 goals scored in Serie A this season. There have been 485 goals scored in La Liga this season. La Liga has played one less game than Serie A so you can argue the difference in negligable.

Last season there were 972 goals scored in Serie A, 1050 were scored in La Liga. A difference of 78, which can easily be made up with the difference of goals scored by the top 2 in each division. 142 by the Italians and 232 by the Spaniards. Given the massive gulf in quality of Barcelona to Juventus and Real Madrid to AC Milan it would be safe to say should each of these clubs play in the opposite league then the goal ratio would continue to increase further and further apart in favour of Serie A being the easier league to score goals in.

Regardless of variations in the quality of La Liga's top teams to Serie A's, it is still remarkably even in terms of goals scored. Exatly what this has to do with El Sha being 89 and Isco being 90 I have no idea. Unless you are under the impression Isco is a centre forward...

However what can not be argued is the fact the Italian league is so far away from the standard of La Liga that it is actually closer in standard to the Ukrainian league ;)

I'd love to hear a good argument as to why Isco should not be higher rated than El Sha, but I know i wont because there isn't one ;)

The first line of your post is indicative of a lot of forumers these days who are unable to argue any points made and therefore make a random outlandish statement with zero meaning as the base of their argument' date=' so I will skip over that ;)

However with relation to your second point:

There have been 496 goals scored in Serie A this season. There have been 485 goals scored in La Liga this season. La Liga has played one less game than Serie A so you can argue the difference in negligable.

Last season there were 972 goals scored in Serie A, 1050 were scored in La Liga. A difference of 78, which can easily be made up with the difference of goals scored by the top 2 in each division. 142 by the Italians and 232 by the Spaniards. Given the massive gulf in quality of Barcelona to Juventus and Real Madrid to AC Milan it would be safe to say should each of these clubs play in the opposite league then the goal ratio would continue to increase further and further apart in favour of Serie A being the easier league to score goals in.

Regardless of variations in the quality of La Liga's top teams to Serie A's, it is still remarkably even in terms of goals scored. Exatly what this has to do with El Sha being 89 and Isco being 90 I have no idea. Unless you are under the impression Isco is a centre forward...

However what can not be argued is the fact the Italian league is so far away from the standard of La Liga that it is actually closer in standard to the Ukrainian league ;)

I'd love to hear a good argument as to why Isco should not be higher rated than El Sha, but I know i wont because there isn't one ;)[/quote']

Isco is not a centre forward but he is an attack oriented player. His stats are, though, that of a defensive midfielder. 4 goals and 1 assist after 17 games this season in the league and 2 goals in the champions league. Now Isco plays beautiful football which is great to watch - and I'm not questioning his talent - but surely with this kind of stats one cant expect him to jump directly from 87 to 90 at one go and that too in the mid season.

And not just Isco, in general I'm not liking the fact that players are getting so much rise all of a sudden. I'm not sure El Sha deserves 89 too but they got carried away by his goals tally this season. But given the fact that he has got more goals than established star strikers such as Cavani or Vucinic and that too in a Milan shirt who have been so poor this season its not really a big surprise IMO.

Also 87>90 is a bigger jump than 86>89 I think players shouldnt get to the 90 mark that quickly. There are lot of forumers enjoying these big rises I know but I'm not one of them. For me we have to see a player over time before giving him a proper rise. Some even suggests that Gotze deserves a 93 in this review! I think the players that are more skillful and plays attractive football and popular etc are getting some ludicrous rises too quickly. Theres a difference between a players potential and his performance and ratings should be strictly based on performances.

Really? Then Messi deserves a +3 as well. ;)

Actually' date=' he does! But "unfortunately" SM can only rate up to 99... :rolleyes:

And am I the only one who thinks scoring goals in Italian league is a lot tougher than in the Spanish?

El Shaarawy is a forward and Isco is (attacking) midfielder! You just can't compare them based on goal scoring! And i too, have the opinion that Isco should rise to 90 for all the reasons mentioned above from Kazzer and MUTD.

one cant expect him to jump directly from 87 to 90 at one go and that too in the mid season.

You guys forget that they haven't reviewed the major leagues since last March! In fact' date=' the current review is not a "one go", but is a kind of "two reviews in one", since they should have made a review after the end of last season (obviously that was their plan, but they failed to do it). That's why we see so many and big rises in this review of the big-5. It's in fact two reviews and not one. And i definately believe that Isco deserves a +3 rise within "two reviews", since last March.

For me we have to see a player over time before giving him a proper rise.

We are watching him playing this great football for 2 seasons in the highest level (Spanish Primera Division and Champions League)! He was even called up to the Spanish NT (so we can assume that Del Bosque "noticed" him, too :rolleyes: ) and i think i don't need to mention how HUGE is the competition in Spain's NT in the midfield-attacking positions...

How much more time do you need? :rolleyes:

You guys forget that they haven't reviewed the major leagues since last March! In fact' date=' the current review is not a "one go", but is a kind of "two reviews in one", since they should have made a review after the end of last season (obviously that was their plan, but they failed to do it). That's why we see so many and big rises in this review of the big-5. It's in fact two reviews and not one. And i definately believe that Isco deserves a +3 rise within "two reviews", since last March.

We are watching him playing this great football for 2 seasons in the highest level (Spanish Primera Division and Champions League)! He was even called up to the Spanish NT (so we can assume that Del Bosque "noticed" him, too :rolleyes: ) and i think i don't have to mention how HUGE is the competition in Spain's NT in the midfield-attacking positions...

How much more time do you need? :rolleyes:[/quote']

He deserves a +1 for last part of the season and a +1 for this season. No more than that. And thanks for telling me Isco is a midfielder. I've never compared Isco and El Sha's rating in the previous posts if you look carefully.