Kazzer

Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Pepe will keep his 92?

Well mate, for starters, Pepe should be 93 right now.

After Euro 2012 (where he was brilliant), he should have risen from 93 to 94 imo.

Some time after that, he dropped from 93 to 92, which I believe was very harsh.

There's no doubt he deserves to be 93 again.

Once again, I'll remind you guys of this ridiculously stupid fact:

Pepe has the same rating as Puyol atm. :eek:

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

He has only played 100 minutes in the Spanish second division, Haddadi, but has given a great performance, and scoring a goal, it will be very important in the branch of Barcelona next season. I think Insua, should climb again, is to be the big boss of the Deportivo defense, above the world champion as Marchena.

Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Will Mascherano hold on to his current rating?

IMO he should drop. Moreover, I think that some players of Barcelona should drop (like Cesc, Pique, Alves, Xavi). And Masche this year has been overcomed in so many matches and he has not given the size. A 92 rating would be fair IMO.

Jorge KOKE max potential

Koke is a fantastic player. Great vision, defensively very correct, great physique, excellent handling of the ball, leadership in the field. He will be one of the best CM in the world (if he is not already...). IMO his potencial this year is 92 sure, and in the future 94-95.

Koke 94-5 lol yeah not in my lifetime:D

Have you ever seen Koke playing? I don't think so. Anyway, it's easy to talk when things have happened, so I make my bet now. You know that getting a 94-95 depends on the titles he can win too, but I'm sure he will achieves a 93 the next year. The time will say if Koke reaches 94-95.

What do you thing about Adrian Lopez(89) will he rise in the next review' date=' and if yes by how much? Should I get him or no, thanks in advance ;)[/quote']

personally there are better players than him

Re: Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

A top club like Atlético?

ِA lot of people seem to be not convinced with Atletico yet everyone was cheering for Dortmund last season sorry Raz but I didn't find a better example

how much do you think laporte will rise in next review? also do you think he has potential to be world class?

This situation is when you look through the thread.

He will rise to 88 at least, outsider of 89.

Barca/Bayern/Arsenal are amongst clubs wanting him. I don't know the scenario regarding if he could be on the plane for Rio, but if he his then 89 is more likely. He can probably hit heights of 93 I think.

;2899794']This situation is when you look through the thread.

He will rise to 88 at least' date=' outsider of 89.

Barca/Bayern/Arsenal are amongst clubs wanting him. I don't know the scenario regarding if he could be on the plane for Rio, but if he his then 89 is more likely. He can probably hit heights of 93 I think.[/quote']

I think Brazil came too soon for him, the Euros in his home country would be better.

Koscielny, Rami, Sakho, Mangala and Varane are in front of him in packing order.