Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

How good is Carles Gil' date=' linked to Everton, will he be playing for Valencia next season?[/quote']

I love it, should be an important player in the future Valencia. It would be a great signing for Everton. Also, the Valencia has signed Rodrigo De Paul... ¿Substitute of Carles Gil? Big mistake Valencia..

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

I think Brazil came too soon for him' date=' the Euros in his home country would be better.

Koscielny, Rami, Sakho, Mangala and Varane are in front of him in packing order.[/quote']

Make that Koscielny and Mangala.

Varane has hardly featured this season. Rami can be good but some performances show why he's never made it into a top club. Sakho is just too slow, in all possible ways, to be a good defender.

Like many youngsters trying to make it to the WC, I expect Deschamps to take a risk and include him into the team.

Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Varane has hardly featured this season. Rami can be good but some performances show why he's never made it into a top club. Sakho is just too slow' date=' in all possible ways, to be a good defender.

Like many youngsters trying to make it to the WC, I expect Deschamps to take a risk and include him into the team.[/quote']

Varane hasn't played because until December-January had many injuries, but he has played well. If France wants to make a good world cup, Varane must hold. IMO.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Varane hasn't played because until December-January had many injuries' date=' but he has played well. If France wants to make a good world cup, Varane must hold. IMO.[/quote']

Even after injury he's been poor compared to last season. And with Carvajal at the top of his game, it's no surprise he's limited to substitute appearances.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Even after injury he's been poor compared to last season. And with Carvajal at the top of his game' date=' it's no surprise he's limited to substitute appearances.[/quote']

Poor? I think Pepe has been at amazing level. Varane wasn't poor in your performance i think..

Varane has hardly featured this season. Rami can be good but some performances show why he's never made it into a top club. Sakho is just too slow' date=' in all possible ways, to be a good defender.

Like many youngsters trying to make it to the WC, I expect Deschamps to take a risk and include him into the team.[/quote']

In the crucial play-offs against Ukraine, I thought Sakho and Varane formed a good partnership in defence, so they should at least be going to Brazil. 4 CB should be enough.

Otherwise, it is a fight between Varane, Zouma and Laporte. Umtiti has been poor.

In the crucial play-offs against Ukraine' date=' I thought Sakho and Varane formed a good partnership in defence, so they should at least be going to Brazil. 4 CB should be enough.

Otherwise, it is a fight between Varane, Zouma and Laporte. Umtiti has been poor.[/quote']

Good point B)

In the crucial play-offs against Ukraine' date=' I thought Sakho and Varane formed a good partnership in defence, so they should at least be going to Brazil. 4 CB should be enough.

Otherwise, it is a fight between Varane, Zouma and Laporte. Umtiti has been poor.[/quote']

It will be Varane, with Rami & Mathieu for the last spot.

Zouma has been out the picture at Saint Etienne since his long ban, and cant see Laporte anywhere near the squad.

How much higher can Pedro and Alexis Sanchez go? I bought Pedro back in the day for 1.9mil and Sanchez for 3.6mil. Would it be a good time to sell now because they've hit their peak?

Pedro has peaked in my opinion.

Sanchez might rise again.

So yes, option is entirely yours now.

Thanks for that. Any other opinions? One of those Div 4--> Div 1 ones where my stadium hasnt been increased according so pretty much have to buy cheap and sell at their peak.

Sell Pedro and hold on to Sanchez for now.

What do you think are chances of Iniesta to hold his 97 rating? This season wasn't very good to him stats wise' date=' but I didn't watch a lot of Barca games to be quite accurate in my judgements.

Cheers![/quote']

His past seasons were not very good too stats wise. But he played awesome. Not so great this season, like all Barça players. Not sure if he should drop or not, but it may be a possibility.