Kazzer

Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

You see it in the wrong way though.IN real life he can be used as a CB when Barca needs him so it should be the same on SM too.Its not about how many apps he makes as a CB' date='its about the fact that he can cover that position whenever Barca needs him there so it should stay like that on SM aswell.[/quote']

Carrick can and has been used as a CB for United in recent seasons. So he should also have CB as one of his positions?

You see it in the wrong way though.IN real life he can be used as a CB when Barca needs him so it should be the same on SM too.Its not about how many apps he makes as a CB' date='its about the fact that he can cover that position whenever Barca needs him there so it should stay like that on SM aswell.[/quote']

A lot of players can play a different position if needed mate, but that does not guarantee them a positional change usually. Players already lost positions in SM due to not playing there for a long time or barely playing. We're talking about Busquets here, but there are a lot of other players that should have a positional change.

You can use still use him as CB in SM even if he does not have that position. He will probably not play at the same level though, which is correct.

Theres only one reason Biscuits has played in CB once and thats cause hes crap there. He shouldnt have the CB position in SM.

They'll remove it soon enough, which only makes sense.

Plus it will cause a lot of grief to all the "losers" who use him as their #1 defender.

is there any chance turan wont rise to 92? im about buying him i believe he deserves 92, but, well, he got injured many times this year, recently SM got too stingy on player ratings, im using scout report, and they said the player is at around the peak and wont get increased. im not watching atletico matches, how actually is he perform this year? does he deserve 92?? opinion please...

is there any chance turan wont rise to 92? im about buying him i believe he deserves 92' date=' but, well, he got injured many times this year, recently SM got too stingy on player ratings, im using scout report, and they said the player is at around the peak and wont get increased. im not watching atletico matches, how actually is he perform this year? does he deserve 92?? opinion please...[/quote']

I think he'll rise in the next review. He contributes to Atletico a lot and they overcame big odds to win the title, so he deserves to rise. He has also made a good impact in the champions league. He has good ability and has not increased in over a year, so a rise is well overdue I feel. You can always sell him if he doesnt rise, but its definitely worth taking a chance on him.

I think he'll rise in the next review. He contributes to Atletico a lot and they overcame big odds to win the title' date=' so he deserves to rise. He has also made a good impact in the champions league. He has good ability and has not increased in over a year, so a rise is well overdue I feel. You can always sell him if he doesnt rise, but its definitely worth taking a chance on him.[/quote']

thanks for the opinion, i decide to buy him, hope he perform well in the final tonight :)

how bout juanfran? he deserves to hit 91, right?

thanks for the opinion' date=' i decide to buy him, hope he perform well in the final tonight :)

how bout juanfran? he deserves to hit 91, right?[/quote']

Yeh, most of their players deserve to rise and Juanfran includes. He missed out on a rise last time but this time I think he'll get it. Atletico deserve to be taken more seriously in the review.

Yes' date=' i believe he will. He fully deserves it as he was instrumental for Sevilla to win the Europe League and he had a pretty good season overall.

I think he only played CB one time this season... Anyway he played like 2 or 3 times as CB in the past and got the positional change. Imo that is not enough to say that a player is a CB. And considering since that positional change he barely played there, i think it would be wise to change it back. But i don't know if SM will change it or not, it's hard to tell.[/quote']

and what about ivan rakitic?any chance of getting to 92?

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Bale 95' date=' no doubt after CL Final[/quote']

He wasn't great you know. Missed a couple of sitters and lost the ball quite a lot. I'd personally downgrade him if it were down to today's performance, but luckily it isn't. That said, his second half of this season has definitely been a success.

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

unlikely, he wasted so many chances, bale got the goal because he has more stamina than atletico players. 94 is fair,

respect for atletico, they fought to the end, they are the best.

Has to be definitely he was outstanding and has had a great season no doubt.

He was very good this season' date=' but not in this match particularly. He should have done a lot better. Di Maria was the real threat from Real tonight. Ramos was very good too. I think a 95 is possible for Bale, and it would not be wrong, but if he stays it will be understandable too. He will surely get there next season.

He wasn't great you know. Missed a couple of sitters and lost the ball quite a lot. I'd personally downgrade him if it were down to today's performance, but luckily it isn't. That said, his second half of this season has definitely been a success.

I fully agree. He kinda underperformed tonight. He may have a chance to rise though due to his amazing second half of the season.

Bale had a great debut season at Real' date=' but I don't think he deserves a +1 yet.

There are some Madrid players, who deserve it more for me, like Carvajal, Pepe or Modric.[/quote']

No doubt Carvajal, Pepe and Modric need to rise. Possibly Di Maria too, like Vitor mentioned.

and what about ivan rakitic?any chance of getting to 92?

He may have a small chance mate, but not guaranteed. I stated before that i think it's a bit too early for him to rise again, but i'm an absolute fan of him. He may rise considering Sevilla won Europe League and he's clearly their best player.

He was very good this season' date=' but not in this match particularly. He should have done a lot better. Di Maria was the real threat from Real tonight. Ramos was very good too. I think a 95 is possible for Bale, and it would not be wrong, but if he stays it will be understandable too. He will surely get there next season.

I fully agree. He kinda underperformed tonight. He may have a chance to rise though due to his amazing second half of the season.

No doubt Carvajal, Pepe and Modric need to rise. Possibly Di Maria too, like Vitor mentioned.

He may have a small chance mate, but not guaranteed. I stated before that i think it's a bit too early for him to rise again, but i'm an absolute fan of him. He may rise considering Sevilla won Europe League and he's clearly their best player.[/quote']

your opinion for aduriz?he made great season and helped athletic to finish 4.any chances of getting to 89?

your opinion for aduriz?he made great season and helped athletic to finish 4.any chances of getting to 89?

I have not watched him, but considering his stats (16 goals in La Liga!) and Athletic great season (they will probably play Champions League next season, which is amazing) i would say he will rise for sure.

They'll remove it soon enough' date=' which only makes sense.

Plus it will cause a lot of grief to all the "losers" who use him as their #1 defender.[/quote']

then Ronaldo isnt a centre forward mate. he does poach in the box a lot though, but he's a winger =)

Also, what do you think about Sanchez 92 -> 93 or Rakitic to 92

then Ronaldo isnt a centre forward mate. he does poach in the box a lot though' date=' but he's a winger =)

Also, what do you think about Sanchez 92 -> 93 or Rakitic to 92[/quote']

Busquets almost never plays as a CB though. And they gave him his change after he had played like 5 games in that position, which is ridiculous. Agreed that CR7 isn't a born-and-bred-CF, but he's switches in and out pretty often (which is obviously something a CB-CM can't do), hence his CF position too.

And about the changes above, both should rise. Sanchez is finally showing why Barça shelled out for him. Amazing skills and a very decent finisher too. Rakitic has pretty much proven himself to be Sevilla's midfield maestro all season long, hence deserving of a 92 in my opinion.

I have not watched him' date=' but considering his stats (16 goals in La Liga!) and Athletic great season (they will probably play Champions League next season, which is amazing) i would say he will rise for sure.[/quote']

yes he has great stats this season but his age its the problem.he is 34