Kazzer

Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

mikel rico to 90?

Probably, yes.

Dude, please make a list of all the players you would like an opinion and then write a single post, otherwise you are spamming the thread.

Regards,

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Modric and Rakitic will' date=' but Bale wont.[/quote']

But Bale played well this season, I don't understand why he wont rise :\. Do you know when they will update Spanish League? Thank you

Modric and Rakitic will' date=' but Bale wont.[/quote']

modric will rise for sure,

i dont think rakitic will rise this time, his last half of the season is not as good as before, moreover, his rise to 91 seems to be a little bit harsh, though finally he proved that he deserved it. 92 is very high ratings in SM nowadays, they could just give it to the players that played in top 4 in the top leagues, but i hope rakitic will rise, i have him in my squad :D:D

modric will rise for sure' date='

i dont think rakitic will rise this time, his last half of the season is not as good as before, moreover, his rise to 91 seems to be a little bit harsh, though finally he proved that he deserved it. 92 is very high ratings in SM nowadays, they could just give it to the players that played in top 4 in the top leagues, but i hope rakitic will rise, i have him in my squad :D:D[/quote']

Rakitic fully deserves his 91 and a rise to 92....id say more than Modric.

He has been the heartbeat of Sevilla for several seasons now.

15 goals and 17 assists...there world class numbers

;2919540']Rakitic fully deserves his 91 and a rise to 92....id say more than Modric.

Will Vela rise to 92 as well then?

;2919540']Rakitic fully deserves his 91 and a rise to 92....id say more than Modric.

yes, he contributed a lot in the team, but like i said before, SM is about team performances(which actually im opposed), if rakitic played for barcelona, atletico and real, sure he will get 92. nowadays(after 2012), few players got 92 rating beside top 4 teams in top leagues...

Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Will Vela rise to 92 as well then?

He wont. Remember Sevilla won the UEL which certainly help its players in the upcomming rises while Real Sociedad didnt even qualified for European competition.

Rakitic should rise despite the UEL (except Sevilla is capped at 91 which at least idk) but having won the trophy should give more security on his rise.

I think UEL that Atletico Madrid won had a lot to do with Falcao rise from 92 to 94 even when he had a solid season with 28 goals, a +2 rise at that point is something massive for a team that did not won the league, so im positive Rakitic will get his deserved +1

no' date=' vela stay 91, real sociedad performance dropped in the last of season, and vela didnt get WC calling[/quote']

It's his own choice not to play for the national team, he hasn't played for them for years. The coach and representatives of the mexican federation tried to convince him to play in this world cup yet he refused. Not being in the world cup squad is in no way a reflection of his performances.

He also has numbers close to Rakitic in 16 goals with 12 assists which is why i asked JMH if Vela could get a +1.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

He wont. Remember Sevilla won the UEL which certainly help its players in the upcomming rises while Real Sociedad didnt even qualified for European competition.

Rakitic should rise despite the UEL (except Sevilla is capped at 91 which at least idk) but having won the trophy should give more security on his rise.

I think UEL that Atletico Madrid won had a lot to do with Falcao rise from 92 to 94 even when he had a solid season with 28 goals' date=' a +2 rise at that point is something massive for a team that did not won the league, so im positive Rakitic will get his deserved +1[/quote']

Them winning the Europa League makes more sense as to why Rakitic would get a +1

Yeah' date=' thanks mate!

I deleted that post, coz I read what Jamie had written. :o[/quote']

What player doesnt dream about playing in the World Cup for his country?

also, seeing how Fernandez got a +2 to 89, do you think the same can happen for Laporte ?

also' date=' seeing how Fernandez got a +2 to 89, do you think the same can happen for Laporte ?[/quote']

I agree and Laporte will hit 88 or probably 89.

Not being called for the WC isn't that important anyway, because he wouldn't even have a chance to play.

I agree and Laporte will hit 88 or probably 89.

Not being called for the WC isn't that important anyway' date=' because he wouldn't even have a chance to play.[/quote']

i just read wikipedia about vela's case, it seems that he was still angry coz NT didnt treat him well, they banned him for 6 months too before.

but still i think he will stay 91, real sociedad performance didnt help him to rise.

laporte 88 for 100%, 89 for 50%, WC calling sure have an impact to ratings evaluation mate.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Mexican NT is quiet a deal. Mexicans (no offense here) are very manipulated by a local press that knows very little about football. They generate in the people a missconception about the Mexican NT been something incredibly strong and paired with the top NT's which ends giving them false hopes and a lot of pressure in the players to answer to that wrong reputation.

Many of the Mexicans stars like Vela and Chicharito were etiquetted as having no interest for the NT in the last world cup qualifiers, started with the press, and since the Mexicans are heavily manipulated by their press, they made themselves be hear in the last games of the tournament. I recall the Mexican fans, screaming at his own NT "You worth nothing, we qualify thanks to EEUU" and that should be quiet a devastating blow for the players.

Even with all those problems, a call for the NT should always be answered. The WC is the biggest football competition in the world and where the legends are forged, where football glory gets his peak so IMHO no matter what problem lies in your NT, a call from them should be always answered.

I think UEL that Atletico Madrid won had a lot to do with Falcao rise from 92 to 94 even when he had a solid season with 28 goals' date=' a +2 rise at that point is something massive for a team that did not won the league, so im positive Rakitic will get his deserved +1[/quote']

Can Diogo Figueiras get +3 to 88 ?