Kazzer

Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

yes' date=' he contributed a lot in the team, but like i said before, SM is about team performances(which actually im opposed), if rakitic played for barcelona, atletico and real, sure he will get 92. nowadays(after 2012), few players got 92 rating beside top 4 teams in top leagues...[/quote']

Team performances is just one of many factors.

Plenty of examples where top players get higher ratings even thought there team isnt as successful.

Bale for example, Luis Suarez, Falcao....

*Benatia today as well

Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Will montoya raise? I don't think do, but he's a barca player so, never said never, sm sometimes it's too much generous.

Will Vela rise to 92 as well then?

The main reason Rakitic will rise is because he was part of the squad, and the main midfield maestro that led them to winning the Europa League. I would say the most exciting duo to sign from the spanish league are Rakitic and Ardaaaaaa

The main reason Rakitic will rise is because he was part of the squad' date=' and the main midfield maestro that led them to winning the Europa League. I would say the most exciting duo to sign from the spanish league are Rakitic and Ardaaaaaa[/quote']

Koke is better then Arda , Koke will 100% raise ,Arda 50-50%.

Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

will torres juanfran rise to 92?

In my opinion he should. He has been the most consistent RB of the league which ended up in a NT calling.

I would say there is a +1 for sure and 50/50 +2.

NOTE* He should have been 91 in the last review which would have made his 92 on this review guaranteed.

i think turan deserves 92' date=' but u may probably right, koke is 100%, arda no,

what do u think bout rakitic then?[/quote']

Rakitic was the best midfielder in La Liga this season ,the only one who was close or a bit better was Di Maria who by the way should be a default 94 .

Rakitic was the best midfielder in La Liga this season ' date='the only one who was close or a bit better was Di Maria who by the way should be a default 94 .[/quote']

which i should choose, rakitic or hamsik? both price are quite same

rakitic was superb this season, hamsik perform was a little bit dissapointed in the last of season, but with napoli going to UCL, do u think he still has a chance rising to 93?

which i should choose' date=' rakitic or hamsik? both price are quite same

rakitic was superb this season, hamsik perform was a little bit dissapointed in the last of season, but with napoli going to UCL, do u think he still has a chance rising to 93?[/quote']

Hamsik didnt have a bad season tbh but Its not very likely he'll get 93 if I had to take a guess. Rakitic looks like the more appealing player.

Hamsik won't rise. :mad:

This season he was a shadow of himself.:)

Hamsik didnt have a bad season tbh but Its not very likely he'll get 93 if I had to take a guess. Rakitic looks like the more appealing player.

ok, ill choose rakitic then, thanks for the opinion mate :)

Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Got a Barca squad. Thinking of keeping Tello' date=' Bartra, Deulofeu and Montoya and selling Roberto and Cuenca.. Right in doing so? :P[/quote']

I will sell Bartra