Kazzer

Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Just signed Diego Costa in a swap deal for Carlos Tevez a good deal? Will costa rise when the spanish league is reviewed???

I think Costa deserves a rise to 94 is the referent of the reigning Spanish league, but it would not surprise me to go first by 93.

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

guys' date=' what is alexis sanchez chance rising to 93?

is it possible? he has been very great this season, though barcelona poor season this year[/quote']

Id be very surprised if this guy doesnt get a rise.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Falcao rose from 92 to 94 with 28 goals and an Europa League. Costa has 27 goals and the EPL.

IMHO CL > EPL > UEL so just in theory a +2 could easily happen but who knows really, rating systems changed so there is nothing 100% certain.

94 for Costa would be stupid.Falcao did a lot more to get his 94,he scored week in out at Porto and Atletico to get it.He won games on his own for them.Giving a +4 to Costa for one season is just stupid.

93 is enough for Costa unless he sparkles in Brazil.

He will raise probably before the start of the world cup ,this seasonj he raised from 90 to 92 ,93 is the logical next step , but you never know with those stupids from soccerwiki ...

Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

94 for Costa would be stupid.Falcao did a lot more to get his 94' date='he scored week in out at Porto and Atletico to get it.He won games on his own for them.Giving a +4 to Costa for one season is just stupid.[/quote']

Far from stupid really. 35% of the total goals of Atl Madrid scored by him. Key part to get a league disputed by teams with something like 5 times the budget that Atl Madrid has. He did not scored 20+ goals last season cause his role was different due to having Falcao on the team.

With Costa, Madrid reached a UCL final and a league title after like 18 years.

A +2 rise is very very far from stupid.

He will raise probably before the start of the world cup ' date='this seasonj he raised from 90 to 92 ,93 is the logical next step , but you never know with those stupids from soccerwiki ...[/quote']

The world cup is a huge factor and its illogical to review world's top players just before WC. A special performance can change a player's rating. Hopefully SM will wait on.

94 for Costa would be stupid.Falcao did a lot more to get his 94' date='he scored week in out at Porto and Atletico to get it.He won games on his own for them.Giving a +4 to Costa for one season is just stupid.[/quote']

So I'm guessing Lewandowski's +4 was "stupid" too?

Costa should get a +2.

So I'm guessing Lewandowski's +4 was "stupid" too?

Costa should get a +2.

Yea,Lewa should've got only a 93,though after being the best scorer in this season he deserves his 94 I'd say.He already has 3 seasons at a great level while Costa has 1 at such an amazing level.Last season he was good.

Yea' date='Lewa should've got only a 93,though after being the best scorer in this season he deserves his 94 I'd say.He already has 3 seasons at a great level while Costa has 1 at such an amazing level.Last season he was good.[/quote']

He did win the BBVA though, and I can't remember the last time a CL-finalist was spearheaded by a 94+ rated forward.

Absolutely. There's no possible comparison between what Falcao did and Diego Costa atm... Falcao had 4 (!) top seasons between Porto and Atletico. He scored tons of goals in every season and he was even the best goalscorer ever in Europe League with Porto (most goals in one campaign). Diego Costa needs at least one more great season to be comparable to Falcao. He does not deserve 94 this time. 93 would be deserved though due to Atletico amazing season and his good performances.

Id be very surprised if this guy doesnt get a rise.

alexis sanchez, 55 performances, 21 goals, 17 assists, rate 92 neymar, 41 performances, 15 goals, 15 assists, rate 93 pedro, 54 performances, 19 goals, 13 assists, rate 93 its clear that alexis deserves 93, but maybe diego costa will reach 93, i doubt if alexis will hit the same rate with him or not, coz barcelona poor season, the same case with koke & turan, with koke maybe only 100% hit 92, i doubt turan will hit the same rate.

guys' date=' what is alexis sanchez chance rising to 93?

is it possible? he has been very great this season, though barcelona poor season this year[/quote']

For me, Alexis deserves to be 93.

Personally, I'd say he's got a 60% chance of being given a +1.

Just signed Diego Costa in a swap deal for Carlos Tevez a good deal? Will costa rise when the spanish league is reviewed???

Yes' date=' it was a good deal for you.

94 for Costa would be stupid.Falcao did a lot more to get his 94,he scored week in out at Porto and Atletico to get it.He won games on his own for them.Giving a +4 to Costa for one season is just stupid.
93 is enough for Costa unless he sparkles in Brazil.

I wouldn't be as blunt as Raz, but I agree with him and Ghora, as well.

Costa actually rose from 88 to 90 in August 30th of last year.

He's had a terrific season, but I'd only give him a +1 in the next review.

A +6, in a bit over 9 months, is too much for a high rated player imo.

I'm even more pessimistic than Ghora: I believe Costa would have to be immense in the WC, in order to reach 94.

I'm just saying what I'd do, if I was the one deciding the ratings. I still think he'll just get a +1 in this review, though. However, I'd like Costa to hit 94, coz I have him in SM. :D

I also agree with Raz, about Lewa - I had mentioned that before, in the forum - from my point of view, he should have gotten to 93, instead of 94, at the end of last season.

Yes, it was a good deal for you.

so, you think alexis will rise to 93? the same rate with diego costa soon? and which young player i should sign, timo werner or angel correa? angel just signed with atletico, which i assume he will get evaluation when they begin evaluate la liga, will he rise? meanwhile, timo werner didnt get rise in bundesliga evaluation, coz he didnt perform well in last of the season, 0 goal. but he sure has great prospect in the future, who should i sign? opinion please

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Will Moreno rise in the next review?
Ivan Rakitic +1???

I think Rakitic can have 92 and 90 Alberto Moreno.

Winning the Europa League could give them that rise, plus they are the best players of Sevilla, along with Carlos Bacca.

Rakitic could sign for R. Madrid or Atletico Madrid as the Spanish press and Alberto Moreno by R. Madrid or Liverpool, but rumors are being read at the start of the summer market.