Kazzer

Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

recieced a bid for Lavezzi cash plus Felipe luis i want to accept but i will to know your Opinions on Luis's Rating in the future

luis got, maybe 40% chance rising to 92, i dont know why scolari choose maxwell than him in WC, while lavezzi will stay 92, and probably wont get riser anymore

Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

What do you think on Raul Garcia's 89?

I mean he play a lot, 34/38 games played in league, 12 in CL games, 7 in the cup.

89 it's so poor for one who won the league, and get second in CL imo.

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

What do you think on Raul Garcia's 89?

I mean he play a lot' date=' 34/38 games played in league, 12 in CL games, 7 in the cup.

89 it's so poor for one who won the league, and get second in CL imo.[/quote']

90 for sure, 100%

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

90 for sure' date=' 100%[/quote']

yeah, but 90 it's too low and 91 will be a little bit largess.

so witch one will be correct?

Will Oscar De Marcos keep his position? he has a very versatile position and im interesting to get him cause of his position! Also is he a 90 player? i believe a +1 is for sure...any chance of +2?

Will Oscar De Marcos keep his position? he has a very versatile position and im interesting to get him cause of his position! Also is he a 90 player? i believe a +1 is for sure...any chance of +2?

Imo a +1 is not completely sure, although there is a good possibility. It was not his best season, he was not an absolute starter for Athletic, but he may benefit with their 4th place. Zero chances of a +2 though. Regarding his positions, i think he will keep it yes, the guy plays almost everywhere this season. Cheers.

With David Villa officially leaving the club and most probably Diego Costa will be the next (to chelsea) will Angel Correa (the new guy) be their first choice, or Atl. Madrid will get another attacker? Thanks in advance for your help, really appreciate it :)

With David Villa officially leaving the club and most probably Diego Costa will be the next (to chelsea) will Angel Correa (the new guy) be their first choice' date=' or Atl. Madrid will get another attacker? Thanks in advance for your help, really appreciate it :)[/quote']

If Diego Costa leaves they will definitely get another striker, a great one, maybe even two. Correa is still too young and unexperienced, i don't think he will be a starter next season, but he will get some chances because he's a great talent.

With David Villa officially leaving the club and most probably Diego Costa will be the next (to chelsea) will Angel Correa (the new guy) be their first choice' date=' or Atl. Madrid will get another attacker? Thanks in advance for your help, really appreciate it :)[/quote']

Angel is getting loaned out to Rayo Vallecano.

I could see a rotation with Adrian / Leo Baptistao / Raul Garcia. And obviously they are still shopping for another attacker.

Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Hi guys' date=' what you think about Fede Cartabia, Paco Alcacer, Juan Bernat? How much they will rise? Also can Parejo get a +1?[/quote']

I think these scores will Bernat 88, 90 Parejo, Fede 86, 87 Alcacer

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Hiii

anybody knows if Johan Mojica and Erik Moran are risers worth getting?

If so, how much can I expect them to rise this review?

Thanks for the info :)