Kazzer

Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Which Real Madrid palyers will rise?

I think Modric should raise a point, like Carvajal and Di Maria. I think Cristiano and Messi should have the same score, 98 or 99, but that's more difficult.

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Ronaldo to 99, Modric to 94, Di Maria to 94 and Carvajal to 90. Criminal if that doesn't happen. It would be nice to see Jesé rise to 88 for what he did play... One more season and Varane to 91. Pepe has a chance of going up to 93 again but it remains unlikely.

Ronaldo to 99' date=' Modric to 94, Di Maria to 94 and Carvajal to 90. Criminal if that doesn't happen. It would be nice to see Jesé rise to 88 for what he did play... One more season and Varane to 91. Pepe has a chance of going up to 93 again but it remains unlikely.[/quote']

Why on earth would Jese get 88?God...Varane to 91?One more season like this one and he should drop to 89.He's been pretty average whenever he played,if he played.To get 91 he has to play,something which he won't do as long as Ancelotti is there because Ramos and Pepe will play ahead of him.

Ronaldo won't get 99.

Why on earth would Jese get 88?God...Varane to 91?One more season like this one and he should drop to 89.He's been pretty average whenever he played' date='if he played.To get 91 he has to play,something which he won't do as long as Ancelotti is there because Ramos and Pepe will play ahead of him.

Ronaldo won't get 99.[/quote']

Jesé was amazing before he got injured! Varane's season wasn't as good as his previous one but he is a class defender and in one more season I reckon he will hit 91. I'm allowed an opinion...

Ronaldo is now officially the best player in the world and he has just won La Decima with Real Madrid scoring a record 17 Champions League goals in 11 matches. If 99 isn't deserved for that I don't know what is.

Ronaldo to 99' date=' Modric to 94, Di Maria to 94 and Carvajal to 90. Criminal if that doesn't happen. It would be nice to see Jesé rise to 88 for what he did play... One more season and Varane to 91. Pepe has a chance of going up to 93 again but it remains unlikely.[/quote']

Why do you think Pepe is unlikely to rise mate? I think it's a must really. He was just as good as Sergio Ramos (i would even say slightly better but it's debatable). He just did not score so much and missed CL final due to some physical problems. He definitely deserves to rise to 93. Top CB.

Why do you think Pepe is unlikely to rise mate? I think it's a must really. He was just as good as Sergio Ramos (i would even say slightly better but it's debatable). He just did not score so much and missed CL final due to some physical problems. He definitely deserves to rise to 93. Top CB.

Only because of his age. I agree though. I used to hate him as a player just because he was so cruel and just a disgrace. However in the last few seasons I really think he's matured and grown up, especially under Ancelloti. I'd love to see the rise :)

Only because of his age. I agree though. I used to hate him as a player just because he was so cruel and just a disgrace. However in the last few seasons I really think he's matured and grown up' date=' especially under Ancelloti. I'd love to see the rise :)[/quote']

It would be ridiculous if his age stoped him to rise... And to be fair, he's only 31 years old, he's not exactly an old player. I agree his behaviour in the field was not the best in same situations in the past, but this season i did not saw that excessive agression in him. And he played amazing really, an authentic wall. He made a mistake agains Borussia, but that's all. Ramos failed more times than him. I'm sure you will see the rise, it would be a travesty if not :P

I think Fabregas will drop.

He doesn't deserve to drop' date=' though.

Cesc had 13 goals and 22 assists this season.

If SM reviewers were fair, at least these Real Madrid players would rise:

Carvajal, Modric, Di María, Pepe and Ronaldo.

However, I believe the first 4 will rise and Ronaldo won't.

He doesn't deserve to drop' date=' though.

Cesc had 13 goals and 22 assists this season.

If SM reviewers were fair, at least these Real Madrid players would rise:

Carvajal, Modric, Di María, Pepe and Ronaldo.

However, I believe the first 4 will rise and Ronaldo won't.[/quote']

im not gonne get long winded debate here. for a long time ive been a staunch ronaldo at 98 supporter. In a short summary i belive ronaldo cannot rise this time, BUT, unlike in many seasons before where i said never, for the first time in years he belted Messi in terms of performces and accolades. So for me, If Ronaldo can continue to be better than Messi next season, 2 seasons in a row of being equal or outperforming messi will outweigh messis 3-4 year dominance and Demand an equality in the players ratings. too soon for me, but light at the end of the tunnel for those with ronaldo Bias's (i remain unbiased as a non la liga supporter) that if he can be the best again next season, he then must get the 99.

Di maria 50/50, other 3 100% or SM are morons.

Di maria 50/50' date=' other 3 100% or SM are morons.[/quote']

I fully agree on this chances! Di Maria probably (i would say 60/40), Carvajal, Pepe and Modric certainly! I would not be surprised if Carvajal gets a +2 to 91. I think it would be deserved, he's way underrated at 89. Di Maria was amazing sometimes, not so great at others, but if he rises it will be deserved imo. Modric's performances were just amazing, his stats (goals and assists) does not reflect that, but he fully deserves to rise. Pepe was a beast, a sure riser.

Regarding Ronaldo, he will probably stay. Maybe if he leads Portugal to a great WC campaign he has a chance to rise. But then again, i don't think Messi's rating is completely safe after this season. His performances droped considerably. So they may end up being both 98 rated. Not a big concern for me though, considering i don't have any of them in any of my teams on SM :D SM may want to wait to WC before look into Ronaldo and Messi ratings though. That would make sense to me.

I fully agree on this chances! Di Maria probably (i would say 60/40)' date=' Carvajal, Pepe and Modric certainly! I would not be surprised if Carvajal gets a +2 to 91. I think it would be deserved, he's way underrated at 89. Di Maria was amazing sometimes, not so great at others, but if he rises it will be deserved imo. Modric's performances were just amazing, his stats (goals and assists) does not reflect that, but he fully deserves to rise. Pepe was a beast, a sure riser.

Regarding Ronaldo, he will probably stay. Maybe if he leads Portugal to a great WC campaign he has a chance to rise. But then again, i don't think Messi's rating is completely safe after this season. His performances droped considerably. So they may end up being both 98 rated. Not a big concern for me though, considering i don't have any of them in any of my teams on SM :D SM may want to wait to WC before look into Ronaldo and Messi ratings though. That would make sense to me.[/quote']

Spot on with the other Real Madrid player rising, However Di Maria IMO is certain for a rise. He's such an underrated influence in the Real Madrid team and he was arguably the most influential player in the UCL final for Real Madrid. A 94 would put him on level with the likes of Mesut Ozil ( I would say they are on the same level)

Ronaldo I can't see rising, certainly not yet. However like others have said, Messi dropping is not out of the equation as Barcelona have had a poor season and Messi hasn't had quite the same influence on proceedings at Barca this season.

IMO I think there ratings will stay the same even after the WC. I don't think Ronaldo out doing Messi for 1 season will create a big enough impression to change the ratings for two of the best players in the world. Needs another season at this level to post a strong claim for a 99. Unless Argentina fail to progress from the group stage then I can see Messi drop to 98 and draw parity with Ronaldo.

Jesé was amazing before he got injured! Varane's season wasn't as good as his previous one but he is a class defender and in one more season I reckon he will hit 91. I'm allowed an opinion...

Ronaldo is now officially the best player in the world and he has just won La Decima with Real Madrid scoring a record 17 Champions League goals in 11 matches. If 99 isn't deserved for that I don't know what is.

Indeed he was,but he got injuried so there's no reason to rise Jese.Varane is a great defender but he has to play to get 91 lol?As long as he won't play logically,tell me why he would get 91?

Ronaldo's the best player in the world this year,because many including myself would rather have Messi because he still is the best in the world.Ronaldo had a better year,but Messi been much better in the last FOUR years(and yeah he's still 26).He shouldn't be on the same level with Messi,yet.If he'll manage to be better than Messi next season,yeah okay,99 would be a must for Ronaldo.

Spot on with the other Real Madrid player rising' date=' However Di Maria IMO is certain for a rise. He's such an underrated influence in the Real Madrid team and he was arguably the most influential player in the UCL final for Real Madrid. A 94 would put him on level with the likes of Mesut Ozil ( I would say they are on the same level)[/quote']

He was indeed the best player in the CL final. And like i said, it would be fair if he rises imo. I'm just not 100% sure, because he was not as consistent as Modric. Modric's chances are higher.