Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

You commented on their scoring rate that's why i mentioned their positions. ANYWAY' date=' i've stated my points, it's clear that we have different opinions about Isco's future rating so i don't want to continue this, since it's SM's decision after all and it's pointless arguing before his review.[/quote']

The way things are going I dont think Isco will have any problem in getting a 90 in this review. So you dont need to worry. ;)

I don't think I'm the only one with brains enough to realise that these rating changes are to raise the bar. I.e 90 is the new 91. These high ratings will equal out over the year. And yes Isco deserves to be higher rated then El Shaarway. :P

I can see that but this is unfair cuz the top players like Messi and Ronaldo cant rise in equal proportion to these risers.

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Hi Kazzer' date=' what are the chances of Guilherme SIQUEIRA getting a +2?

I see Granada are not doing very well in the Liga but still he's one of their best players (and has only missed one match plus there are already three 88s in their squad).

TIA.[/quote']

Hi frisky,

I would say definitely not a +2, at best +1, though he is easily one of Granada's best players. All Granada's 88's I believe will be at risk of a drop as it seems a bit much for the way Granada have been performing though they could hold their ratings for now, which would make Siqueira more certain for 87.

Then again I am finding it increasingly difficult to work out how SM are working out their ratings so i'm genuinely not sure what they are likely to do with the ratings of teams like Granada.

Will Oscar De Marcos rise?

Shouldn't do.

Is Muniain safe at 90 for this season?

His rating is safe for these changes.

Tello rise to 88? :D

I would expect 87' date=' but 88 is not impossible.

MATHIEU, Jérémy ; will he back in first 11 when he full recover, and will rating stay on 90 ??? thanks :D

Will stay at 90 for now. I'm sure he will get plenty of game time when he is fully fit, if he performs well he'll play more if he doesn't then he'll play less :P

Does Brahimi of Granada have a chance of rising?

I wouldn't think so.