Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Who has the most chance to get a rise in the next review Musacchio or San Jose? Both players are rated 88. Who should I get in your opinion and will 1 of the mentioned players will move to a better club? Thanks in advance for your help.

I think he will stay because he didn't get called to wc. Laporte will rise' date=' that's for sure.[/quote']

This post is not particularly directed at you, mate.

A player's rating being influenced by whether he's called for the WC or not is as stupid as rising a player's rating, just coz he moved to a bigger club.

Even if he went to the WC, Ander Herrera would never have played (well, maybe if Spain are already qualified, before the last group stage match).

I mean, where's the logic in that?

Why should a player rise for not playing?

What's the difference between not playing in the WC or in the Lithuanian league, for example?!

At the end of the day you still play 0 minutes, don't you?

It's really nothing persoal mate, it's just my opinion. :)

This post is not particularly directed at you' date=' mate.

A player's rating being influenced by whether he's called for the WC or not is as stupid as rising a player's rating, just coz he moved to a bigger club.

Even if he went to the WC, Ander Herrera would never have played (well, maybe if Spain are already qualified, before the last group stage match).

I mean, where's the logic in that?

Why should a player rise for not playing?

What's the difference between not playing in the WC or in the Lithuanian league, for example?!

At the end of the day you still play 0 minutes, don't you?

It's really nothing persoal mate, it's just my opinion. :)[/quote']

it makes a little difference, like lambert case after moving to liverpool, sometimes SM have doubt to rise player,

even spain called iturraspe rather than herrera, iturraspe didnt make it in the final though, so herrera wont rise by 100%

it makes a little difference' date=' like lambert case after moving to liverpool, sometimes SM have doubt to rise player,

even spain called iturraspe rather than herrera, iturraspe didnt make it in the final though, so herrera wont rise by 100%[/quote']

You didn't answer the question, mate. ;)

What does a WC call mean, if a player doesn't get game time?

Do you think a player's rating should rise for not playing? :D

Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

+6 for FERNÁNDEZ' date=' Luis today! Is it my imagination or was he in the DB by another name, Trejo or something :confused:

Also, is he worth keeping or should I sell after the big jump?[/quote']

There were two players, Luis Fernández and Luis Teijeiro, the same person, the first thing removed and the second he corrected the name, his real name: Luis Fernández.

The increase is due, in my opinion, because the Deportivo will first division team next season, more players were reviewed as well, but I think this player is on loan from a second division team.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

There were two players' date=' Luis Fernández and Luis Teijeiro, the same person, the first thing removed and the second he corrected the name, his real name: Luis Fernández.

The increase is due, in my opinion, because the Deportivo will first division team next season, more players were reviewed as well, but I think this player is on loan from a second division team.[/quote']

Waiting for Marco Asensio now! i wish he will get reviewed too

Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

hey guys - will Borja Baston rise? seen he is back at Atletico now after helping Depor get promoted with 10 goals this season.

He has another year on loan at Deportivo in theory should rise to be the top scorer this season.

Next season will play in the first division with Deportivo, but their role in the team is not very important, despite being top scorer this season. Ifrán, Toché, Luis Fernández, headlines were many games before that.