Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

You're welcome' date=' mate!

Jackson can reach 91, but not soon, (as the Portuguese league review is over) unless he plays for Colombia and has an astonishing World Cup.

He'll leave Porto sooner or later.

But it's weird that Valencia are planning on buying him, coz they're broke. :confused:

If he leaves Porto for a bigger club, I'm almost positive he'll get to 91.[/quote']

They got taken over by billionaire Peter Lim, guess they'll have to offload to fit in with FFP but they have already signed Otamendi from Porto and Javi Espinosa from Barca B.

You're welcome' date=' mate!

Jackson can reach 91, but not soon, (as the Portuguese league review is over) unless he plays for Colombia and has an astonishing World Cup.

He'll leave Porto sooner or later.

But it's weird that Valencia are planning on buying him, coz they're broke. :confused:

If he leaves Porto for a bigger club, I'm almost positive he'll get to 91.[/quote']

when they will begin to evaluate again?

im beginner in this game, i just know that they will evaluate in half and end of the season, does it mean, next evaluate will begin in nov-dec?

Anyone else think that Jese may get a +1 ? I know he is out long term injured now but he's minutes and performances before the injury certainly merited a +1.

Will be interesting to see if he will or not.

i think both morata and jese will stay 87,

wait for another season to evaluate them again,

jese is better than morata, but morata has a better prospect to rise, coz he will move this summer

Alberto Moreno to 90? Or is it too soon?

Nope, not too soon. He went up 6 months ago, that is plenty up of time to give him a new rise. Sevilla won the Europa league, so it is very possible. He is highly ranked out of the left backs in the Spanish league too. If he does not rise, then he will if he moves to Liverpool.

They got taken over by billionaire Peter Lim' date=' guess they'll have to offload to fit in with FFP but they have already signed Otamendi from Porto and Javi Espinosa from Barca B.[/quote']

I didn't know that mate, thanks! :)

when they will begin to evaluate again?

im beginner in this game' date=' i just know that they will evaluate in half and end of the season, does it mean, next evaluate will begin in nov-dec?[/quote']

As far as I know, the best leagues (England, Germany, Spain, Italy and maybe France) get reviewed twice per season.

If Jackson stays in Porto, chances are his rating will only be reviewed in approximately a year, if nothing unusual happens.

2014 is a special year though, due to the World Cup.

SM may review some players' ratings after the WC, which would be taken into consideration.

Anyone else think that Jese may get a +1 ? I know he is out long term injured now but he's minutes and performances before the injury certainly merited a +1.

Will be interesting to see if he will or not.

Jesé was playing awesome before his injury.

If he continued like that, a +2 would have been a sure thing.

For what he's done before the injury (in a top club, such as Real Madrid), I'd give him an 88 tbh.

i honestly think they are being a little heavy handed with the rises' date=' especially after seeing villareal.

Expecting all the 50/50s like

Costa to 94

Di Maria to 94

Courtois to 93

amongst others for sure at this rate[/quote']

Alexis Sanchez must also rise. Been immense this season and deservedly should be level with Pedro and Neymar. 21 goals and 14 Assists in all competition is a fantastic return for a player who is played on the wing. Also stared for Chile including a fantastic game against England.

Costa +1 to 93 is guaranteed. Wouldn't be surprised to see a rise to 94 either.

Koke +1 to 92 is guaranteed. Influential for Atletico in there La Liga triumph and their Champions League run to the final this season.

Godin +1 to 93. People may raise eye brows at this , but this guy has been a rock for both club and country and his presence can't be any more underrated as a top class defender.

Scored the goal that handed Atletico their first La Liga title in decades and defended as if his life depended on it against Barcelona in that game. Also was fantastic against Real Madrid in the UCL finale and scored the goal that nearly gave Atletico their first ever UCL.

Carvajal rise to 90/91 following Madrid's double as their first choice RB.

Moreno rise to 90 won Europa league concluding a fantastic season with Seville. Also an international LB as he been introduced in to the Spanish set up. Also expected to join a big club. +1 to 90 is very likely.

i honestly think they are being a little heavy handed with the rises' date=' especially after seeing villareal.[/b']

Expecting all the 50/50s like

Costa to 94

Di Maria to 94

Courtois to 93

amongst others for sure at this rate

bit of a difference though rising 86>87, 88>89 etc, than 93>94

Alot of rises people have stated arent going to happen off the back of one season, so i think people need to be prepared to be a little more reserved in what to expect....

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

I doubt Alexis will rise. Pedro rose because he was performing consistently in a Barcelona that won pretty much everything. While i agree that Alexis has been very good this season, Barcelona didnt won anything important so i highly doubt they will rise him.

Sevilla is clearly not done. Fazio, Vitolo, Coke and some others will surely rise while they might wait for Rakitic to officialy join Barcelona to rise him guaranteed.

What it surprised me was that Villarreal looks done and there was no rise for Uche. Despite his 30yo (it isnt that much either) for the top goalscorer of Villarreal with 14 surely 87 seems kind of low.

As JHM said... do not expect major +2 rises for players like Costa, Carvajal, etc. Clearly ratings have changed the way they are done, and while it wouldnt be a surprise if this happened because there are cases where for example a striker rose from 92 to 94 (i.e. Falcao, Lewandowski) it is far from guaranteed that this will happen for Costa, same situation with Carvajal from 89 to 91.

Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

I doubt Alexis will rise. Pedro rose because he was performing consistently in a Barcelona that won pretty much everything. While i agree that Alexis has been very good this season' date=' Barcelona didnt won anything important so i highly doubt they will rise him.

Sevilla is clearly not done. Fazio, Vitolo, Coke and some others will surely rise while they might wait for Rakitic to officialy join Barcelona to rise him guaranteed.

What it surprised me was that Villarreal looks done and there was no rise for Uche. Despite his 30yo (it isnt that much either) for the top goalscorer of Villarreal with 14 surely 87 seems kind of low.

As JHM said... do not expect major +2 rises for players like Costa, Carvajal, etc. Clearly ratings have changed the way they are done, and while it wouldnt be a surprise if this happened because there are cases where for example a striker rose from 92 to 94 (i.e. Falcao, Lewandowski) it is far from guaranteed that this will happen for Costa, same situation with Carvajal from 89 to 91.[/quote']

There is a strong case for Alexis to rise +1 to 93. Fair enough Barcelona didn't win a major trophy, but he has been one of the stand out performers in a poor season for Barcelona. Scored goals in the El Classico and against Atletico and stepped up in the absence of Lionel Messi.

Neymar was given a +1 on the back of a good showing in the confederations cup from 91 to 92 and was given another +1 just because he signed for Barcelona.

Neymar has been average in comparison to Alexis and Pedro and you could argue the pair are at a higher level in comparison to him. Alexis deserves to be rated equal to Neymar and Pedro at 93.

IMO Neymar should really be rated 92. He was given a +1 without reason. I don't see any reason why Alexis should be rated lower than Neymar, particularly going on Club level performances. If Neymar was just given a +1 to 93 , Alexis surely has deserved his rise to 93 after a phenomenal season in terms of personal contribution. You don't get 20 + goals and 14 Assists by being average.

Benzema and Higgy both attained a 94 Rating at Real Madrid scoring 20+ goals in a season without often winning any major silverware. Alexis to 93 should be on the cards.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

There is a strong case for Alexis to rise +1 to 93. Fair enough Barcelona didn't win a major trophy' date=' but he has been one of the stand out performers in a poor season for Barcelona. Scored goals in the El Classico and against Atletico and stepped up in the absence of Lionel Messi.

Neymar was given a +1 on the back of a good showing in the confederations cup from 91 to 92 and was given another +1 just because he signed for Barcelona.

Neymar has been average in comparison to Alexis and Pedro and you could argue the pair are at a higher level in comparison to him. Alexis deserves to be rated equal to Neymar and Pedro at 93.

IMO Neymar should really be rated 92. He was given a +1 without reason. I don't see any reason why Alexis should be rated lower than Neymar, particularly going on Club level performances. If Neymar was just given a +1 to 93 , Alexis surely has deserved his rise to 93 after a phenomenal season in terms of personal contribution. You don't get 20 + goals and 14 Assists by being average.

Benzema and Higgy both attained a 94 Rating at Real Madrid scoring 20+ goals in a season without often winning any major silverware. Alexis to 93 should be on the cards.[/quote']

You should remember that this was Alexis first good season at Barcelona, there are other players that rettained their ratings because of their consistency through the seasons. It wont be a surprise if he rises, since as you perfectly said, Alexis had a great season but it wont be a surprise either if he rettains his 92 as this is his first great season and Barcelona did not won anything.

People tend to compare "Ohh this player is rated this and this other is rated that" Obviously for us (players), we cant believe some players are rated higher than others in the same positions been clearly inferior but THAT IS NOT THE WAY SM RATE PLAYERS.

We can agree or disagree with the way they do it, but that is how it is. If you all compare players/positions and teams they play for, you will fall into the nowhere as there are clearly other factors that SM takes in account when doing the rates. Consistency, market value, trophies are others that comes to my mind and there are probably others that we are not aware of.

Bacca - rise' date=' but lost his F® position

Musacchio, dos Santos, Navas, Bravo - deserved

How about Vela? Inigo Martinez? Griezmann? Mbia? Marin? Jairo Samperio?

I expect Laporte to get rise tomorrow[/quote']

From those, only Inigo Martinez and Jairo Samperio have a chance to rise. Jairo Samperio should get a +1, Inigo Martinez may get a +1 too, but it's not guaranteed. Griezmann and Vela are already 91 rated, no chance to rise further this season. Mbia will keep his 89 and Marin is closer to drop than to rise really.

Laporte will definitely rise, even some chances of a +2.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

You should remember that this was Alexis first good season at Barcelona' date=' there are other players that rettained their ratings because of their consistency through the seasons. It wont be a surprise if he rises, since as you perfectly said, Alexis had a great season but it wont be a surprise either if he rettains his 92 as this is his first great season and Barcelona did not won anything.

People tend to compare "Ohh this player is rated this and this other is rated that" Obviously for us (players), we cant believe some players are rated higher than others in the same positions been clearly inferior but THAT IS NOT THE WAY SM RATE PLAYERS.

We can agree or disagree with the way they do it, but that is how it is. If you all compare players/positions and teams they play for, you will fall into the nowhere as there are clearly other factors that SM takes in account when doing the rates. Consistency, market value, trophies are others that comes to my mind and there are probably others that we are not aware of.[/quote']

I agree with sentiment that the ratings are subjective and that the ratings are dependant on quite a few factors and not just performances alone.

There's also external influences which contribute to a player's rating rise. This can be for marketing and promotional purposes as it is quite often that we see that the most popular players are the highest rated.

Transfers also play a pivotal role in rating changes. A '91' Rated Neymar doesn't look as appealing in comparison to a '93' rated Neymar when you look at the average rating of the whole squad.

It's almost impossible to predict ratings are they are subjective to SM Developers. It's almost impossible to prove or disapprove an opinion and ratings will always be subjective to the opinion of SM developers.

We as players can only put forward our predictions based on real life performances. But however that means little when there's so many other factors that determine an over all rating.

I am glad you agree that Alexis Sanchez has had a great season and on the basis of that , I put forward my view for a rise.

VERY disappointed with just a +1 for Laporte. I'm now certain Diego Costa will also only get a +1. If there was one player who deserved a +2 in La Liga, it was Laporte.:mad:

And why does Keylor Navas get a +2? Just because Levante has the least amount of goals against outside the top 4?? Bilbao is in the top 4, Laporte is their defender! :mad: :mad: :confused: