Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

***!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing for Rakitic!?!

tuncay i've tried to send you a pm but it seems you have private messages disabled for your account. :( I found an article about ramon motta, unfortunately it's all written in turkish and Google Translate sucks. so could you please enable that option in your account settings in order that i can pm you and you help me a little bit?:o

to the others: Sorry to be OT but i need someone to translate some comments from turkish. :D:D:D

I would like to give my opinion regarding Rakitic possible rise to 92. His quality is unquestionable. Imo he has potential to be a 93 rated future. But does he fully deserve to jump to 92 at this points? Imo, probably not. He rose to 90 deservedly at the start of this season, and then to 91 at middle of the season. I believe that time it was a rather generous rise, but it's acceptable because he was playing really good, even if his team was not doing awesome. After that, he played some more good matches to justify his 91 rating, but then he had a real dip in form. He only played great again in Europe League Final, and yes, Sevilla won it, and it's a great accomplishment and all, but let's be serious. Benfica was the best team, they could have won it, they won everything in Portugal this year, amazing season for them. However, their highest rated player is Garay at 91, and he's the only one. Great players like Enzo Perez and Gaitan are only 90 rated, and great strikers Rodrigo and Lima are only 89... :rolleyes: I know La Liga is stronger than Portuguese League, but still. Considering this, i don't think a rise to 92 to Rakitic is fully deserved atm, but it wont be outrageous if it happens, considering his quality. But it's not outrageous either if it does not happen.

I would like to give my opinion regarding Rakitic possible rise to 92. His quality is unquestionable. Imo he has potential to be a 93 rated future. But does he fully deserve to jump to 92 at this points? Imo' date=' probably not. He rose to 90 deservedly at the start of this season, and then to 91 at middle of the season. I believe that time it was a rather generous rise, but it's acceptable because he was playing really good, even if his team was not doing awesome. After that, he played some more good matches to justify his 91 rating, but then he had a real dip in form. He only played great again in Europe League Final, and yes, Sevilla won it, and it's a great accomplishment and all, but let's be serious. Benfica was the best team, they could have won it, they won everything in Portugal this year, amazing season for them. However, their highest rated player is Garay at 91, and he's the only one. Great players like Enzo Perez and Gaitan are only 90 rated, and great strikers Rodrigo and Lima are only 89... :rolleyes: I know La Liga is stronger than Portuguese League, but still. Considering this, i don't think a rise to 92 to Rakitic is fully deserved atm, but it wont be outrageous if it happens, considering his quality. But it's not outrageous either if it does not happen.[/quote']

i agree, rakitic performance is going down after half of the season, his goal and assists also dropped, moreover sevilla didnt get qualified for champions, even they behind athletic that just have 90 as the highest rated player.

let just wait his perform in barcelona before rise him to 92, but he has a big chance for it, maybe in december.

You dont need to worry as he'll get 92 at Barca in no time' date=' pretty much a guaranteed riser now.[/quote']

ahah, yes, that usually happens. Classic B) I was expecting better from him tonight for Croatia though.

i agree' date=' rakitic performance is going down after half of the season, his goal and assists also dropped, moreover sevilla didnt get qualified for champions, even they behind athletic that just have 90 as the highest rated player.

let just wait his perform in barcelona before rise him to 92, but he has a big chance for it, maybe in december.[/quote']

Exactly.

Ronaldo isnt going to 99' date=' thats confirmed.

Di Maria, Diego Costa and Carvajal all got +1, deserved.

They cant be done with Atletico, Juanfran and many others need rising.[/quote']

dont forget barcelona, they have to drop xavi hernandez and gerard pique for sure

and alexis might rise to 93 i hope,

for atletico, courtouis, juanfran, koke, raul garcia rising is for 100%, maybe turan will rise too i hope

dont forget barcelona' date=' they have to drop xavi hernandez and gerard pique for sure

and alexis might rise to 93 i hope,

for atletico, courtouis, juanfran, koke, raul garcia rising is for 100%, maybe turan will rise too i hope[/quote']

But dont you think its a bit wierd how theyve skipped Barcelona? Usually its in table order so Atletico should come after Barcelona.

But dont you think its a bit wierd how theyve skipped Barcelona? Usually its in table order so Atletico should come after Barcelona.

if they dont drop xavi and some barca players, then i will be sure for 100% that SM is a fans of catalonia, xavi maintain 96? oh cmon...

but if alexis doesnt rise to 93, then pedro actually has to drop to 92,

people says pedro achieved that rating coz of his trophies in many years,

okay2x, then what about fabregas? 95 while he achieved nothing in arsenal, he rose to 95 in 2008 for information,

I seriously hope they aren't done reviewing Real Madrid.

If Pepe doesn't reach 93' date=' it will be one of the most pathetic decisions, rating review wise.[/quote']

I honestly can't believe how Moreno didn't get his +1 after he won the Europa League, his last rise was 6 months and how he didn't attain a +1 is beyond me. He's also featured for the Spanish national team since that last rating review and his performances have certainly warranted a +1 to 90 after winning the Europa League. It's probably one of the most glaring blunders so far.

Pep has to rise. But I have a feeling he may perhaps miss out.

SM have gotten it wrong on so many occasions this year.

If Alexis Sanchez doesn't get a +1 to 93 and Neymar gets a +1 to 94 after the World Cup you do wonder about the future of this game.

Still don't think Neymar should have got to 93 without even having kicked a ball for Barcelona. He should have been given a +1 after his confederation cup performances and remained at 92. He should have remained 92 until after the World Cup with a potential +1 to 93 following a good World Cup.

After the season Alexis has had, it would be a really glaring blunder if he didn't get a +1 to 93 and Neymar is rated at 94 after the next 5 weeks following the World Cup.

I honestly can't believe how Moreno didn't get his +1 after he won the Europa League' date=' his last rise was 6 months and how he didn't attain a +1 is beyond me. He's also featured for the Spanish national team since that last rating review and his performances have certainly warranted a +1 to 90 after winning the Europa League. It's probably one of the most glaring blunders so far.

Pep has to rise. But I have a feeling he may perhaps miss out.

SM have gotten it wrong on so many occasions this year.

If Alexis Sanchez doesn't get a +1 to 93 and Neymar gets a +1 to 94 after the World Cup you do wonder about the future of this game.

Still don't think Neymar should have got to 93 without even having kicked a ball for Barcelona. He should have been given a +1 after his confederation cup performances and remained at 92. He should have remained 92 until after the World Cup with a potential +1 to 93 following a good World Cup.

After the season Alexis has had, it would be a really glaring blunder if he didn't get a +1 to 93 and Neymar is rated at 94 after the next 5 weeks following the World Cup.[/quote']

hahaha, and rakitic actually will get 92 after his movement to barcelona,

SM just wait for that moment, if he doesnt move, then stay 91 :D:D:D