Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

I've been disappointed by this summer review so far.

The likes of Laporte San Jose of Bilbao that qualified for the CL are rated 88 while Fazio rose to 89.

No rise for Ronaldo though I'll be happy if Messi drops to 98 and both are rated the same.

Keylor Navas to 89!! Think a +1 was enough for him.

No drops for Barca players. I'm hoping they will drop tomorrow but considering they started with Atletico already worries me.

They only did Costa of Atletico and a couple barca youngsters. Id say Real madrid are finished (shame for Pepe) but i dont think barcelona are finished and Atlti certainly arent.

Expecting a +1 for Koke and Godin. Would be a travesty if they didn't. Since the last review they've played a crucial role in the La Liga triumph and their run to the champions league final.

Alberto de la Bella and Soriano Bruno likely to keep there current ratings?
In what order would you sign the following players' date='

Mateo Musacchio

Soriano Bruno

Jonathan De Guzman

Tomas Pina

Manu Trigueros

Mario Gaspar

Any of them likely to rise?[/quote']

Alberto de la Bella and Soriano Bruno likely to keep there current ratings?

Yes' date=' they will both keep their current ratings for a long while. Good solid players.

In what order would you sign the following players,

Mateo Musacchio

Soriano Bruno

Jonathan De Guzman

Tomas Pina

Manu Trigueros

Mario Gaspar

Any of them likely to rise?

Review is over, Musacchio, Bruno and Trigueros just rose yesterday. We will now need to wait for next spanish league review for possible rises. Mario Gaspar is the one closer to rise imo. He should have got 88 this time, he will get it next review eventually. Same should happen with Trigueros, great player. I would get one of them first, or both. Then Musacchio is a great CB, he would be a great choice. If you lack CB's, i would sign him first obviously. De Guzman and Pina are both decent players, but it wont be easy for them to rise further and you're probably able to find better prospects. Soriano Bruno is a very good player but he probably has peaked now at 90. Hope this helps. Cheers.

;2930610']Reviews of old would of given Carvajal & Laporte +2 but +1. Guess unless amazing turnaround nailed on for +1 if they just play

carvajal just deserve 90, he didnt make the squad, azpi is 91 and juanfran(i assume just will hit 91), so its fair.

laporte though actually deserve 89, but assuming he & zouma both 88, didnt make the WC squad and lose to mangala 89, i think it is acceptable too

I honestly can't believe how Moreno didn't get his +1 after he won the Europa League' date=' his last rise was 6 months and how he didn't attain a +1 is beyond me. He's also featured for the Spanish national team since that last rating review and his performances have certainly warranted a +1 to 90 after winning the Europa League. It's probably one of the most glaring blunders so far.

Pep has to rise. But I have a feeling he may perhaps miss out.

SM have gotten it wrong on so many occasions this year.

If Alexis Sanchez doesn't get a +1 to 93 and Neymar gets a +1 to 94 after the World Cup you do wonder about the future of this game.

Still don't think Neymar should have got to 93 without even having kicked a ball for Barcelona. He should have been given a +1 after his confederation cup performances and remained at 92. He should have remained 92 until after the World Cup with a potential +1 to 93 following a good World Cup.

After the season Alexis has had, it would be a really glaring blunder if he didn't get a +1 to 93 and Neymar is rated at 94 after the next 5 weeks following the World Cup.[/quote']

Moreno is good, but he's not as good as the hype around him may suggest. I followed him in some matches, specially in Europe League, and he was kinda average. Actually he was poor in Europe League Final particularly, lot of dangerous situations were created from his wing, and he commited a pathetic penalty over Lima, ref failed to see though. He already played for Spain, but he was not called for WC. If Inigo Martinez is still an 89, Moreno is ok at 89 too. He's behind Sevilla's most important players: Rakitic 91 and Bacca 90. He's on the same level or higher of the other starters, which i believe is fair for now. He will rise to 90 at some point though.

I agree with you about Pepe, Sanchez and Neymar. Pepe definitely needs to rise and a rise would be fair for Sanchez also. Neymar did not justify a 93 rating atm, and wont certainly get a 94 after the WC... I mean, i seriously hope not. :rolleyes: His performance last night was average btw, despite scoring 2 goals.

I seriously hope they aren't done reviewing Real Madrid.

If Pepe doesn't reach 93' date=' it will be one of the most pathetic decisions, rating review wise.[/quote']

Definitely...

_75485678_cesc_fabregas_chelsea.jpg

Fabregas : "Im very happy' date=' this movement is really important for me, with this i hope i will miss La Liga Evaluation in SM, im sure im staying 95"

Just Joking, no offense :D:D:D[/quote']

Funny B) But i don't think he should have droped. And i'm sure he will be huge for Chelsea.

Btw, nice to see a +1 for Diego Costa, spot on. A +2 would be completely inadequated... Atletico review is not over yet obviously, it happened the same thing with Bacca at Sevilla. Like Diego Costa, he rose one day before all the other team players. A striker's thing :P And Barcelona will definitely see some changes (mainly drops i would say) tomorrow. Hope they still give Pepe a more than deserved rise. Cheers.

Funny B) But i don't think he should have droped. And i'm sure he will be huge for Chelsea.

in fact, in reality 95 is too high for him, he always dropped his performance in the last of the season match,

but in SM terms, they dont drop rating easily, moreover he got 13 goals and 22 assists this season, so im agreed with u, he wont be drop

but, i will be very disappointed if xavi, pique, affelay dont drop

What I think is really disappointing is that when Messi had the Balon D'or everyone said Ronaldo would need to win the Balon D'or and the Champions League to gain 99. He's done both. He was also top scorer in La Liga and set the record with 17 goals throughout the Champions League; single handedly winning Real Madrid the all important tenth.

What more does he need to do?! Madness.

What I think is really disappointing is that when Messi had the Balon D'or everyone said Ronaldo would need to win the Balon D'or and the Champions League to gain 99. He's done both. He was also top scorer in La Liga and set the record with 17 goals throughout the Champions League; single handedly winning Real Madrid the all important tenth.

he need to move to barcelona, then within a day, he will rise to 99 :D:D

Achieve that feat 3 years in a row like Messi.