Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

This new rating system really sucks and needs to be called out by the community. The ratings for the EPL were WAY too generous for my liking' date=' and the La Liga gets half-assed. Wow.[/quote']

Turan stay 91? Seriously???

Luis Filipe are on the same level as clichy and below alba, good job!

Godin 92, kompany 94???

Luis Filipe are on the same level as clichy and below alba' date=' good job!

Godin 92, kompany 94???[/quote']

Too many ratings missed if La Liga has ended. Ronaldo? Oliver Torres? Godin? Luis Filipe? Rafinha? Turan? etc...Laporte should be a 89, and Inigo Martinez should be a 90.

True' date=' I was shocked, but maybe i shouldn't have been.

At least Sanchez should have a good night against Australia. He should probably get a +1.[/quote']

Costa is good' date=' but I dont rate him on the same level as Lewandowski or Falcao etc. So 93 is good atm.

Disappointed, i got Rakitic AND Sanchez on my Napoli team thinking they would rise. Hopefully that can still happen. I also have Pepe as well.

btw, what do you think of Juan Roman from Barca? Was on loan at Villareall i believe.[/quote']

yes' date=' he deserved 93 for sure, he is man of the match tonight

his performance this year is superb. he is the same level like neymar and pedro[/quote']

turan' date=' sanchez, tiago didnt rise? :confused::confused::confused::confused:[/quote']
Too many ratings missed if La Liga has ended. Ronaldo? Oliver Torres? Godin? Luis Filipe? Rafinha? Turan? etc...Laporte should be a 89' date=' and Inigo Martinez should be a 90.[/quote']
My problem with SM is with Moreno... ***??? Rakitic 92 Moreno 89

Alexis Sanchez has to rise +1 to 93. He had been one Barcelona's most crucial players and it's sad that he is often overshadowed by Neymar, who has been really unconvincing. Alexis performance for Chile was outstanding last night. 1 goal and an assist and was influential in nearly of all Chile's moves. This performance couldn't have come at a better time. He deserves his 93 to be level with Neymar and Pedro.

Godin and Pepe both should have been given a +1 to 93

Feline should have been given a +1

Turan +1 ( Shocking)

Ronaldo ( Debatable, wait after WC)

Martinez +1 ( Amazed he didn't rise )

Moreno +1 ( Amazed he didn't rise)

It's fair to say the Rating changes this summer have been extremely disappointing. We clearly need a change as the current system is dysfunctional. There's just too many glaring omissions and inaccurate ratings to make the ratings an accurate reflection of real life performance.

Too many ratings missed if La Liga has ended. Ronaldo? Oliver Torres? Godin? Luis Filipe? Rafinha? Turan? etc...Laporte should be a 89' date=' and Inigo Martinez should be a 90.[/quote']

Some of whom you mentioned should have risen (more) indeed. Not all, especially not Oliver Torres. His 86 is perfectly fine for now.

Laporte 89

Sanchez 93

Rafinha 88

Thsee are for me the biggest surprises that didn't happen, but absolutely had to.

Keylor Navas +2 was just a joke in comparison to those with no rise/only a +1.

Barcelona are treated way to kind. In reality Xavi is a 92 now but at the very least a 94 on SM. Experienced players for other club ratings tumble even if still performing yet his stay far above his level. He has the same as Suarez!

My problem with SM is with Moreno... ***??? Rakitic 92 Moreno 89

Moreno has not been great this past season 89 is fair for me. Compare to the other high potential defenders in his age bracket & it fits in well.

Turan stay 91 is really a crime, Turan = gokhan inler = alex song = nani = valencia

While he is below carrick, navas and nasri

While sanchez wont rise because of barcelona performance doesnt help him

But how come he is below pedro?

Godin 92 while kompany rise to 94 is ridicilous, atletico performed better

Luis filipe = glen johnson = clichy, funny, isnt it?

While barcelona spanish players still enjoy their high rating,

How on earth has Turan/Godin/Pepe not got a +1?

Your telling me Gabi is better than Turan and the same level as Godin and Pepe.

Godins Athletico Madrid team set records for being so defensively tight. If your basing it on a 12 month period and on stats. Godin should arguably be the best on the game. Yet he doesn't receive a +1.

What on earth is happening??

Barcelona are treated way to kind. In reality Xavi is a 92 now but at the very least a 94 on SM. Experienced players for other club ratings tumble even if still performing yet his stay far above his level. He has the same as Suarez!

Moreno has not been great this past season 89 is fair for me. Compare to the other high potential defenders in his age bracket & it fits in well.

Considering his last rating change was 6 months ago and the fact that he played as a starter during Seville Europa League triumph makes it really surprising he didn't rise +1.

Agree with Barcelona dropping but not the extent you are suggesting. Yes Barcelona finished trophyless, but it is worth remembering that they finished second. If the SM devs ( Pro United) made United retain the vast majority of their ratings despite finishing 7th then Barcelona shouldn't have such a harsh assessment of their ratings.

Xavi dropping to 95 would be more accurate as opposed to anything lower. High profile players drop gradually. You didn't see Torres drop from 96 at Liverpool to 91 at Chelsea in a season. Neither did eto drop from 96 to 91 after moving to Russia straight away. It is a gradual process.

How on earth has Turan/Godin/Pepe not got a +1?

Your telling me Gabi is better than Turan and the same level as Godin and Pepe.

He is mate' date=' far more important and consistent for Atletico than Turan. Turan could have raised in last changes maybe, but in all true, there's not many reasons for him to rise now. Not a consistent performer, neither a regular starter. Gabi and Koke were much more important for Atletico, as the ratings reflect.

Both Godin and Pepe could have rised, specially Pepe, it was a must...

[b']Pepe [/b]not rising is the worst SM call in this La Liga review imo. Majority of players rise after performing well for 3 months, 6 months in some cases... One entire year of top performances was not good enough for Pepe, even thinking they droped him for no real reason in the past... Outrageous really.

Sergio Ramos 95 - Pepe 92.... :rolleyes:

He is mate' date=' far more important and consistent for Atletico than Turan. Turan could have raised in last changes maybe, but in all true, there's not many reasons for him to rise now. Not a consistent performer, neither a regular starter. Gabi and Koke were much more important for Atletico, as the ratings reflect.

Both Godin and Pepe could have rised, specially Pepe, it was a must...

[b']Pepe [/b]not rising is the worst SM call in this La Liga review imo. Majority of players rise after performing well for 3 months, 6 months in some cases... One entire year of top performances was not good enough for Pepe, even thinking they droped him for no real reason in the past... Outrageous really.

Sergio Ramos 95 - Pepe 92.... :rolleyes:

Im not agreed, kroos didnt have any reason to rise this time, he rise to 93 because he skipped like turan did. Rakitic didnt perform well in the last of season, his goal n assist dropped, just because they got europa and linked with barcelona, so he got rose. Turan manage to get europaa, copa del ray, la liga(in past 3 years) n for some reason he share the same rating with nani n inler

Gabi rise because he is captain, like kompany did, if godin is a captain of atletico, then he is 93 for sure, this consideration is very shameful. But gabi performed well and deserve it more than kompany.

I believe luis filipe deserve 92 and i dont need to explain why, im sure he will get it soon... after he move to chelsea for sure. If not, then maybe not.

Pepe deserve 93, but unfortunetaly he is not spanish

Sanchez will get 93, if he move to big team with value more than 30million.

Im not agreed' date=' kroos didnt have any reason to rise this time, he rise to 93 because he skipped like turan did. Rakitic didnt perform well in the last of season, his goal n assist dropped, just because they got europa and linked with barcelona, so he got rose. Turan manage to get europaa, copa del ray, la liga(in past 3 years) n for some reason he share the same rating with nani n inler

Gabi rise because he is captain, like kompany did, if godin is a captain of atletico, then he is 93 for sure, this consideration is very shameful. But gabi performed well and deserve it more than kompany.

I believe luis filipe deserve 92 and i dont need to explain why, im sure he will get it soon... after he move to chelsea for sure. If not, then maybe not.

Pepe deserve 93, but unfortunetaly he is not spanish

Sanchez will get 93, if he move to big team with value more than 30million.[/quote']

I guarantee you tommorow Miranda, Godin, Turan, Sanchez and Pepe will all rise. Maybe Luis but trust me guys the ratings changes for la liga are not finished yet!

Odp: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

In important matches Ronaldo performs better than Messi. Messi been pretty useless in important CL games and even in the season he scored 91 goals he was poor in big games. In that season against Chelsea in semis he scored none while Ronaldo scored two vs Bayern and one assist. In el clasico Ronaldo hit the winner' date=' against Ateletico too Ronaldo scored two goals to win Real the match aand then went on to win La Liga. And then from September to December(most unimportant part of the season) Messi started banging goals in la liga matches and that's how he got that number. Ronaldo deserved Ballon D Or that year as well. In this year bar that one El Clasico Messi hasn't done well in big games again. Ronaldo did amazing vs Sweden to take Portugal to WC .. so its clear who is better in big games. ;)[/quote']

If we talk about last season Ronaldo was better- no doubt. But as far as I know rating system bases on several years, right? And on achievements. That's why Pedro is still higher rated than Alexis(another debate here).

Look at list of best goalscorers in CL for several seasons. It shows who was the best it this area although I still think this is not the most important factor. I insist to look at goals/attempts ratio. This is the main reason Messi is better than Ronaldo in my opinion. Number of assists is the second factor and here Messi is better again. He would be great as playmaker as well- just look at his vision and precision.

Ronaldo's desire to score is sometimes irritating.

Respect for matches against Sweden- class. Against Bayern he was scoring when everything was clear. These matches had other heroes.

Another season like 2013/14 and I would agree Messi should drop and Ronaldo stay. But to go up to 99 Ronaldo has to be better. Maybe he will improve. He is doing it whole his career.

This 99 rating is some kind of symbol for me. Messi in his prime was considered as one of the best in history being compared to Maradona and Pele. CR has never been at this level although he's really great.

Luis Filipe are on the same level as clichy and below alba' date=' good job!

Godin 92, kompany 94???[/quote']

SM does not like to make too many changes to 1 team at a time, there may still be a couple who may get rises tomorrow, but, a few will miss out because of that, Turan and Luis especially I believe won't get their deserved +1s.

Godin/Courtois may get it tomorrow.

The way the EPL was reviewed compared to La Liga is a scandal.

on what basis?

Maybe just me but Godin, Miranda, Filipe Luis & Turan dont deserve a rise again.

Miranda & Luis got 91 for this season, and considering not even in Brazils WC squad then technically why should they be rated higher than those who are?

Turan hasnt played as much as the others to warrant a 92, in fact he played less than last season...

Godin at 92 is fair enough.

I think Pepe & Sanchez will rise based on their nations/individual WC performances.