Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

SM does not like to make too many changes to 1 team at a time' date=' there may still be a couple who may get rises tomorrow, but, a few will miss out because of that, Turan and Luis especially I believe won't get their deserved +1s.

Godin/Courtois may get it tomorrow.[/quote']

Actually i think Godin is ok with his 92, his market value is the same with bonucci and subotic which are also 92. the reason i think he must rise to 93, is kompany that hype to 94, also pique that played worst these two seasons got maintain his 95 turan 91 is just insanity, i dont wanna explain more luis maybe have to wait until his move before get his 92, he just rise in january,

If we talk about last season Ronaldo was better- no doubt. But as far as I know rating system bases on several years' date=' right? And on achievements. That's why Pedro is still higher rated than Alexis(another debate here).

Look at list of best goalscorers in CL for several seasons. It shows who was the best it this area although I still think this is not the most important factor. I insist to look at goals/attempts ratio. This is the main reason Messi is better than Ronaldo in my opinion. Number of assists is the second factor and here Messi is better again. He would be great as playmaker as well- just look at his vision and precision.

Ronaldo's desire to score is sometimes irritating.

Respect for matches against Sweden- class. Against Bayern he was scoring when everything was clear. These matches had other heroes.

Another season like 2013/14 and I would agree Messi should drop and Ronaldo stay. But to go up to 99 Ronaldo has to be better. Maybe he will improve. He is doing it whole his career.

This 99 rating is some kind of symbol for me. Messi in his prime was considered as one of the best in history being compared to Maradona and Pele. CR has never been at this level although he's really great.[/quote']

yes, rating are based on several seasons, i agree, thats why messi should stay 99. but, how come rakitic got 92 in one season, while after three good seasons with atletico, turan is staying 91 pedro 93, while sanchez stay 92 is because pedro achievement with barcelona in these years, okay. then how about fabregas? he did very well in arsenal, achieved 0 trophy and got 95 in 2008!!??

The way the EPL was reviewed compared to La Liga is a scandal.

yes' date=' but barcelona always got special treatment in la liga, especially the spanish players. if u pay attention, all the rising players from 5 atletico players(including costa yesterday)are all spanish, even if they didnt get WC calling. dont take it wrong, they are all deserved it. but u just couldnt forget turan, pepe, sanchez

i thought Rafinha and Deulofeu would get to 88

maybe tomorrow?

i dont think so, rafinha just rise last month, while deulofeu is okay with his 87

Rafinha last rose in March. (which was the 87 he shoul have got first time instead o a +1) His excellent season and guiding Celta to 9th, as well as his return to Barcelona as a first team player should guarantee him an 88.

He's rated the same as some poor players. Sergi Roberto is the same rating as him after playing 273 minutes this season (not saying he is a poor player, just using him as an example of why Raf should be 88)

Re: Odp: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

If we talk about last season Ronaldo was better- no doubt. But as far as I know rating system bases on several years' date=' right? And on achievements. That's why Pedro is still higher rated than Alexis(another debate here).

Look at list of best goalscorers in CL for several seasons. It shows who was the best it this area although I still think this is not the most important factor. I insist to look at goals/attempts ratio. This is the main reason Messi is better than Ronaldo in my opinion. Number of assists is the second factor and here Messi is better again. He would be great as playmaker as well- just look at his vision and precision.

Ronaldo's desire to score is sometimes irritating.

Respect for matches against Sweden- class. Against Bayern he was scoring when everything was clear. These matches had other heroes.

Another season like 2013/14 and I would agree Messi should drop and Ronaldo stay. But to go up to 99 Ronaldo has to be better. Maybe he will improve. He is doing it whole his career.

This 99 rating is some kind of symbol for me. Messi in his prime was considered as one of the best in history being compared to Maradona and Pele. CR has never been at this level although he's really great.[/quote']

Messi isn't 99 cuz he was compared to Maradona n Pele. You are coming up with one ridiculous explanation and another just somehow to deny Ronaldo 99. ''99 is kinda symbol for me'' - boy I cant even think of a more lame reason to affect someone's rating. When others are getting rises/drops with so much frequency its only these incredibly deluded n weak remarks that can stop giving Ronaldo a rise.

In any case this debate should stop right now as SM has made their decision. Its Messi 99 and Ronaldo 98. And after Messi scores against those weak teams in WC group league this decision will be justified in emphatic manner.

Rafinha last rose in March. (which was the 87 he shoul have got first time instead o a +1) His excellent season and guiding Celta to 9th' date=' as well as his return to Barcelona as a first team player should guarantee him an 88.

He's rated the same as some poor players. Sergi Roberto is the same rating as him after playing 273 minutes this season (not saying he is a poor player, just using him as an example of why Raf should be 88)[/quote']

Don't see why Rafinha must get 88, there was many young player that had good seasons and played for better clubs than Celta (no offense) and got 86 and 87, i'm talking about Arnold, Meyer and Goretzka for example, the last two even played a fair amount of min in CL. Rafinha and Deulofeu rating its just fine, if they play regularly for barça next season they will rise like rockets.

Re: Odp: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Messi isn't 99 cuz he was compared to Maradona n Pele. You are coming up with one ridiculous explanation and another just somehow to deny Ronaldo 99. ''99 is kinda symbol for me'' - boy I cant even think of a more lame reason to affect someone's rating. When others are getting rises/drops with so much frequency its only these incredibly deluded n weak remarks that can stop giving Ronaldo a rise.

In any case this debate should stop right now as SM has made their decision. Its Messi 99 and Ronaldo 98. And after Messi scores against those weak teams in WC group league this decision will be justified in emphatic manner.

It's not an explanation but my personal feeling.

I wrote about some reasons why Messi should be still higher rated and actually he is. So please don't write about ridiculous explanation as the most important argument. It's unfair.

People generally tend to change their mind quickly and that's why now most want to bless Ronaldo and rise him to 99. He had better season. Just don't forget about the past.

Why? Because you don't like it?

I will post whatever I want if it's not against forum rules.

Last post, as its going off topic.

This "debate" happens every few months.. the mods then have to delete a load of posts, and it really detracts from the whole thread, for everyone.

Don't tell me not to read something - how can I not, when i'm subscribed to it and like to participate. Before you say anything, yes i wrote "don't post" in retaliation to your passive aggressive post.

The whole Messi Ronaldo thing has been done to death, they're the two best players in the world, both to 99. Done.

Sorry for clogging up the thread, just think this is everyones thoughts regarding this boring discussion every few weeks?

Last post' date=' as its going off topic.

This "debate" happens every few months.. the mods then have to delete a load of posts, and it really detracts from the whole thread, for everyone.

Don't tell me not to read something - how can I not, when i'm subscribed to it and like to participate. Before you say anything, yes i wrote "don't post" in retaliation to your passive aggressive post.

The whole Messi Ronaldo thing has been done to death, they're the two best players in the world, both to 99. Done.

Sorry for clogging up the thread, just think this is everyones thoughts regarding this boring discussion every few weeks?[/quote']

My "passive aggressive" post was direct response to your passive aggressive post.

I haven't discussed about Messi-Ronaldo until now.

But it's not even about it. If peolple talk about it maybe they like it?

And yes, you can just ignore such posts. I know what I can do so don't tell me how I should behave.

My original post wasn't directed at you - hence I didn't quote you.. it was directed at everyone discussing this tired subject.

Thanks for proving your ignorance though, I won't be responding to you anymore and have a nice day. :)

Apologies mods/admin - delete this whole discussion if you like :)

My original post wasn't directed at you - hence I didn't quote you.. it was directed at everyone discussing this tired subject.

Thanks for proving your ignorance though' date=' I won't be responding to you anymore and have a nice day. :)[/quote']

Haha, cool :)

Passive agressive can be aimed at more than one person, can't it?

I doubt you like when somebody tell you what you should do if you keep the rules.

So maybe you are ignorant, huh?

I'm pretty sure that Atletico are finished after today's rises.

Still think we may see Barcelona have a few rating changes' date=' with Alexis Sanchez being the most notable.

Expect to see a -1 for Alex Song and Affelay respectively.[/quote']

Affelay dropped already though he should really be 88

Am I seeing correctly or Arda Turan didn't rise yet?

He's deserved to reach 92 for so long now... :confused:

If soccerwiki don't give him a +1, there will probably be no words to describe their reviews.

I already spoke my mind about Pepe.

I mean, I even praise soccerwiki's reviews sometimes - for instance, Costa to 93 was the right decision imo. Gabi, Koke, Raúl García, Modric and Di María just rose: well done there!

But you can still do much better, soccerwiki.