Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

These ratings have really had a bad effect for me on the game. This game is all about calculated risk. We all buy players hoping they go up and base it on numerous different things. Sometimes you will be right sometimes wrong.

But Pepe not going to a 93 and the same with Godin is pretty much taking the calculated risks out of the game and making it more random.

I've seen some people say that Arda Turan shouldn't get a rose???? 44 appearances 8 goals numerous assists and has been the main attacking factor for them along with Costa?. Too many people formulate an opinion on a player but never watch him play. Atheltico were far and ahead in the league. When Turan wasn't playing they started slipping down! He arguably should be 93. That was my calculated risk will he go to 92 or 93. But to just keep players the same is just ludicrous.

Slowly falling back out of love with this game again.

These ratings have really had a bad effect for me on the game. This game is all about calculated risk. We all buy players hoping they go up and base it on numerous different things. Sometimes you will be right sometimes wrong.

But Pepe not going to a 93 and the same with Godin is pretty much taking the calculated risks out of the game and making it more random.

I've seen some people say that Arda Turan shouldn't get a rose???? 44 appearances 8 goals numerous assists and has been the main attacking factor for them along with Costa?. Too many people formulate an opinion on a player but never watch him play. Atheltico were far and ahead in the league. When Turan wasn't playing they started slipping down! He arguably should be 93. That was my calculated risk will he go to 92 or 93. But to just keep players the same is just ludicrous.

Slowly falling back out of love with this game again.

Cant agree more,

People only see Turan goal n assist, but never seen him play. Turan contribution is not reflected on his goal n assist, just like modric.

Putting his rating on the same level like nani and gokhan inler is really a crime i should say

Really disappointed about the rating review for La Liga. Pepe , Alexis and Moreno being the standout blunders. The worst thing is that this thread is pretty much useless in voicing your opinion.

I highly doubt SM will look at our views and opinions from a constructive perspective as these ratings will always be subjective to the opinions of the SM developers. This is not an accurate representation of a ' community based' game. We as consumers in this game should have a say in how the ratings are regulated in this game.

Unless there is a reformed system to regulate the ratings , there will always be inaccurate rating reviews which will only hinder the progress and development of this game.

Pepe remaining at 92 while Ramos is 95 ?

Alexis Sanchez 92 while Neymar is 93 ? ( Don't rule out a 94 after the WC for the SM golden boy )

Moreno at 89 ?

Laporte 88 ?

It's clear something has to change.

Really disappointed about the rating review for La Liga. Pepe ' date=' Alexis and Moreno being the standout blunders. The worst thing is that this thread is pretty much useless in voicing your opinion.

I highly doubt SM will look at our views and opinions from a constructive perspective as these ratings will always be subjective to the opinions of the SM developers. This is not an accurate representation of a ' community based' game. We as consumers in this game should have a say in how the ratings are regulated in this game.

Unless there is a reformed system to regulate the ratings , there will always be inaccurate rating reviews which will only hinder the progress and development of this game.

Alexis Sanchez 92 while Neymar is 93 ? ( Don't rule out a 94 after the WC for the SM golden boy )

Moreno at 89 ?

Laporte 88 ?

[b']It's clear something has to change[/b].

3352789943_change_xlarge.png

There's no doubt that Pepe should be 94 by now. He didn't deserve the drop he had at the start of the season and now he doesn't get his clear +1. Joke.

What's more astonishing is that Pepe is rated equal with David Luiz !

It's obvious that SM is incompetent with ratings. Everyone shouts for the Costa and Lallana's of this game getting +2's after 1 good season and yet players who perform well for their respective clubs and who are not household names end being underrated.

Really disappointed about the rating review for La Liga. Pepe ' date=' Alexis and Moreno being the standout blunders. The worst thing is that this thread is pretty much useless in voicing your opinion.

Moreno at 89 ?

Laporte 88 ?

It's clear something has to change.[/quote']

I simply cannot agree. You dont let the consumers dictate the ratings otherwise as you see it gets so skewed. The rises and drops would be like yoyos with no stability. For instance read so much on how Barca players should be getting hammered, granted some were astronomically high but do we just forget all the previous years of success over the last 9 months of unrecognisable drop in form? What if Luis Enrique turns them back into a superpower next season with his brand of football that wow'ed everyone with Celta Vigo? No doubt youll be calling out the risers then...No doubt Spains top players should drop on the back of the Dutch defeat no? :o

People really cannot seem to grasp ratings been to be done over a substantial period of time. 1 season (9 months) is NOT enough, unless a players has a EXCEPTIONAL season

The game would be ridiculous with the users inpout on ratings, as everyone will be suggesting a rise and who is going to say no to players rising if they have them on there team. The same would apply to drops, no one wants there players to drop do they... The whole beauty of the ratings is that is controlled externally with no interference. And it enables the forum to be active as you can see it generates discussion.

Of course SM will look but your not actually offering any constructive debate into why they SHOULD rise...

the only errors imo is Pepe & Sanchez, but they could be waiting on there WC performances.

Laporte 89 is far too much for first 'full' season with no NT caps or lack of European football.

same for Moreno to 90, again his first 'full' season as the LB and what distinguishes his 89 from say Laportes is the NT caps, and Europa League success. He needs another good season if he stays with Sevilla or his new club if he moves to get to 90. For example, Ricardo Rodriguez of Wolfsburg. To be given a 90 on the back of just 45 league games is ridiculous.

Turan as i highlighted before doesnt deserve a rise (he played less than last season), nor does Godin he is already at a very good rating based on club/country achievements to date.

If Atleti have another season like this one, then youd look at rises for the core group again. On the flip side, they could fade as they are dismantled due to there well publicised financial woes, then a whole bunch of players would look very overrated.

What's more astonishing is that Pepe is rated equal with David Luiz !

It's obvious that SM is incompetent with ratings. Everyone shouts for the Costa and Lallana's of this game getting +2's after 1 good season and yet players who perform well for their respective clubs and who are not household names end being underrated.

like who?

Costa got +1 thats correct.

Lallana to 90. correct

Final question' date=' do you see Pepe as one of the best 5 CBs in the world?

[i'](because i dont, and if he got 93, he would be regarded by SM as in the top 5)[/i]

;2932167']like who?

Costa got +1 thats correct.

Lallana to 90. correct

Final question' date=' do you see Pepe as one of the best 5 CBs in the world?

[b'](because i dont, and if he got 93, he would be regarded by SM as in the top 5)[/b]

tis argument is invalid for the reasons you state below. i would rate ronaldo as the best player in the world this year, he is still rated below messi. Is pepe one of the best 5 CBs in the world, not imo. But Valdes wouldnt be in my top 10 Gks and he is 93... should he drop to 90????

tis argument is invalid for the reasons you state below. i would rate ronaldo as the best player in the world this year' date=' he is still rated below messi. Is pepe one of the best 5 CBs in the world, not imo. But Valdes wouldnt be in my top 10 Gks and he is 93... should he drop to 90????[/quote']

Why are you comparing a GK to a CB though?

Valdes is top 10 all day long. He deserved that rating. 6 La Ligas, 3 CLs. come on. Pure ignorance to say he isnt derserving of that.

;2932197']Why are you comparing a GK to a CB though?

Valdes is top 10 all day long. He deserved that rating. 6 La Ligas' date=' 3 CLs. come on. Any other club or nationality he'd be top 3.[/quote']

Then u assume godin n pepe that played in the highest level for many years are on the same rating with benatia that just hype for one year?

U assuming turan that played very well in those 3 years with atletico is behind rakitic which just perform well in one season, rakitic even didnt perform well in last of the season, his goal n assist dropped.

Maybe u assuming turan are on the same level with inler n valero

Sanchez stay 92 n pedro 93 because pedro achieved trophies with barcelona. Then fabregas get 95 in 2008 after achieved nothing in arsenal?

No offence JMH but it's people like you who just don't seem to grasp things.

You say Turan doesn't deserve a rise based on his appearances being more in the previous season? Which for your knowledge is incorrect. 39 appearances to his 44 this year. Check soccerbase for accurate appearances etc.

It's a fact that when Turan was out of the team they didn't create as much. There form dipped towards end of season which coincided with him

Being out of the team. I watch as much Spanish football as possible and he is arguably one of the top wingers in the world on his day.

You move onto the point re:Barca. Your argument for Athletico madrid players not rising is because it could be a flash in the pan season. So why have Man U players dropped so significantly?. So why should Barcas not drop also?

You also mention about being a top players consistently is what should be based on. Which there is an element of truth in that. Pepe has played at the top level of world football for the past 6 years or so. Real Madrid pretty much buy who they want when they want and they don't seem to be replacing him too quickly! So why should he not be rated higher???

Your post had so many inconsistencies init it was scary.

Dani Parejo won ... , played .... his team finish...88-90 this season

Alberto Moreno , played GREAT , won Europa League , 89

Bentatia won .... played good , his team finish second ...92

Godin best CB in the world this season ,played CL final won spanish league 92

How stupid can soccerwiki get ? I just wanna know how retarded you should be to say that the sistem works ...?

Anyone saying Turan does not deserve a rise is talking nonsense. When fit he was instrumental and key to a lot of winning performances for Atletico. Only niggling injuries have prevented him from playing more games from what I can remember.

Not that I play the game anymore, but if Sanchez and Pepe are still stuck at 92 after the season they both had. Then those at SW are still useless as they ever were to begin with.

One of the reasons I quit the game (along with the cheats and excrement match engine).

;2932162']People really cannot seem to grasp ratings been to be done over a substantial period of time. 1 season (9 months) is NOT enough' date=' unless a players has a EXCEPTIONAL season

[/quote']

Neymar - what exceptional season did he have to warrant his rapid rise?

No offence JMH but it's people like you who just don't seem to grasp things.

You say Turan doesn't deserve a rise based on his appearances being more in the previous season? Which for your knowledge is incorrect. 39 appearances to his 44 this year. Check soccerbase for accurate appearances etc.

It's a fact that when Turan was out of the team they didn't create as much. There form dipped towards end of season which coincided with him

Being out of the team. I watch as much Spanish football as possible and he is arguably one of the top wingers in the world on his day.

You move onto the point re:Barca. Your argument for Athletico madrid players not rising is because it could be a flash in the pan season. So why have Man U players dropped so significantly?. So why should Barcas not drop also?

You also mention about being a top players consistently is what should be based on. Which there is an element of truth in that. Pepe has played at the top level of world football for the past 6 years or so. Real Madrid pretty much buy who they want when they want and they don't seem to be replacing him too quickly! So why should he not be rated higher???

Your post had so many inconsistencies init it was scary.

Maybe because Man Utd's homegrown players are not current world and European champions, maybe because Barca lost La Liga on the last day rather than within a month of the season like Man U! Maybe because Barca will still be in the champions league next year as opposed to watching Corrie -just a thought!

;2932167']Final question' date=' do you see Pepe as one of the best 5 CBs in the world?

[i'](because i dont, and if he got 93, he would be regarded by SM as in the top 5)[/i]

There's more than 5 CB's rated 93+ in the game. But yes, imo Pepe is one of the best 5 CB's in the world. He's just as good or even better than most of the ones rated higher than him. Thiago Silva is the only one who is actually better imo.

Maybe because Man Utd's homegrown players are not current world and European champions' date=' maybe because Barca lost La Liga on the last day rather than within a month of the season like Man U! [b']Maybe because Barca will still be in the champions league next year as opposed to watching Corrie -just a thought[/b]!

Are you suggesting that ratings are based on future performances?

Anyone saying Turan does not deserve a rise is talking nonsense. When fit he was instrumental and key to a lot of winning performances for Atletico. Only niggling injuries have prevented him from playing more games from what I can remember.

Not that I play the game anymore, but if Sanchez and Pepe are still stuck at 92 after the season they both had. Then those at SW are still useless as they ever were to begin with.

One of the reasons I quit the game (along with the cheats and excrement match engine).

Neymar - what exceptional season did he have to warrant his rapid rise?[/

Firstly I agree completely with your assessment of Turan but my humble opinion is both Sanchez and Pepe's ratings are just fine!

Whilst he has had a good season Sanchez side were overall a disappointment - Sanchez was a sub the vast majority of big games for Barca as well! His first two seasons for Barca were pretty average and it was really only his clubs success that maintained his rating so it seems right that now tables have turned he remains the same!

With regards Pepe's, winning the Champions League doesn't mean a plus 1 - we saw that from Chelsea's win not long ago! His club side over a season finished 3rd in traditionally a 2 horse race, so why does that warrant a rise?

End of the day ratings are subjective and there will always be inconsistencies in them but in isolation I think both these ratings are totally accurate!

Nope but finishing 7th in your domestic league meaning no European football for that next season will impact a rating at the time of review!

Ah, well you had kind of covered that in the original sentence. Which led me to believe you were suggesting future performances should be taken into consideration.

Which would obviously be ludicrous.

With regards Pepe's' date=' winning the Champions League doesn't mean a plus 1 - we saw that from Chelsea's win not long ago! His club side over a season finished 3rd in traditionally a 2 horse race, so why does that warrant a rise?

End of the day ratings are subjective and there will always be inconsistencies in them but in isolation I think both these ratings are totally accurate![/quote']

Kompany 93->94 winning the PL and playing like tosh.

Pepe stuck on 92 while winning the CL and playing well.

SM Logic has been and always will be a mythical creature. Although i agree with 90% of JMH's statements he can be (unintentionally im sure) hypocritical at times, but hey, who's perfect (certainly not SM).

The review was a fail. Anyone that thinks otherwise is either blinded by bias or hasn't watched the players in question play.

Some ratings are ridiculous really,

Adriano rated 91 is not even 4th choice LB for his country.

Busquets rated 95 Is he better than Pirlo or Vidal purely on skill?? No. Has he won more than them in the past year?? No! So why is he still a 95?

Turan is 91 Pedro is 93. Seriously now. Anyone who has seen Atletico play will know that Turan is the most influential player for them alongside Koke.

Afellay is still rated equal to Sterling Son Shaqiri Dos Santos who are all at the WC while Afellay isn't.

Same goes for Tello.

Alex Song rated as good as Strootman Matuidi Gundogan Matic etc.

Dani Parejo won ... ' date=' played .... his team finish...88-90 this season

Alberto Moreno , played GREAT , won Europa League , 89

Bentatia won .... played good , his team finish second ...92

Godin best CB in the world this season ,played CL final won spanish league 92

How stupid can soccerwiki get ? I just wanna know how retarded you should be to say that the sistem works ...?[/quote']

Christ, Parejo is a 90 rated player? I missed that rating change, good lord...

SM Logic : Centre Back : Super Kompany > Benatia = Godin = Pepe Wing Back : Luis Filipe = Adriano = Gael Clichy = Glen Johnson Wing : Navas > Turan = Nani = Valencia Striker : Neymar = Pedro > Sanchez maybe some of them is acceptable, but u just cant put Turan in 91, cmon SM, u can do better than that.