Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Is Jordi Alba certain of 92 rating you think? Could he squeeze to 93?!

And what do people think of Mario Gaspar? Was I right to sell him? ;)

He is a certain 92 yes, but it would be obsurd to give him a +3 straight from 90 to 93, so that will most likely not happen.

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go' date=' first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy :P The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any changes needed.

I'll add links to the individual clubs on the first page once their up.

If there are two ratings such as 50/50 it means i think both ratings are as likely as each other, or two ratings such as 75/25, well you should get the idea.

Feel free to make suggestions/ask questions.

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Atletico Madrid

Malaga

Sevilla

Valencia

Athletic Club

Mallorca

Real Betis

Real Valladolid

Getafe

Rayo Vallecano

Levante

Celta Vigo

Real Sociedad

Deportivo

Espanyol

Real Zaragoza

Granada

Osasuna

Hello, what do you think about Franco Zuculini from Real Zaragoza? He has already almost 700 minutes (10 games as a starter, 3 as a used substitute) and he doesn't rise since 2009. Don't you think he deserves a 87 in the next review? Thanks, and good work! ;)

Hello' date=' what do you think about Franco Zuculini from Real Zaragoza? He has already almost 700 minutes (10 games as a starter, 3 as a used substitute) and he doesn't rise since 2009. Don't you think he deserves a 87 in the next review? Thanks, and good work! ;)[/quote']

Predictions don't say he will mate (click the Zaragoza link) and looking at the stats I think that's quite right. He's not even close to playing half as much as Montanes who's already rated lower and he's played just about half the minutes Apono has (who's rated 1 point higher). So I think his 86 is exactly where he should be ;)

He is a certain 92 yes' date=' but it would be obsurd to give him a +3 straight from 90 to 93, so that will most likely not happen.[/quote']

I think 93 is certainly achievable, 50/50. Played out of his skin at his previous team, earning him a move to the best team in the world, not only excelled himself in the Euros, he also won the Euros and is recognized as one of the best LB in the world. Not to mention how generous the ratings have been recently and how long ago the BBVA was reviewed.

I think 93 is certainly achievable' date=' 50/50. Played out of his skin at his previous team, earning him a move to the best team in the world, not only excelled himself in the Euros, he also won the Euros and is recognized as one of the best LB in the world. Not to mention how generous the ratings have been recently and how long ago the BBVA was reviewed.[/quote']

End of the season maybe 50.50 then, for a defender to rise 3 to 93 is unheard of, dont think even messi is that good

:P

Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Do you think Khedira could rise to 93?

Khedira --> +1 ;)

Is Jordi Alba certain of 92 rating you think? Could he squeeze to 93?!

And what do people think of Mario Gaspar? Was I right to sell him? ;)

Alba +2 now and +1 end of season :)

you were right to sell gaspar' date=' take Mallo;)

Hello, what do you think about Franco Zuculini from Real Zaragoza? He has already almost 700 minutes (10 games as a starter, 3 as a used substitute) and he doesn't rise since 2009. Don't you think he deserves a 87 in the next review? Thanks, and good work! ;)

Franco Zuculini --> Stable :)

Predictions don't say he will mate (click the Zaragoza link) and looking at the stats I think that's quite right. He's not even close to playing half as much as Montanes who's already rated lower and he's played just about half the minutes Apono has (who's rated 1 point higher). So I think his 86 is exactly where he should be ;)

BroodRoosterNL, yes I saw the rankings but i thought he could rise because he played more than the previous season. It's just because I have him. Thanks for your answer =p

Vincy thanks for your confirmation as well.

Cheers

hi. sorry if these questions have been asked already. leo baptistao of rayo and francisco portillo of malaga, i know on the ratings they are in for big rises. are they worth keeping after their rises? and what do ye think could be their max potential? thanks very much.

Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

hi. sorry if these questions have been asked already. leo baptistao of rayo and francisco portillo of malaga' date=' i know on the ratings they are in for big rises. are they worth keeping after their rises? and what do ye think could be their max potential? thanks very much.[/quote']

Portillo --> 85

Leo Carrilho --> 85/86

keep both ;)

Do you know if the following players of the Atletico Madrid that are on loan to other club will change on the next review?

CABRERA, Leandro (Hercules)

BORJA, González (SD Huesca)

BOUNOU, Yassine (Atlético Madrid B)

MANQUILLO, Javi (Atlético Madrid B)

MONGIL, Víctor (Atlético Madrid B)

GUVENC, Cenk (Atlético Madrid B)

shall I keep them or sell (soon or after the review)?

thanks in advance