Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

turan got substitute many times, because he is not fit enough after get injured in beginning of 2014, he actually deserved 92 in evaluation december last year. if he is fit, then he is irreplacable.then, if its all about trophies, then turan already have more than rakitic. turan, gabi, koke played on the same level, there is no doubt about that.

i wonder if sturridge get 92, and i doubt his rising, u would say, he deserved it, check it his goals & assists in soccerway, he proof himself already in one season a half, he played for a weaker teams comparing to the others big fours, he even manage to played well without suarez, how can suarez rise to 95, while sturridge on the same level like giroud, chicarito or even jovetic that didnt get so much playing time.

my point is if u'd try to defend SM, there is always a reason.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

rakitic half of the season scored 8 goals & 8 assists' date=' after 2014, he only manage to get 4 goals & 4 assists, in europa league he manage to get 2 goals and 3 assists in half of the season, after that he only managed to get 1 goal.

[b']This is no reason to not justify his rise is it??? The whole season mate is what we are looking at, not half a season....[/b]

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ivan-rakitic/leistungsdaten/spieler/32467 timo werner statistics drop down so much in bundesliga after half of the season, so thats why he didnt manage to rise from his 83, the same is happening to koscielny & mertesacker who dropped his performance after half of the season

No, Werner didnt rise as Stuttgart were horrendous, same with Koscielny and Mertesacker in Arsenals porous defence at times this season

as i predicted, you didnt watch atletico match, you just watched his statistics in website, then i wonder, if last time modric didnt manage to get 94, u will say, its fair, he only manage to get 2 goals & 9 assists, comparing to di maria who got 11 goals & 26 assists. moreover, modric just played well in this season, while his two last seasons in madrid was not very convincing, will u say that?

Modric? Di Maria? Why are you mentioning these? They rose i have no issue with that. Modric was 93 from Spurs so maintained that rating in his 'unconvincing' season as you put it. I use these stats by the way, far more in depth and clearly shows why Modric rose, Modric isnt a goalscorer is it come on now he is a playmaker. You quote below about 'roles' yet your talking about goals and assists here.

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/20874 MODRIC

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/23110 DI MARIA

again, turan performance cant be compared with other wingers like di maria, bale or ronaldo, nor even rakitic. he played different role, watch him played vs barcelona in youtube and u will learn more about him. its not only about goals and asissts and ur statistics. its about his role in atletico madrid

youtube as a source, please :rolleyes:

so what is this role in madrid that dictates he should rise? I am using the hard facts and figures which shows for a creative player and winger, his returns havent been worthy IMO to justify him going up to be a 92 rated player.

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/21501 ARDA TURAN

Im purely using Rakitic as a benchmark as he rose to 92 and he is in the same league.

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/22732/ RAKITIC

turan got substitute many times' date=' because he is not fit enough after get injured in beginning of 2014, he actually deserved 92 in evaluation december last year. if he is fit, then he is irreplacable.then, if its all about trophies, then turan already have more than rakitic. turan, gabi, koke played on the same level, there is no doubt about that.

[b']He needs to maintain that then to be a 92 rated player. When he is irreplaceable and it is shown by his stats, then yes he will be 92. No its not all about trophies, winning things is one factor in ratings, there are many more factors. Yes there is doubt about it because Koke & Gabi played far more than Arda Turan. Im trying to think of other examples of players who did go 92 from 91, how about Fernandinho & Zabaleta, not comparing them as playes to Turan but you can see why they went to 92 and Turan didnt....surely you see my point.[/b]

i wonder if sturridge get 92, and i doubt his rising, u would say, he deserved it, check it his goals & assists in soccerway, he proof himself already in one season a half, he played for a weaker teams comparing to the others big fours, he even manage to played well without suarez, how can suarez rise to 95, while sturridge on the same level like giroud, chicarito or even jovetic that didnt get so much playing time.

Yes if Sturridge rose to 92 in December 2014 if he continues his form, then it would be correct! Ask anyon else its called consistency. SM have always rose players over a substantial period of time, he went to 91 in March 2014 so he will not go to 92 after a further 2 months :o

my point is if u'd try to defend SM, there is always a reason.

Im sorry but judging your pretty new to the game, i dont think you fully undertstand how the ratings work yet.

Agree to disagree and thats it really.

Achieve that feat 3 years in a row like Messi.

From those 3, Messi deserved only one. Sneijder and Iniesta should have won on the other two occasions.

Like it was said, Ronaldo won Ballon D'Or, Champions League, record scorer of CL, best scorer of League, carried the team (again) and this year he even carried his National Team, single handedly getting a place in the World Cup vs. Ibra's Sweden.

If he doesn't deserve the 99 now, he won't get it even if Portugal wins the World Cup.

The ratings were strangely much better, at least more even, when the ratings were exclusively done by SM. I think with this new SoccerWiki thing, fanboy opinions and trolls can influence what rating is given. Either that, or SM has really screwed things up in-house when it comes to player reviews.

;2932463']See its where the EXCEPTIONAL part comes in Benatia was head and shoulders above everyone in Serie A ( and he has been one of the best CBs in Serie A for nearly 3 seasons now. His 92 is Justified.) Chellieni & Lucarelli the closest in overall form. Many would probably rate him higher than Pepe and Godin.

I cant even belive you put Benatia on par with Godin ,EXCEPTIONAL season for Bentatia ? Godin won spanish league who is by far the best league in the world and played CL final ....I realy cant belive ,I thought you know anything about football .

If I was as bad as you I wouldn't post on football forums ...I think you would be great on cartoon forums :rolleyes:

I cant even belive you put Benatia on par with Godin ' date='EXCEPTIONAL season for Bentatia ? Godin won spanish league who is by far the best league in the world and played CL final ....I realy cant belive ,I thought you know anything about football .

If I was as bad as you I wouldn't post on football forums ...I think you would be great on cartoon forums :rolleyes:[/quote']

I think he just defend SM, if last time benatia stay 91, he would say its fair coz benatia still won nothing in roma, and play in weaker club n weaker league.

For me, benatia is good, but a little bit hype, same as neymar

Benatia is exceptional and deserved 92, nothing wrong with that and its understandable how some would put him over Godin and Pepe. Its no surprise Man City want him next season. If you look at all the current 92 rated centre backs, you'd be hard pressed to find any better than Benatia. I can also see why some think Godin shouldve went to 93, however, we will see next season if Godin can impress. You dont always get perfect reviews in SM, however, Id say most of them so far have been brilliant.

Reports in Spain are Linking Arda Turan with Barcelona as they are willing to meet the 41million Euro buy out clause.

But remember he is still only as good as Nani and hasn't done enough to impress this season!

Definitely, barca is fool, they can buy nani or valencia with cheaper price, how come buy 91 rated players for 41m, barca should play SM to know his real quality :D

But if barca manage to sign him with that price, turan will goes 92 within no time.

From those 3' date=' Messi deserved only one. Sneijder and Iniesta should have won on the other two occasions.

Like it was said, Ronaldo won Ballon D'Or, Champions League, record scorer of CL, best scorer of League, carried the team (again) and this year he even carried his National Team, single handedly getting a place in the World Cup vs. Ibra's Sweden.

If he doesn't deserve the 99 now, he won't get it even if Portugal wins the World Cup.[/quote']

Absolutely spot on, well said. It's only because he doesn't have the like-able factor like Messi.

;2932541']Ok' date=' take it to 2 seasons. The gulf then becomes 1600mins. about 18 games worth in minutes.

Im not seeing anywhere from anyone arguing why Turan should go up to 92 im just giving the black and white in numbers, and using a comparison player who did go to 92 for your benefit as you dont play the game

& ultimately its a poor league IMO.[/quote']

That is such an inaccurate and flawed statement that you put forward about the Spanish La Liga.

How can you refer to the La Liga being a 'weak' league when you have clubs from Spain winning the UEFA Champions League 14 times ?

Granted that there isn't much variance and distribution within the league, with Real Madrid and Barcelona contributing to that total figure of 14 UEFA Champions League triumphs, but calling it a 'weak' league with Spain having so much continental success is beyond inaccurate and that statement has no bearing of truth in it.

Is the level of competition lower in comparison to other leagues ?

Yes. Atletico have managed to defy the odds this season and break the duopoly that is currently entailed by Real Madrid and Barcelona, as the two Spanish giants have been dominating the league since its inception.

Is the quality lower in comparison to other leagues ?

I don't think so. When you see the amount of continental success Spain has with 14 UEFA Champions League, and the fact that the last 5 Ballon Do'r winners have hailed from Spain, calling the Spanish La Liga 'weak' is such an inaccurate statement.

International success can also be a measure of how 'strong' or 'weak' a league is. Spain's recent dominance on the international stage with back to back Euro 2008 and 2012 wins along with a World Cup is a testament to the quality that is present in the Spanish La Liga , and that has transcended in to the unprecedented success we have seen from the Spanish International team.

Calling a League 'weak' which has overseen an International team achieve such an unprecedented wave of International success is an inaccurate statement to say the least.

Yes the BPL has far more competition within its ranks, and captivates a far larger audience than its Spanish counterpart, but putting forward the argument that BPL has more quality than La Liga is ludicrous.

The reason why BPL is considered 'stronger' is because of the vast amount of commercial interest that is currently on offer, which has ultimately encouraged private enterprise , hence the rise of Manchester City and Chelsea as domestic heavyweights through vast amounts of foreign investment.

Without the foreign investment transforming Manchester City and Chelsea, you would typically have the '3 historical big clubs' in the form of Manchester United, Liverpool and Arsenal. The vast amount of foreign investment has overseen teams such as Chelsea and Manchester City breaking that old guard and subsequently increasing the competition in the league.

If Atletico, Seville and Valencia were taken over by Billionaire owners and underwent a vast amount of investment such as Manchester City and Chelsea, you can easily flip the coin and say La Liga is the strongest league in the world.

Spain actually puts an emphasis on producing and developing technically proficient footballers, where the BPL teams are just content on buying it. Its all good having The Hazards, the Agueros, The Ozils and Suarez's of this world in the BPL , but Spanish football has produced equally talented footballers in their league rather than just purchasing it which BPL teams have done.

And no this isn't anti BPL fan, I am a Liverpool fan. I am from England and I one of the few fans who recognize that our European counterparts have a far more superior infrastructure to develop and nurture talent. This is what I refer to as 'Quality'.

;2932777']Im sorry but judging your pretty new to the game' date=' i dont think you fully undertstand how the ratings work yet.

Agree to disagree and thats it really.[/quote']

Looking at your points I always feel I'll be playing my first SM game tomorrow.

Benatia is exceptional and deserved 92' date=' nothing wrong with that and its understandable how some would put him over Godin and Pepe. Its no surprise Man City want him next season. If you look at all the current 92 rated centre backs, you'd be hard pressed to find any better than Benatia. I can also see why some think Godin shouldve went to 93, however, we will see next season if Godin can impress. [b']You dont always get perfect reviews in SM, however, Id say most of them so far have been brilliant[/b].

Fishing much ? lol

Dani Parejo vs Alberto Moreno is the perfect example on how tainted the sistem is ..

Benatia is much worst then Cahill (91) Terry(91) Vertonghen(91) Miranda(91) Subotic(92) Godin(92) Luiz(92) .

I guess that some retarded people who have accounts on soccerwiki promote them there .

Fishing much ? lol

Dani Parejo vs Alberto Moreno is the perfect example on how tainted the sistem is ..

Benatia is much worst then Cahill (91) Terry(91) Vertonghen(91) Miranda(91) Subotic(92) Godin(92) Luiz(92) .

I guess that some retarded people who have accounts on soccerwiki promote them there .

LOOOL, Cahill isn't that good. And Mascherano should've dropped, he's dreadful.

Fishing much ? lol

Stats ? Evidences ? Maldini's approval ? What Benatia did for Roma none of them could do it and what they did for their teams Benatia could do it and more

I agree that Mascherano is nothing special in CB position ' date=' but did you see Argentina-Bosnia ?MOTM imo.[/quote']

Are kidding me? Last night he played defensive midfield, and the guy made a great long pass, and that's because he slipped and got lucky. MOTM? The guy was really dreadful is first half, giving away the ball so many times with dreadful passes and then making up for them giving free kicks. Anyone who saw the game can't say i'm wrong. If you want i can make a compilation of him, so you can see the game.

Fishing much ? lol

Selling Alberto Moreno as we speak :P

If he couldn't rise +1 to 90 after winning Europa League and featuring for the Spain National team, he probably wont in a long time.

Playing it safe with Ricardo Rodriguez ;)

And to be honest Benatia is spot on at 92.

Although I do feel that John Terry and Cahill are pretty underrated at 91 for a Chelsea team that consistently reaches the quarter finale of the UEFA Champions League and finishes in the top 4 in the BPL.