Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Stats ? Evidences ? Maldini's approval ? What Benatia did for Roma none of them could do it and what they did for their teams Benatia could do it and more

Zapata had Maldini approval an he is nothing special .Benatia played well for a team who will probably not pass group stage in CL .

Godin won the best leaguie in the world by far and played CL final

Are kidding me? Last night he played defensive midfield' date=' and the guy made a great long pass, and that's because he slipped and got lucky. MOTM? The guy was really dreadful is first half, giving away the ball so many times with dreadful passes and then making up for them giving free kicks. Anyone who saw the game can't say i'm wrong. If you want i can make a compilation of him, so you can see the game. [/quote']

LOL you clearly didn't see the game ,Mascherano was by far the best player ...whoscored put only Messi in front of him and you know how bias are they to wards star players .

Zapata had Maldini approval an he is nothing special .Benatia played well for a team who will probably not pass group stage in CL .

Godin won the best leaguie in the world by far and played CL final

LOL you clearly didn't see the game ' date='Mascherano was by far the best player ...whoscored put only Messi in front of him and you know how bias are they to wards star players .[/quote']

Yes, i didn't saw the gam? perhaps you better should be watching game instead of ratings and stats in websites.

Fishing much ? lol

Dani Parejo vs Alberto Moreno is the perfect example on how tainted the sistem is ..

Benatia is much worst then Cahill (91) Terry(91) Vertonghen(91) Miranda(91) Subotic(92) Godin(92) Luiz(92) .

I guess that some retarded people who have accounts on soccerwiki promote them there .

Much worse than Luiz and Vertonghen? I doubt it. Luiz is questionable at CB and always has been. Terry should be 92 however, Cahill wasnt gonna jump up by 2 and they wouldnt deserve 93 at this stage. Subotic hasnt played, so remains at 92. Heres the thing, Benatia deserves 92, you cant say he shouldnt be 92 cause X player is better like Godin. There are lots of players the same rating, but some are better, yet dont deserve a rise.

Denis Suarez is playing for Sevilla the next 2 years on loan. Agreed upon in a deal that sends Rakitic to to Barcelona for €20 million.

Should be good for Suarez his rating as he is one' date=' if not the, most talented player from Barcelona B.[/quote']

Martens Indi is one scary mofo haha.

Should be good for Suarez his rating as he is one' date=' if not the, most talented player from Barcelona B.[/quote']

LOL Another one who doesn't know jack about spanish football but still has something to say....

"Suarez most talented player from Barcelona B" , this is almost on par with JMH knowledge on spanish football...

I just want to have your opinion on Haddadi ,Samper and Traore , would be entertaining for all the forum users :rolleyes:

That is such an inaccurate and flawed statement that you put forward about the Spanish La Liga.

How can you refer to the La Liga being a 'weak' league when you have clubs from Spain winning the UEFA Champions League 14 times ?

Granted that there isn't much variance and distribution within the league' date=' with Real Madrid and Barcelona contributing to that total figure of 14 UEFA Champions League triumphs, but calling it a 'weak' league with Spain having so much continental success is beyond inaccurate and that statement has no bearing of truth in it.

Is the level of competition lower in comparison to other leagues ?

Yes. Atletico have managed to defy the odds this season and break the duopoly that is currently entailed by Real Madrid and Barcelona, as the two Spanish giants have been dominating the league since its inception.

Is the quality lower in comparison to other leagues ?

I don't think so. When you see the amount of continental success Spain has with 14 UEFA Champions League, and the fact that the last 5 Ballon Do'r winners have hailed from Spain, calling the Spanish La Liga 'weak' is such an inaccurate statement.

International success can also be a measure of how 'strong' or 'weak' a league is. Spain's recent dominance on the international stage with back to back Euro 2008 and 2012 wins along with a World Cup is a testament to the quality that is present in the Spanish La Liga , and that has transcended in to the unprecedented success we have seen from the Spanish International team.

Calling a League 'weak' which has overseen an International team achieve such an unprecedented wave of International success is an inaccurate statement to say the least.

Yes the BPL has far more competition within its ranks, and captivates a far larger audience than its Spanish counterpart, but putting forward the argument that BPL has more quality than La Liga is ludicrous.

The reason why BPL is considered 'stronger' is because of the vast amount of commercial interest that is currently on offer, which has ultimately encouraged private enterprise , hence the rise of Manchester City and Chelsea as domestic heavyweights through vast amounts of foreign investment.

Without the foreign investment transforming Manchester City and Chelsea, you would typically have the '3 historical big clubs' in the form of Manchester United, Liverpool and Arsenal. The vast amount of foreign investment has overseen teams such as Chelsea and Manchester City breaking that old guard and subsequently increasing the competition in the league.

If Atletico, Seville and Valencia were taken over by Billionaire owners and underwent a vast amount of investment such as Manchester City and Chelsea, you can easily flip the coin and say La Liga is the strongest league in the world.

Spain actually puts an emphasis on producing and developing technically proficient footballers, where the BPL teams are just content on buying it. Its all good having The Hazards, the Agueros, The Ozils and Suarez's of this world in the BPL , but Spanish football has produced equally talented footballers in their league rather than just purchasing it which BPL teams have done.

And no this isn't anti BPL fan, I am a Liverpool fan. I am from England and I one of the few fans who recognize that our European counterparts have a far more superior infrastructure to develop and nurture talent. This is what I refer to as 'Quality'.[/quote']

mate i said POOR not weak

nice rant but its completely has nothing to do with my views on La Liga.

Can a moderator get this thread back onto the subject of predicting ratings please? Egos' date=' chestbeating and not a lot else at the moment.

Turan 92......[/quote']

They finished the review so there is no point in talking about the ratings at the moment

;2933514']mate i said POOR not weak

nice rant but its completely has nothing to do with my views on La Liga.

how about the Europa League and the success of Spanish teams there as well, namely, Atletico Madrid, Sevilla. Also, remember when Atletic Bilbao beat the then EPL champs Manchester United ? Bilbao wasn't even in the top 5 that season in La Liga if i am correct.

imo, the standard of play is similar, but Real and Barca are just so good, they make the other teams look poor, because if it was similar to what happens in Scotland, Real and Barca would not compete so strongly in the champions league as they do. Put both these teams in the EPL, they are 1st and 2nd. The rest fight for 3rd-5th. The bundesliga had begun to be like this as well, until Dortmund well, decided to be the Arsenal of the german league.

that said

Angel Correa to Atletico Madrid may not happen anymore, as in his medical it was discovered he had a heart problem and needs surgery. He will undergo another medical after. Wishing him all the best.

how about the Europa League and the success of Spanish teams there as well' date=' namely, Atletico Madrid, Sevilla. Also, remember when Atletic Bilbao beat the then EPL champs Manchester United ? Bilbao wasn't even in the top 5 that season in La Liga if i am correct.

imo, the standard of play is similar, but Real and Barca are just so good, they make the other teams look poor, because if it was similar to what happens in Scotland, Real and Barca would not compete so strongly in the champions league as they do. Put both these teams in the EPL, they are 1st and 2nd. The rest fight for 3rd-5th. The bundesliga had begun to be like this as well, until Dortmund well, decided to be the Arsenal of the german league.

that said

Angel Correa to Atletico Madrid may not happen anymore, as in his medical it was discovered he had a heart problem and needs surgery. He will undergo another medical after. Wishing him all the best.[/quote']

Yes i know in recent times Spanish clubs have had success but many clubs dont take the competition very seriously in all honesty do they, plus the frankly ridiculous parachuting in of clubs 'knocked out' the CL (which Ath Madrid were in the 09/10) and last season half the last 8 were from the CL. Swansea hammered Valencia, Newcastle have been quarter finalists and Fulham reached a final too dont forget.

And why Madrid/Barca are they so strong? Crooked financial arrangements and bending the rules most of the time thats why IMO. Prehaps put them in the EPL, take away the obscene and unfair allocation of TV rights they get in Spain so they would have to balance the books and be run properly. Infact much alike what has actually happened in Scotland, a massive decline in performance on the European stage over the last 15-20 years from Rangers and Celtic.

LOL Another one who doesn't know jack about spanish football but still has something to say....

"Suarez most talented player from Barcelona B" ' date=' this is almost on par with JMH knowledge on spanish football...

I just want to have your opinion on Haddadi ,Samper and Traore , would be entertaining for all the forum users :rolleyes:[/quote']

Great way to have a discussion guy.

Because someone has another opinion, you need to be disrespectful? Would love to have you talk to me like that in real life.

Next time you quote me don't leave out parts like 'one of the, if not the'.

Great talk buddy.

Well apparently the manager claimed that he is joining them.

its on goal.com so take it with a pinch of salt...and as the article says' date=' he will get other offers.

Al-Arabi coach Dan Petrescu has claimed Barcelona midfielder Xavi has agreed a pre-contract with the Qatari club.

The 34-year-old is tied to Barca until 2016 but his future remains uncertain following the appointment of new Blaugrana boss Luis Enrique.

Reports in Catalunya suggest the player's agent was holding talks with Barca on Tuesday but Petrescu is confident his side have stolen a march and agreed a deal with the player who is currently in Brazil with Spain's World Cup squad.

“Xavi has signed a pre-contract with Al Arabi. It is likely that he has offers from other clubs too,” Petrescu told digisport.

“I told Xavi that if he is prepared to run and give everything for the team, he should come here.

“We are in direct contact with the player. He is currently in Brazil focusing on his job with the national team.

“I talked to him on the phone and I appreciate that he's an extraordinary man. If Xavi comes here, we'll be able to attract bigger names but I'm not prepared to disclose these names now.

"Naturally I would like to bring Xavi to our team. Al Arabi can give him €8m per year."