Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Do u think there will be an evaluation after WC or before new season?

Like dropping xavi if he move to arabi' date=' or rise turan or filipe if they moved to greater club[/quote']

after WC yes. Muller to 95 if he keeps this up for example.

as for club changes harder to sya.. i dont believe in it if the club is higher you need to earn it by playing (lambert for example). but if its a big drop in ratings cap like Xavi to middle east, a -2 would be fair instantly, as he would be dropping hard and fast anyway down to 90 at best.

after WC yes. Muller to 95 if he keeps this up for example.

as for club changes harder to sya.. i dont believe in it if the club is higher you need to earn it by playing (lambert for example). but if its a big drop in ratings cap like Xavi to middle east' date=' a -2 would be fair instantly, as he would be dropping hard and fast anyway down to 90 at best.[/quote']

Coz i read help that SM doesnt do evaluation after big event, n i notice ozil just got rose in december 2010, though he played really well in june's world cup

I now have a budget of 24 million. I can either spend it all on Neymar. Or spend only 13 of it on Alexis Sanchez and have a 11 left. Whether i sign Neymar or Sanchez he will play upfront with Reus in my team below...

What would u do?

this is my team:

--------------Weidenfeller

Pisczek--------Hummels-------Schmelzer

Turan-----Thiago----Sahin----Griezmann

-------------Gundogan

----------Reus-----Schurlle

J.Subs:

Marquinhos, J.Boateng, R.Rodruigez, Strootman, Rakitic, Aubameyang, Lukaku

Rest:

Ginter, Carvahlo, Meyer, Calhanoglu, Firmino, and many other high quality youths

I now have a budget of 24 million. I can either spend it all on Neymar. Or spend only 13 of it on Alexis Sanchez and have a 11 left. Whether i sign Neymar or Sanchez he will play upfront with Reus in my team below...

What would u do?

this is my team:

--------------Weidenfeller

Pisczek--------Hummels-------Schmelzer

Turan-----Thiago----Sahin----Griezmann

-------------Gundogan

----------Reus-----Schurlle

J.Subs:

Marquinhos' date=' J.Boateng, R.Rodruigez, Strootman, Rakitic, Aubameyang, Lukaku

Rest:

Ginter, Carvahlo, Meyer, Calhanoglu, Firmino, and many other high quality youths[/quote']

Buy Neymar, because 11M isnt going to change that team much its pretty decent. Neymar, while not a fan, is going to end up with a huge rating on SM you can bet your life on it, while Alexis was just snubbed a well-deserved (imo) 93.

What would u do?

Why not sell Schurrle + a youngster to get Neymar + Sanchez

Do u think there will be an evaluation after WC or before new season?

Like dropping xavi if he move to arabi' date=' or rise turan or filipe if they moved to greater club[/quote']

no, there usually isnt, but exceptional performers could possibly rise, but i cant remember many from the past or even from the Euros 2 years ago.

The next review is normally the winter break so Dec/Jan.

;2933514']mate i said POOR not weak

nice rant but its completely has nothing to do with my views on La Liga.

Nice attempt of back peddling in regards to your previous statement about referring to the La Liga as 'Ultimately a POOR league' :rolleyes:

I suggest you have a little read about how to correctly use the terminology of 'POOR' in regards to the correct context, before you label my posts as 'Rants'.

'Ultimately a POOR league'

You were clearly referring to the La Liga being of a low or inferior standard or quality in that statement.

I suggest you should head back to the English Premiership Rating Predictions thread, where your absurd propositions are more likely to be appreciated among Manchester United Fans.

Nice attempt of back peddling in regards to your previous statement about referring to the La Liga as 'Ultimately a POOR league' :rolleyes:

I suggest you have a little read about how to correctly use the terminology of 'POOR' in regards to the correct context' date=' before you label my posts as 'Rants'.

'Ultimately a POOR league'

You were clearly referring to the La Liga being of a low or inferior standard or quality in that statement.

I suggest you should head back to the English Premiership Rating Predictions thread, where your absurd propositions are more likely to be appreciated among Manchester United Fans.[/quote']

Thanks dictionary corner. Il take two from the top and one from the bottom.

I cant be bothered to take apart your essay but the main reason its poor IMO is the crookedness, rule bending & wholly unfair financial distribution.

When you used Ballon D'Or winners as a point, i laughed out loud.

Spains success it not down to La Liga, its due to Luis Aragones implementing Tiki Taka and utilising Barcas players as the core due to there familiarity with the style

I have no idea where your whole EPL stance comes from, i have in no way championed the EPL over La Liga?

And if you were indeed a Liverpool fan, then youd know i am too so god knows where your Manchester United references come from.

Anyway, i tried to draw a line under it, and will so again.

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

After this horrible WC for Spain' date=' do you think some player will drop soon? Especially Pique, Casillas, Pedro, Iniesta, Torres.[/quote']

Pique, Casillas and Iniesta will drop in my opinion.

Don't think Pedro will, and Torres already has. I don't think SM would be so cruel to double-drop him.

Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

I dont recall SM dropping anyone after the WC or due to WC performances. I doubt they would drop any player just for two games.

No, its not because of just two games on WC. They reached that high rating because of the excellent form, results and trophies they were getting for both club and country, but currently and for a long while now (they've been decreasing for gradually for couple of years) their form, results and (no) trophies for both team and country are nowhere near from what they were when they reached that 95 level. So i believe a drop after the world cup is right, just like some will get a rise after the world cup.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

No' date=' its not because of just two games on WC. They reached that high rating because of the excellent form, results and trophies they were getting for both club and country, but currently and for a long while now (they've been decreasing for gradually for couple of years) their form, results and (no) trophies for both team and country are nowhere near from what they were when they reached that 95 level. So i believe a drop after the world cup is right, just like some will get a rise after the world cup.[/quote']

If they drop, it will most surely be in Novemeber/December when they revise "La Liga" again. SM usually dont drop players for a single bad season and while some Barcelona players have dropped form in the last seasons (i.e. Xavi, Dani Alves) some others just recently did not played to what we were used to (i.e. Busquets, Iniesta).

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

After this horrible WC for Spain' date=' do you think some player will drop soon? Especially Pique, Casillas, Pedro, Iniesta, Torres.[/quote']

i think it could drop maybe the players who were right on the edge of dropping in the last review but may have survived because of the epic NT power of spain.

Only 2 i can see really is Maybe Pique and Casillas, as both were nto only the 2 who were maybe lucky to dodge a la liga drop, but who were ALSO the 2 worst for Spain.. add those together and we could see a drop.

All of the other spain players are not near dropping in their domestic respects so wont drop now. Iniesta was the only shining light for spain.

Because someone has another opinion' date=' you need to be disrespectful? Would love to have you talk to me like that in real life.

[/quote']

I would love that ;)

Name : Secasiu Calin Mihai

Contacts : secasiucalin@yahoo.com , I have facebook ,twitter and whatsapp

Phone :+40/0722345475

Adress : Deva , B-dul Decebal , Bl. K ,nr 1

I would love that ;)

Name : Secasiu Calin Mihai

Contacts : secasiucalin@yahoo.com ' date=' I have facebook ,twitter and whatsapp

Phone :+40/0722345475

Adress : Deva , B-dul Decebal , Bl. K ,nr 1[/quote']

If this is going to happen can you both please write down exactly what is said for my own entertainment?

Thank you and I look forward to your replies.