Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

will pepe rise to 93 in autumn evaluation?

im about to swapping him with my dante

Theres no point, Dante is slightly younger and higher rated. I personally dont see why Pepe would go back to 93, but maybe he will have the chance after next season ends if RM win the La Liga. Dante can keep 93 for sure with Bayern, so keep him.

Theres no point' date=' Dante is slightly younger and higher rated. I personally dont see why Pepe would go back to 93, but maybe he will have the chance after next season ends if RM win the La Liga. Dante can keep 93 for sure with Bayern, so keep him.[/quote']

coz people keep saying dante & boateng are awful, i dont know why

my friend offers me pepe+10m for getting dante

in market, good CB just only caceres, sokratis and barzagli

what do u think about that?

coz people keep saying dante & boateng are awful' date=' i dont know why

my friend offers me pepe+10m for getting dante

in market, good CB just only caceres, sokratis and barzagli

what do u think about that?[/quote']

Keep Dante. None of those CBs are worth losing Dante for. Who cares if people say he is awful, only thing that matters is appearances and winning the league to stay at your rating, which I believe will be the case again next season.

You think so?

Bravo is going to be number 1 with ter Steg eventually getting eased in i would have thought?

Bravo will be 90 in no time if thats the case

Both will be 90 in time, however Keylor is slightly younger with only a £6.5m release clause. I highly doubt he will not be moving. I think Navas may just get 90 going by how he has performed at the world cup.

Do u think james will rise to 92' date=' if he making 40m movement to real madrid in august-sept evaluation?

Bale-neymar did it last year.[/quote']

He should get a rise, but that's not the right reason. He should rise to 92 after WC because he's being the best player of the competition. Regardless if he moves out or not. He's pure class.

Do u think james will rise to 92' date=' if he making 40m movement to real madrid in august-sept evaluation?

Bale-neymar did it last year.[/quote']

Although I may perhaps get flamed for this on the forum for stating this, but Neymar and Bale were given extremely generous rises of +1 after their respective transfers, although Bale has justified his 94 after this season after the UCL win featuring a cup double.

Neymar in my opinion should have remained the 92 he was given after his confederations cup display for Brazil prior to his transfer to Barcelona. Although he has shone for Brazil on the international scene, his performances for Barcelona have been distinctly average, and he is very lucky to be a 93 IMO. If Brazil do go on to win the WC Neymar will undoubtedly also rise to 94 which I do feel is unjustified particularly when you consider his average domestic form despite his international brilliance. The ideal scenario would have seen Neymar stay at 92 and then be given a +1 to 93 following the WC.

IMO I do feel James Rodriguez is an extremely underrated player and has unfortunately slipped unfortunately under the radar at Monaco. He is a fantastic player, and I would even stake a claim for him to be of equal if not better ability in comparison to Neymar.

As ABC has pointed out, He should have been given a +1 after his impressive performances for Monaco where he out performed the likes of Neymar and he could have possibly been a possible 93 after his impressive world cup showing.

He will definitely rise to 92 after this WC, but for him to rise above 92 and beyond he has to break free of the supposed 'Glass Rating Ceiling' of the French League.

Hello everyone, I'm having a squad clearout and I need help with knowing about potential rises or drops. Any help will be appreciated!

a)Marc Bartra

b)David Costas

c)Asier Illaramendi

d)Ander Iturraspe

e)Javi Manquillo

f)Alvaro Vadillo

g)Fernandez Suso

h)Olivier Torres

I)Alvaro Morata

J)Santi Mina

k)Angelo Henriquez

l)Hernandez Hector

m)Daniel Carvajal

n)Andres Iniesta

o)Arda Turan

Thank you in advance

Hello everyone' date=' I'm having a squad clearout and I need help with knowing about potential rises or drops. Any help will be appreciated!

a)Marc Bartra

b)David Costas

c)Asier Illaramendi

d)Ander Iturraspe

e)Javi Manquillo

f)[b']Alvaro Vadillo[/b]

g)Fernandez Suso

h)Olivier Torres

I)Alvaro Morata

J)Santi Mina

k)Angelo Henriquez

l)Hernandez Hector

m)Daniel Carvajal

n)Andres Iniesta

o)Arda Turan

Thank you in advance

I'm not an expert in the Spanish League, but I bolded the players I believe have a especially bright future ahead of them and will rise.

so colombia finished their campaign in world cup,

james rodriguez played well despite 1-2 losing his match against brazil

5 matches, 6 goals & 2 assists

colombia didnt manage to make history alas,

still a rise to 92 for him? at least he is a better player than neymar that just finished his campaign in world cup too.

so colombia finished their campaign in world cup' date='

james rodriguez played well despite 1-2 losing his match against brazil

5 matches, 6 goals & 2 assists

colombia didnt manage to make history alas,

still a rise to 92 for him? at least he is a better player than neymar that just finished his campaign in world cup too.[/quote']

he should rise to 92 definitely, if he can have a good league campaign next year, I would say 93 also.

imo I think he is better than neymar