Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

hello everyone' date=' i'm having a squad clearout and i need help with knowing about potential rises or drops. Any help will be appreciated!

A)marc bartra

b)david costas

c)asier illaramendi

d)ander iturraspe

e)javi manquillo

f)alvaro vadillo

g)fernandez suso

h)olivier torres

i)alvaro morata

j)santi mina

k)angelo henriquez

l)hernandez hector

m)daniel carvajal

n)andres iniesta

o)arda turan

thank you in advance[/quote']

anyone?!!!!!

Do you guys think Alexis Sanchez's 93 for last season and the World Cup will be lost forever? :(

will the following players rise/drop/stay? Also what are their maximum potentials?

Illaramendi

Joao Miranda

Filipe Luis

Thank you very much!

Real spent big money on Illaramendi but I can't see him securing a first team position if Real sign Kroos and bring in Verratti (or keep Khedira). Not too sure on potential but I think he'll stay at 89 for next season with the off chance of 90 if he improves his stats from last season and Real have a good season.

Miranda is a great defender' date=' I think he should've got 92 last season. If Atletico continue to compete in La Liga and the Champions League then he can get 93.

Filipe Luis looks like he's transferring to Chelsea, he also could've got 92 last season. I think 92 would be his potential unless Chelsea dominate England and compete in the Champions League.

anyone?!!!!!

None of them are going to rise because most haven't featured since the last La Liga review in June :)

Hey...

Hey... Marc-Andre....

I can't see Oblak being signed for big money just to sit on the bench.

B):DB)

And yes, Oblak should be #1 for Atletico. He's already great, despite his age. He shows a lot of maturity between the sticks for his age. He was #1 at Benfica, with an experienced keeper on bench, something similar to what he will face at Atletico now. Atletico's last keeper Courtois was also really young, so they don't fear giving a chance to a young great keeper. And also like you mentioned, Oblak cost a lot of money just to sit on the bench. All paths lead to him being #1. He just needs to work hard and show his quality and he should earn the place.

I think Angel Moya will be their no.1' date=' but Oblak might be able to take his spot if he performs well.[/quote']

Yes, but Oblak is definitely better than Moya already, at least imo.

No way would they have been willing to pay €16M for someone to warm the bench in my opinion.

Sooner or later' date=' Oblak will be the starter for Atleti.

B):DB)

And yes, Oblak should be #1 for Atletico. He's already great, despite his age. He shows a lot of maturity between the sticks for his age. He was #1 at Benfica, with an experienced keeper on bench, something similar to what he will face at Atletico now. Atletico's last keeper Courtois was also really young, so they don't fear giving a chance to a young great keeper. And also like you mentioned, Oblak cost a lot of money just to sit on the bench. All paths lead to him being #1. He just needs to work hard and show his quality and he should earn the place.

This.

I need some help regarding Rafinha Alcantara? Will he be a starter for Barca next season now that Xavi will move to another club(to Qatar)? Should I get him or no? Thanks in advance :)

I would love to see him in the Barca first team. However' date=' with the players Barca have or might still buy it is to hard tell wether he will get to be in the starting IX or get any game time at all.

If you have the money get him yes, just depends on how much the price is for him.[/color']

I would love to see him in the Barca first team. However' date=' with the players Barca have or might still buy it is to hard tell wether he will get to be in the starting IX or get any game time at all.

If you have the money get him yes, just depends on how much the price is for him.[/color']

I can get him for appro. 4 million as he plays with Barca (external) but I don't have a lot of money that's why I'm asking what to do.

Which players do you think will start for Barca next Year as I have alot of doubts

GK - Ter Stegen or Bravo

Defence - Alba & Pique the only I am 100% sure the others I have no idea. I think they will get someone to replace Puyol.

Midifeld - Iniesta the 1 I am 100% sure, the others are still a question. Xavi, Song don't know if they are leaving or no. Mascherano in which position (defence or midfield)

In attack ok once Suarez is available Messi, Neymar & Suarez. In the mean time Pedro will take his place.

Thanks in advance for your help, really appreciate it.

I can get him for appro. 4 million as he plays with Barca (external) but I don't have a lot of money that's why I'm asking what to do.

Which players do you think will start for Barca next Year as I have alot of doubts

GK - Ter Stegen or Bravo

Defence - Alba & Pique the only I am 100% sure the others I have no idea. I think they will get someone to replace Puyol.

Midifeld - Iniesta the 1 I am 100% sure' date=' the others are still a question. Xavi, Song don't know if they are leaving or no. Mascherano in which position (defence or midfield)

In attack ok once Suarez is available Messi, Neymar & Suarez. In the mean time Pedro will take his place.

Thanks in advance for your help, really appreciate it.[/quote']

-----------Ter Stegen-----------

-------Pique-Mascherano------

-Alves---------------------Alba-

------------Busquets-----------

---------Iniesta-Rakitic---------

-Pedro------------------Neymar-

--------------Messi--------------

(Suarez to take Pedro's place once available.)

I honestly don't think Enrique would experiment too much at the beginning of the season, considering Barça's high demands and last season's disappointments.

That said, I can easily see him use some of Barça's current youngsters (first-team players and maybe even some fast-tracks) as substitutes or even irregular starters (with Rafinha and Deulofeu being my best bet).

GK - Ter Stegen or Bravo

Midifeld - Iniesta the 1 I am 100% sure' date=' the others are still a question. Xavi, Song don't know if they are leaving or no. Mascherano in which position (defence or midfield)

Thanks in advance for your help, really appreciate it.[/quote']

I read that Barca could play the diamond with Messi playing in the 'hole'. Luis Enrique seems to be getting rid of the wingers too so I think it's likely that they will. If that is the case then I'd guess Barca's line-up would be something like this:

GK Ter Stegen

D® Dani Alves if he stays, Montoya if not

D© Pique

D© Mathieu or similar

D(L) Alba

DM© Busquets

M© Rakitic

M© Iniesta

AM© Messi

F© Suarez

F© Neymar