Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

will arda turan rise to 92? in the beginning of the season.

im about to swap him with julian draxler' date=' if he doesnt rise to 92[/quote']

if Turan had a chance to rise it would be during the previous review at the end of last season. I don't think Atleti can win the title again, not this season, for him to warrant that rise.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

I hate to be this guy asking for help with ratings and such but I lack the time to do my own proper research. What are you views on Marc Batra and Ibai Gomez. Any scope to rise in the future for their current clubs? Thanks :)

Bartra will rise if he gets minutes this season he's a good defender in my opinion, no idea about gomez

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

will u take it if somebody offer you karim benzema to take our mario mandzukic+8m?

who will rise faster? benzema or mandzukic?

Benzema.

Still Benzema, better club and maybe Mandzukic will never rise anymore.

If Diego Costa leaves they will definitely get another striker' date=' a great one, maybe even two. Correa is still too young and unexperienced, i don't think he will be a starter next season, but he will get some chances because he's a great talent.[/quote']

Ah, they went and got one of the super Mario Bros. Oh, and Balotelli ain't one of em.

Mandzukic is underrated, IMO. And diego Costa overrated. Let's see how many goals each get for their clubs this year.

Ah' date=' they went and got one of the super Mario Bros. Oh, and Balotelli ain't one of em.

Mandzukic is underrated, IMO. And diego Costa overrated. Let's see how many goals each get for their clubs this year.[/quote']

Wouldn't call Diego Costa overrated, as a 100% Costa is a much better all round player than a 100% Mandzukic, but then again Costa is almost never 100% fit.

any chance...

benzema to 94?

mandzukic to 93?

james to 92/93?

pepe to 93?

Mandzukic can very well reach 93 a very good striker who is underrated' date=' and definitely better then Costa.

I guess we we will have to wait and see when the season starts who will have a better one.

Benzema, James and peep not sure about yet. Jury still out on James IMO.[/color']

any chance...

benzema to 94?

mandzukic to 93?

james to 92/93?

pepe to 93?

Benzema should stay atm' date=' he had a pretty good World Cup but going to 95 means you are an excellent player, where the likes of Neuer, Schweini, Robben, RvP, Lahm, Xavi, Fabregas, Yaya Toure are at, and I think Benzema is not quite at their level

If Mandzukic can have a good season he will rise to 93 I think he is just as good/ or even better! than Diego Costa..

James Rodriguez certainly deserves a rise to 92, and I think that if he starts well at Real Madrid he will rise again to 93 and he certainly has the ability to!

If Pepe can solidly defend well this season he might be able to rise to 93, not now imo

[/font']

;2959940']Costa will get found out this season. He isnt actually that good.

yep and he's going to Chelsea, the team that destroys strikers :P

plus he has to compete with the flops Ba, Torres, and (maybe) the young talent that Mourinho won't play: Lukaku, as well as one of Chelsea's few legends, Drogba lol

yep and he's going to Chelsea' date=' the team that destroys strikers :P

plus he has to compete with the flops Ba, Torres, and (maybe) the young talent that Mourinho won't play: Lukaku, as well as one of Chelsea's few legends, Drogba lol[/quote']

Ba already left to Besiktas, and Lukaku's probably gonna go to everton so his only competition is Torres plus Drogba off the bench ;)

;2959940']Costa will get found out this season. He isnt actually that good.

I have been saying that for a while now' date=' best post you ever wrote. ;)[/color']

yep and he's going to Chelsea' date=' the team that destroys strikers :P

plus he has to compete with the flops Ba, Torres, and (maybe) the young talent that Mourinho won't play: Lukaku, as well as one of Chelsea's few legends, Drogba lol[/quote']

You forgot Shevchenko and Mutu. Who also failed there.:o

I have been saying that for a while now' date=' best post you ever wrote. ;)[/color']

You forgot Shevchenko and Mutu. Who also failed there.:o

Do you know anything about Mutu to consider him a flopl?He didin't failed at Chelsea,he actually had a pretty good debut but the drugs problem dragged him down.

i quite like Mutu.

Rodriguez deserves a rise not only for his world cup heroics but he was also outstanding for Monaco last season in my opinion and Madrid tend not to throw big money at poor players.

Costa is a very consistent striker he will get goals for the team but has only had 1 really outstanding season which was last year when he had a hell of a supply line..Chelsea could give him a quality supply also but there players tend to want to shoot them selves so i don't expect big things from Costa... plus he gets cards for the fun of it

Do you know anything about Mutu to consider him a flopl?He didin't failed at Chelsea' date='he actually had a pretty good debut but the drugs problem dragged him down.[/quote']

Four goals in three games and that's about it, so yes, he did fail at Chelsea.

Still one of the best strikers of his generation to embrace the Serie A though (at least in my opinion). Unstoppable at Parma and still a hell of a player in his early Fiorentina days.

Four goals in three games and that's about it' date=' so yes, he did fail at Chelsea.

Still one of the best strikers of his generation to embrace the Serie A though (at least in my opinion). Unstoppable at Parma and still a hell of a player in his early Fiorentina days.[/quote']

Yeah,besides the drugs he was all the time in a conflict with Mourinho too.So I wouldn't say he did flop because he was a bad player or anything and he didn't really flopped,not for me.He was just too stupid at that time,not like he's smarter now.

Mutu was brilliant at Parma and in his entire career at Fiore.I think he could've had a brilliant career at Juve aswell