Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

With Griezmann going to Athletico' date=' is there a chance Canales could become a main player ala Griezmann for Sociedad????[/quote']

They are different players, but certainly the importance of Canales will increase. I think someone signing to supply Griezmann.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

They are different players' date=' but certainly the importance of Canales will increase. I think someone signing to supply Griezmann.[/quote']

I always thought they were both tricky wingers, but Griezmann has far more pace and Canales is injured a bit...

Either way, if Canales becomes more important to Sociedad then great!!

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Its sad joke that Pepe is still on 92 sharing the rating with the likes of David Luiz.

Yep' date=' sad joke.[/quote']

he should get 93 at the last evaluation, but he missed it

he performed poor in world cup,

and varane could get his place in madrid maybe this season,

so probably he wont get rise in next evaluation(august-sept)

Ba already left to Besiktas' date=' and Lukaku's probably gonna go to everton so his only competition is Torres plus Drogba off the bench ;)[/quote']

So in other words no competition no ambition just parking the bus the normal Mourinho way?

So we can now add Chelsea to the 5-way battle with Arsenal, Spuds, Everton, and the scousers for the prestigious 4th place trophy ;)

So in other words no competition no ambition just parking the bus the normal Mourinho way?

So we can now add Chelsea to the 5-way battle with Arsenal' date=' Spuds, Everton, and the scousers for the prestigious 4th place trophy ;)[/quote']

for a second i thought you were gonna put united in there, but i agreem theres no way they have a chance at 4th.

Its sad joke that Pepe is still on 92 sharing the rating with the likes of David Luiz.

Yep' date=' sad joke.[/quote']

Pepe was one of the players with more minutes (if not the one with most, I can't say precisely) in Real Madrid, last season.

He played very well. His drop - from 93 to 92, a while ago - was harsh imo.

Back in 2012, I believe Pepe deserved a rise from 93 to 94, after the Euro.

David Luiz is a joke of a CB and maybe even more pathetic is Dante, who is 93, just because of Bayern's success. :o

Will Laporte rise any time soon?

Not soon, but if Athletic reach the CL group stage and Laporte performs, there's a chance he might get a +1 in his next review. ;)

Pepe was one of the players with more minutes (if not the one with most' date=' I can't say precisely) in Real Madrid, last season.

He played very well. His drop - from 93 to 92, a while ago - was harsh imo.

Back in 2012, I believe Pepe deserved a rise from 93 to 94, after the Euro.

David Luiz is a joke of a CB and maybe even more pathetic is Dante, who is 93, just because of Bayern's success. :o

Not soon, but if Athletic reach the CL group stage and Laporte performs, there's a chance he might get a +1 in his next review. ;)[/quote']

Agreed with the translator.

And what's more of a joke is that P$G splashed 50 million on Luiz and as a result they can't permanently buy a great underrated star in the Spanish league who performed well for Argentina, Angel Di Maria, and this is good for my Manchester United!

okay' date=' i admit pepe deserved 93, but i think he wont rise soon in SM terms, coz he performed poor in world cup,

what do u think bout varane? will he rise to 91?

will he be a starter at madrid next season?[/quote']

anyone else, my friends offer me cesar azpilicueta+angel correa to get my varane,

will varane rise in short term?

okay' date=' i admit pepe deserved 93, but i think he wont rise soon in SM terms, coz he performed poor in world cup,

what do u think bout varane? will he rise to 91?

will he be a starter at madrid next season?[/quote']

He was unfairly sent off against Germany and was great against Ghana.

He was stupid to approach Muller, after he had simulated Pepe hit him with his elbow. Muller didn't even get a yellow. :eek:

Then Pepe touched (nothing more, nothing less) Muller's head with his own. If Pepe was German and Muller Portuguese, there wouldn't have been a red card.

There was also a clear pen on Éder and Gotze's was invented. :o

And the WC is just a few matches. Pepe performed very well for more than 40 matches, last season. ;)

As for Varane, it depends.

If he starts for Real Madrid, he'll reach 91 sooner or later.

He's a splendid buy though, I believe he'll reach at least 93 at some point in his career.

He was stupid to approach Muller' date=' after he had simulated Pepe hit him with his elbow. Muller didn't even get a yellow. :eek:

Then Pepe touched (nothing more, nothing less) Muller in the head. If Pepe was German and Muller Portuguese, there wouldn't have been a red card.

And the WC is just a few matches. Pepe performed very well for more than 40 matches. ;)[/quote']

Pepe did pretty good in the World Cup, I have to say

Don't blame Germany for your own problems Pedro :P, they won 4-0 against your Portugal. At least you didn't lose 7-1 :P

The refereeing is as corrupted as your own country :P

I wonder who is more corrupted: FIFA or Portugal :o

yes mate andre gomez from valencia.will he be a starter next season???.what is his potential???

I believe he may be a starter next season yes mate. He has great potential and Valencia has a portuguese coach who recognizes his talent. He may be one of the revelations of La Liga this season.

anyone else' date=' my friends offer me cesar azpilicueta+angel correa to get my varane,

will varane rise in short term?[/quote']

It's a good offer no doubt. But i would probably keep Varane. Azpi is amazing but he will probably peak at 92, and from what i read, Correa's carrer may be in risk due to cardiac problems or something. Varane has everything to be a top CB, maybe the best in the world, reaching high ratings like 94/95. He's already great at this point. I'm not sure if he will rise in short term, let's see if he can become a starter for Real next season, not an easy task, but still possible. It will definitely happen at some point, this season or the next i believe. I would like to see Pepe & Varane starting, but Ramos is hyped, so he should stay on the team. Pepe or Varane will be sacrificed.

Pepe did pretty good in the World Cup' date=' I have to say

Don't blame Germany for your own problems Pedro :P, they won 4-0 against your Portugal. At least you didn't lose 7-1 :P

The refereeing is as corrupted as your own country :P

I wonder who is more corrupted: FIFA or Portugal :o[/quote']

FIFA may be a little more corrupt. ;)

When Gotze's invented pen was given, the match was 0-0.

That + Pepe's sending off + the pen on Éder could have given us a thinner loss.

For instance, we wouldn't have to score 3 or 4 against Ghana in the last game, to qualify.

But we we were bloody awful - Germany would still have won that match and they're a far better NT than us. They proved me right, by winning the WC.

He was stupid to approach Muller' date=' after he had simulated Pepe hit him with his elbow. Muller didn't even get a yellow. :eek:

Then Pepe touched (nothing more, nothing less) Muller's head with his own. If Pepe was German and Muller Portuguese, there wouldn't have been a red card.

And the WC is just a few matches. Pepe performed very well for more than 40 matches, last season. ;)

As for Varane, it depends.

If he starts for Real Madrid, he'll reach 91 sooner or later.

He's a splendid buy though, I believe he'll reach at least 93 at some point in his career.[/quote']

Lets be honest though Pepe is one of the footballers i hate. not syaing he is a bad player, but if you are going to be a world class athlete in your field, wear a shirt depicting a famous brand/club that millions worship like a religion and be paid the money doctors could only dream of, You should not act like that and should not be allowed to act as thuggishly as he does.

Not putting on the same page but its why people like Suarez (obviously), Titus Bramble, and many other people should not be allowed the priviledge of being worshipped and a rolemodel and to live a lifestyle most cannot dream about (and im talking first world countries) if they cannot be a proffesional in front of cameras with children watching as well.

Sorry this rant isnt articulated as well as id like and left half-assedly backed up but its 10:30, im tired and the wife is calling me to bed.

Lets be honest though Pepe is one of the footballers i hate. not syaing he is a bad player' date=' but if you are going to be a world class athlete in your field, wear a shirt depicting a famous brand/club that millions worship like a religion and be paid the money doctors could only dream of, You should not act like that and should not be allowed to act as thuggishly as he does.

Not putting on the same page but its why people like Suarez (obviously), Titus Bramble, and many other people should not be allowed the priviledge of being worshipped and a rolemodel and to live a lifestyle most cannot dream about (and im talking first world countries) if they cannot be a proffesional in front of cameras with children watching as well.

Sorry this rant isnt articulated as well as id like and left half-assedly backed up but its 10:30, im tired and the wife is calling me to bed.[/quote']

I agree with you, mate.

But Suárez (who hasn't won a club trophy for years now) has been rising.

This is what baffles me: SW doesn't seem to be coherent when they review player ratings.