Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Lets be honest though Pepe is one of the footballers i hate. not syaing he is a bad player' date=' but if you are going to be a world class athlete in your field, wear a shirt depicting a famous brand/club that millions worship like a religion and be paid the money doctors could only dream of, You should not act like that and should not be allowed to act as thuggishly as he does.

Not putting on the same page but its why people like Suarez (obviously), Titus Bramble, and many other people should not be allowed the priviledge of being worshipped and a rolemodel and to live a lifestyle most cannot dream about (and im talking first world countries) if they cannot be a proffesional in front of cameras with children watching as well.

Sorry this rant isnt articulated as well as id like and left half-assedly backed up but its 10:30, im tired and [b']the wife is calling me to bed[/b].

You sure its you she's calling?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Sold.James a 90 rater then bought griezmann both changed clubs.... who Will rise faster pls... did I make a wrong decision :confused:

James will rise a lot faster because he's at Real Madrid. A player's ability means very little in soccer manager. Most important thing according to them is playing for a big club.

James will rise a lot faster because he's at Real Madrid. A player's ability means very little in soccer manager. Most important thing according to them is playing for a big club.

Oh really, so how did Bale get such a high rating before Madrid :rolleyes:

;2967282']Oh really' date=' so how did Bale get such a high rating before Madrid :rolleyes:[/quote']

The ratings are quite fair... big clubs always got advantage due to their team performance and trophy. But if player really good and help his club through individual brilliance, a high rating not impossible. Anyway James better than Griezmann both rating and ability.

Well look at Neymar' date=' got a rise when he went to Barcelona. :rolleyes:[/color']
The ratings are quite fair... big clubs always got advantage due to their team performance and trophy. But if player really good and help his club through individual brilliance' date=' a high rating not impossible. Anyway James better than Griezmann both rating and ability.[/quote']

This was my point exactly. The OP made such a inaccurate sweeping statement

Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

bale rise to 94 after he moved to madrid

neymar rise to 92 after confederation cup' date=' and rise to 93 in december,

its fair to james rise to 92 before december i think, world cup is big event.[/quote']

No. I never deserved 91 but offers similar performance to the WC, not rise.

would have thought Miguel Nolito would have had a chance of an 89 after his great season last season.

Maybe if his great form continues.

Yes, yes, yes!!!!