Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Do you know if the following players of the Atletico Madrid that are on loan to other club will change on the next review?

CABRERA' date=' Leandro (Hercules)

BORJA, González (SD Huesca)

BOUNOU, Yassine (Atlético Madrid B)

MANQUILLO, Javi (Atlético Madrid B)

MONGIL, Víctor (Atlético Madrid B)

GUVENC, Cenk (Atlético Madrid B)

shall I keep them or sell (soon or after the review)?

thanks in advance[/quote']

Keep Javi Manquillo, he's a good talent.

Callejon to 89? In the thread it says that' date=' but is not in green, so I don't know if it is suposed to be stable and he got the wrong number, or if he'll grow and got the wrong colour :P[/quote']

He is nailed on for 89, a top quality player and it's unfortunate he doesn't get more opportunities, because he definitely deserves them. He is a 90 quality player but getting the opportunities that merit an 89 unfortunately, big shame.

He is nailed on for 89' date=' a top quality player and it's unfortunate he doesn't get more opportunities, because he definitely deserves them. He is a 90 quality player but getting the opportunities that merit an 89 unfortunately, big shame.[/quote']

Yes, I also believe he has the quality, but I also think that Mourinho gives him a lot of opportunities and trust. Real Madrid has a very strong team, it's not easy to be a regular first team player there. He is getting more minutes and more chances in the first team than the last season though. ;)

Thanks for the reply Jono

Yes' date=' I also believe he has the quality, but I also think that Mourinho gives him a lot of opportunities and trust. Real Madrid has a very strong team, it's not easy to be a regular first team player there. He is getting more minutes and more chances in the first team than the last season though. ;)

Thanks for the reply Jono[/quote']

Yeah that's true, but then again, he may need to move to get the chances and first team opportunities he fully deserves. I mean, don't get me wrong, it would be a privelage to be even a back up at a club like Real Madrid, and he is a home grown boy and I know he doesn't want to move either, as he is happy with his role, but he definitely should be getting more chances, especially since Di Maria has been in poor form as of late! :)

Yeah that's true' date=' but then again, he may need to move to get the chances and first team opportunities he fully deserves. I mean, don't get me wrong, it would be a privelage to be even a back up at a club like Real Madrid, and he is a home grown boy and I know he doesn't want to move either, as he is happy with his role, but he definitely should be getting more chances, especially since Di Maria has been in poor form as of late! :)[/quote']

Perhaps with the next round of Champions League + Cups + Championship in February he'll get them. A move for other team could improve him (specially in Soccermanager) but one thing all players seem to like is Mourinho's methods. Maybe he is improving himself with his coach's knowledge, enjoying one of the biggest clubs in the world and then, after a couple of years he'll try to be a star of some other team. Or maybe get used to this role and stay there unti they no longer want him.

He'll be for sure a 90's rating player, sooner or later ;)

Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Given the fact that Reus rose from 90-92 in the Bundesliga review' date=' can we now expect Alba to 100% rise to 92?[/quote']

Alba --> 92 now and 93 at year-end

Should I keep Bangoura LASS ?

Bangoura LASS --> +1

Callejon to 89? In the thread it says that' date=' but is not in green, so I don't know if it is suposed to be stable and he got the wrong number, or if he'll grow and got the wrong colour :P[/quote']

Callejon --> stable/+1 ;)

What about Adriano of Barca' date=' is he on for a +1 rise to 92?[/quote']

Adriano --> stable/+1

Do you know if the following players of the Atletico Madrid that are on loan to other club will change on the next review?

CABRERA' date=' Leandro[/b'] (Hercules) stable/+1

BORJA, González (SD Huesca)

BOUNOU, Yassine (Atlético Madrid B) +1

MANQUILLO, Javi (Atlético Madrid B) +2

MONGIL, Víctor (Atlético Madrid B) +1

GUVENC, Cenk (Atlético Madrid B)

shall I keep them or sell (soon or after the review)?

thanks in advance

keep highlighted.