Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

how good is koke? have a choice of him or draxler and not sure what to do? thanks.

Well, obviously Koke. Draxler has great talent, but Koke is playing at an higher level and he's already 92 rated, a rating that wont be easy for Draxler to reach. And Koke is very a good player, very mature for his age and lots of class.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Will Piqué drop soon(whenever they review next)? He is available in one of my leagues and although I don't rate him in real life, if on this game they overrate him... and don't bother to conveniently update ratings, I guess I should buy him since he would be a big upgrade over my current cbs. Any thoughts?

How's Jose Luis Gaya doing for Valencia? Next in the talented Valencia left-back production line after Jordi Alba and Bernat? :P

Yes, very much so, highly impressive and no competition.

Will Piqué drop soon(whenever they review next)? He is available in one of my leagues and although I don't rate him in real life' date=' if on this game they overrate him... and don't bother to conveniently update ratings, I guess I should buy him since he would be a big upgrade over my current cbs. Any thoughts?

Yes, very much so, highly impressive and no competition.[/quote']

\

Id buy him, i dont think they'll drop him a SM favourite, and if they do actually do it he wont drop from 94 ever lol

Siqueira to 90 definite? I can get him or Bernat cheap for the LWB position. Need a quick reply as both deals in pipeline!

lol not at all' date=' actually there might be more chances for Ansaldi to hit 90 first. Bernat is the obvious choice ofc.

How's Jose Luis Gaya doing for Valencia? Next in the talented Valencia left-back production line after Jordi Alba and Bernat? :P

Just so you guys know, it will go like this :

Abla,Bernat,Gaya,Salva Ruiz...

Can't see Ansaldi getting to 90 before Siqueira; Siqueira appears to be first choice.

Give it time' date=' I believe Ansaldi will be the first choice sooner or later. He had a fine UCL debut as well.

gaya will rise this winter right? 84/85?

Yeah easily. He'll be around 86/87 at the end of the season.

Give it time' date=' I believe Ansaldi will be the first choice sooner or later. He had a fine UCL debut as well.

[/quote']

Was at work for that game and missed it, but he was pretty bad in the 2-2 with Celta. Agree to disagree, but I think Siqueira is clearly better. Plus, teams tend to run with the player they own if two players are close.

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Next reviews:

• Finnbogason 88> stay
  • Mustafi 87> 88
  • Mina 82> stay
  • Darder 85> 86
  • Success 76> 78
  • Zaldua 83> 85

Agree?

I really hope Success gets more than just +2, lets say +4, he is playing regularly for Granada.

The young duo of Celta Vigo: Mina and COSTAS haven't even played a game this season.

Must buys on La Liga right now are:

Josè Luis GAYA of Valencia and HORTA (Top Talent) of Malaga.