Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

I think these ppl are the real deal from BBVA so far' date=' what do you think B):

[b']Real[/b]

James 91 > 92

Carvajal 90 > 91/90

Ronaldo 98 > 99/98 (8 app, 16 goals. If not now, then never)

Barca

Bravo 89 > 90

Neymar 93 > 94

Mathieu 90 > 91

El Haddadi 78 > 83

Sevilla

Bacca 90 > 91

D.Suarez 85 -> 86

Krychowiak 87 -> 88

Aleix Vidal 86 > 87/88

Valencia

Paco 87 > 88

Gaya 82 > 86/85

Atletico

Moya 88 > 89

Agree with most, have to say Neymar to 94 is overkill because he didn't deserve 93 in the first place, probably does now though. That Ramirez at Barca will rise as will Benzema, Barragan, Vezo, Fuego and Andre Gomes

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

real madrid :

james to 92, 90%

casillas to 92, 75%

carvajal to 91, 75%

ronaldo to 99, 60%

pepe to 93, 40%

varane to 91, 30%

barcelona :

munir to 82/83, 100%

xavi to 94, 90%

mathieu to 91, 85%

iniesta to 96, 80%

neymar to 94, 60%

pique to 94, 50%

alves to 92, 40%

atletico :

miguel moya to 89, 90%

saul niguez to 88, 60%

raul garcia to 91, 50%

turan to 92, 50%

real madrid :

james to 92' date=' 90%

casillas to 92, 75%

carvajal to 91, 75%

ronaldo to 99, 60%

pepe to 93, 40%

varane to 91, 30%

barcelona :

munir to 82/83, 100%

xavi to 94, 90%

mathieu to 91, 85%

iniesta to 96, 80%

neymar to 94, 60%

pique to 94, 50%

alves to 92, 40%

atletico :

miguel moya to 89, 90%

saul niguez to 88, 60%

raul garcia to 91, 50%

turan to 92, 50%[/quote']

You're mental, 101%

whats wrong mate? dont insult me

No offence but I think its about time you put away the magnifying glass from your eyes. You once suggested players should get rating like : 90, 90.5, 91 etc. I mean these are ratings not blood sugar level or brain operation or something that requires such measuring finesse. I understand that you have a good knowledge about players but just take it easy is all I'm saying.

Will this finally happen? 40% chance (or lower :rolleyes:)' date=' but 100% deserved. It's about time. Be fair SM.[/quote']

I have a feeling they wont rise Pepe to 93 although he does deserve it. Its just hes over 30 so you very rarely see them rise if they are rated above 90 (Pirlo is one of the only ones I can think of recently who has rose).

30 league starts last season and started every CL game last season apart from the final.

Its a shame cause they dropped his rating when he lost his place to Varane but he has regained it and been in the team since.

No offence but I think its about time you put away the magnifying glass from your eyes. You once suggested players should get rating like : 90' date=' 90.5, 91 etc. I mean these are ratings not blood sugar level or brain operation or something that requires such measuring finesse. I understand that you have a good knowledge about players but just take it easy is all I'm saying.[/quote']

There is nothing wrong with sharing you opinion, I kinda liked how he rated all of them using percentage.

Just how my man Biggie said:

Negativity just brings failure and you know that!

Will this finally happen? 40% chance (or lower :rolleyes:)' date=' but 100% deserved. It's about time. Be fair SM.[/quote']
I have a feeling they wont rise Pepe to 93 although he does deserve it. Its just hes over 30 so you very rarely see them rise if they are rated above 90 (Pirlo is one of the only ones I can think of recently who has rose).

30 league starts last season and started every CL game last season apart from the final.

Its a shame cause they dropped his rating when he lost his place to Varane but he has regained it and been in the team since.

I think the ship has sailed, lads.

Pepe could have risen (93 -> 94) after his brilliant Euro 2012.

His -1 (from 93 to 92) was harsh imo. He should have gotten back to 93 last season, end of.

Since that didn't happen, he should get it now. It's a sick joke that Piqué is 3 rating points higher than Pepe and Dante is 1 point higher!!! :eek:

Oh, and then you also have cases like a shaky CB (such as David Luiz) having the same rating as Pepe...

I think the ship has sailed' date=' lads.

Pepe could have risen (93 -> 94) after his brilliant Euro 2012.

His -1 (from 93 to 92) was harsh imo. He should have gotten back to 93 last season, end of.

Since that didn't happen, he should get it now. It's a sick joke that Piqué is 3 rating points higher than Pepe and Dante is 1 point higher!!! :eek:

Oh, and then you also have cases like a shaky CB (such as David Luiz) having the same rating as Pepe...[/quote']

in another league u have Demichelis 89 and Nastasic 90:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

;3014470']Id say no' date=' and no.

Inigo will never be a 90 in the current circumstances, and Mustafi needs to cement a place in the side for the next 12-18 months or so to warrant 89[/quote']

Thanks for replying. Who do you think are the best CentreBacks that can be invested upon the long term currently playing in the league?? Please bare in mind that the Barca and Real ones are already taken.

Thanks for replying. Who do you think are the best CentreBacks that can be invested upon the long term currently playing in the league?? Please bare in mind that the Barca and Real ones are already taken.

An idea for you would be Krychowiak from Sevilla, he will rise and he`s playing different position, national team and a great player ;)

An idea for you would be Krychowiak from Sevilla' date=' he will rise and he`s playing different position, national team and a great player ;)[/quote']

I agree, he'll rise next review. Btw, I thought his best position is holding midfielder (DM), but I'm not sure.

Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Could you please tell me who of them is a worth keeping and who will rise at next review?

-

CHERYSHEV, Denis

TORRÓ, Lucas

VÁZQUEZ, Lucas

DERIK, Osede Foto

LLORENTE, Diego

VÁZQUEZ, Lucas

DERIK, Osede

BENAVENTE, Cristian

HERRERO, Alfonso

BENAVENTE, Cristian

SÁEZ, Iván