Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Could you please tell me who of them is a worth keeping and who will rise at next review?

-

CHERYSHEV' date=' Denis

TORRÓ, Lucas

VÁZQUEZ, Lucas

DERIK, Osede Foto

LLORENTE, Diego

VÁZQUEZ, Lucas

DERIK, Osede

BENAVENTE, Cristian

HERRERO, Alfonso

BENAVENTE, Cristian

SÁEZ, Iván

LEÓN, José

ARROYO, Óscar

CABALLO, Diego

CARRALLO, Sergio

SÁNCHEZ, Jaime

BABUNSKI, Dorian

CARRALLO, Sergio

HERRERO, Alfonso

LEÓN, José

LOZANO, Alberto

MUÑOZ, Miki

ÁLVARO, Guerrero

SÁEZ, Iván

BURGUI, Jorge

MEDRÁN, Álvaro

NARVAEZ, Juan

ABNER, Almeida[/quote']

www.soccerway.com

will help you out with a lot of those, you can make judgement then for yourself.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Skill/performance debate aside' date=' I do not believe he can reach that rating at Atletico unless they go back-to-back this season.[/quote']

Why not? Chiellini is a 94 at Juve; Atletico are a better side than Juve at the moment. Diego Costa hit 93 at Atletico. Falcao hit 94. I can't think of a reason why Atletico would be capped at 92. Top-10 team in Europe, safely.

Why not? Chiellini is a 94 at Juve; Atletico are a better side than Juve at the moment. Diego Costa hit 93 at Atletico. Falcao hit 94. I can't think of a reason why Atletico would be capped at 92. Top-10 team in Europe' date=' safely.[/quote']

Agree with this, I see absolutely no reason as to why Godin would not reach 93 at Atletico (excluding a spectacular loss of form or long-term injury).

Should not require Atletico to win back to back titles for him to achieve a 93 rating.

Why not? Chiellini is a 94 at Juve; Atletico are a better side than Juve at the moment. Diego Costa hit 93 at Atletico. Falcao hit 94. I can't think of a reason why Atletico would be capped at 92. Top-10 team in Europe' date=' safely.[/quote']
Agree with this' date=' I see absolutely no reason as to why Godin would not reach 93 at Atletico (excluding a spectacular loss of form or long-term injury).

Should not require Atletico to win back to back titles for him to achieve a 93 rating.[/quote']

Agree, as long as Atletico has a CL spot league run, and a fairly decent CL run (passing the group stages would already do it) with Godin as a protagonist (defensively speaking) then there would be no reason for him not to rise, unless he plays awfully or gets long term injured.

But i do think that if he will rise, it wil be at the end of the season.

replying to all, I dont think Sm will give it i feel they undderrate Atletico, i never meant to talk them down im a fan. Still ill stick to runnning the EPL thread which i actually watch most of i think :D

*slinks out*

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Out of Barcelona's current loaned out players (in game), which ones are worth keeping?

Before I list them, it's worth baring in mind that I don't use wingers at the minute (in this gameworld), so I'm automatically excluding them unless they're a promising youth player.

The list is;

Alex Song

Ibrahim Afellay

Christian Tello

Gerard Deulofeu

Denis Suarez

Jean Marie Dongou

Sergi Samper

Gabarron Patric

Traore Adam

Alen Halilovic

Joan Roman

Frank Bagnack

Alex Grimaldo

Sergio Juste

Edgar Ie

David Babunski

Juan Camara

Agostinho Ca

Diawandou Diagne

Adrian Ortola

Robert Costa

Gerard Gumbau

Pol Calvet

Joan Campins

Lucas Gafarot

Wilfrid Kaptoum

The players in bold are those that I'll definitely be keeping once their loans finish (there's a possibility that I'll sell Song, but as a 90+ rated player it isn't worth just chucking him away), whilst the players highlighted red will be on their way out.

I'm not an avid Barca B viewer by any means, so I was hoping someone could help me out and tell me which of those listed are worth holding on to and which players are not worth keeping hold of. I know of the reputation, and have seen, the likes of Samper and Suarez in action, for those wondering why I've already made my mind up on them. Thanks in advance :)

Out of Barcelona's current loaned out players (in game)' date=' which ones are worth keeping?

Before I list them, it's worth baring in mind that I don't use wingers at the minute (in this gameworld), so I'm automatically excluding them unless they're a promising youth player.

The list is;

[b']Alex Song[/b]

Ibrahim Afellay

Christian Tello

Gerard Deulofeu

Denis Suarez

Jean Marie Dongou

Sergi Samper

Gabarron Patric

Traore Adam

Alen Halilovic

Joan Roman

Frank Bagnack

Alex Grimaldo

Sergio Juste

Edgar Ie

David Babunski

Juan Camara

Agostinho Ca

Diawandou Diagne

Adrian Ortola

Robert Costa

Gerard Gumbau

Pol Calvet

Joan Campins

Lucas Gafarot

Wilfrid Kaptoum

The players in bold are those that I'll definitely be keeping once their loans finish (there's a possibility that I'll sell Song, but as a 90+ rated player it isn't worth just chucking him away), whilst the players highlighted red will be on their way out.

I'm not an avid Barca B viewer by any means, so I was hoping someone could help me out and tell me which of those listed are worth holding on to and which players are not worth keeping hold of. I know of the reputation, and have seen, the likes of Samper and Suarez in action, for those wondering why I've already made my mind up on them. Thanks in advance :)

Are you keeping Song? He would be the first on my list to be sold. He will drop and you will lose money.

I wouldn't sell Deulofeu or Tello for now unless i could get better prospects then them. They won't rise for now, but they sure as hell won't drop either. I don't know all the others but i think most of them will get a rating bump next review, i'll wait a little bit before selling them.

Sell afellay too.

Are you keeping Song? He would be the first on my list to be sold. He will drop and you will lose money.

I wouldn't sell Deulofeu or Tello for now unless i could get better prospects then them. They won't rise for now' date=' but they sure as hell won't drop either. I don't know all the others but i think most of them will get a rating bump next review, i'll wait a little bit before selling them.

Sell afellay too.[/quote']

Yup he will but there's a reasonable chance if he puts in displays like he has a bigger club will snap him up remember he's only on loan to West Ham but if there's a option to buy he could turn it down and run out his contract can't see him having long to go.

I would be very surprised if Song dropped to 89. He has been very good for West Ham who are having a good season. Hes a big reason they are playing better football and winning more than last season.

Not saying hes a must keep, but hes 90 is safe for certain.

Personally would keep Deulofeu though. Struggling a bit at Sevilla at the start of the season because of his attitude (Not tracking back), but he has the ability to be a fantastic player (At Everton he was very good). Although he has been starting 4 out of the last 5 games in all competitions which suggests the coach is having more faith in him than at the start where they were arguing. I don't think he will make it as a Barca player (Purely because they are so good and can buy pretty much anyone) but can get 90+ in the future imo.

I would be very surprised if Song dropped to 89. He has been very good for West Ham who are having a good season. Hes a big reason they are playing better football and winning more than last season.

Not saying hes a must keep' date=' but hes 90 is safe for certain.

Personally would keep Deulofeu though. Struggling a bit at Sevilla at the start of the season because of his attitude (Not tracking back), but he has the ability to be a fantastic player (At Everton he was very good). Although he has been starting 4 out of the last 5 games in all competitions which suggests the coach is having more faith in him than at the start where they were arguing. I don't think he will make it as a Barca player (Purely because they are so good and can buy pretty much anyone) but can get 90+ in the future imo.[/quote']

I thought he was 91 still but even at 90 might drop.