Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Anybody fancy doing a Sevilla who going to rise from the team?

I have a recent Sevilla team and am virtually going to ship all out was just wondering if their are any risers that should be kept and if they will be significant rises?

Im no expert but ill do a quick squizzle as im non-biased.

GK sergio Rico could see a +3/+4 i think

Diogo Figueras maybe a +1?

Coke maybe a +1?

Krychowiak(?) +1

A. Vidal +1

Denis Suarez +1/+2

luismi sanchez +1/+2

ripped straight off soccerway stats only league only. id be getting confirmation from a sevilla fan or avid la liga watcher.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Anybody fancy doing a Sevilla who going to rise from the team?

I have a recent Sevilla team and am virtually going to ship all out was just wondering if their are any risers that should be kept and if they will be significant rises?

Beto 89-89/90

Barbosa 85-85

Sergio Rico 77-80

Navarro 89-88/89

Tremoulinas 89-89

Figueiras 86-86/87

Pareja 88-88/89

Arribas 87-87

Coke 88-88

Cicinho 87-87

Carrico 87-88

Banega 90-90

Luismi 77-78

Mbia 89-89

Kruchowiak 87-88

Iborra 88-88

D.Suarez 85-87/86

Reyes 89-88

Vitolo 88-88

A.Vidal 86-87

Deulofeu 87-87

Aspas 88-88

Gameiro 90-90

Bacca 90-91/90

Fernandez 80-80

What are peoples opinions on Carvajal? from what I've seen he's solid for Madrid and is looking good but i watch maybe 25% of there games.....

iam always looking for the next best thing in defence and he's my Rb and the minute if he's hitting his peak soon ill be looking for a replacement

What are peoples opinions on Carvajal? from what I've seen he's solid for Madrid and is looking good but i watch maybe 25% of there games.....

iam always looking for the next best thing in defence and he's my Rb and the minute if he's hitting his peak soon ill be looking for a replacement

I honestly dont see any better potential RB's in the game than Carvajal as of right now.

Hes playing a fair bit at Real Madrid, and doing well, so its obvious that he hasnt reached his peak.

Depending on how much he will further develop, his peak will be around the 92-94 mark imo.

I honestly dont see any better potential RB's in the game than Carvajal as of right now.

Hes playing a fair bit at Real Madrid' date=' and doing well, so its obvious that he hasnt reached his peak.

Depending on how much he will further develop, his peak will be around the 92-94 mark imo.[/quote']

who will u choose, carvajal or azpi?

who will u choose' date=' carvajal or azpi?[/quote']

Azpi.

One of the best defenders in the EPL, doesnt get eough credit for what he does for Chelsea. Attacking wise hes not the best and Carvajal is better going forward, but defensively Azpi is excellent and not many better rbs better at defending than him. Can play either full back too which is very handy for this game, and Chelsea are so strong defensively so hes gonna get rises.

Pretty sure hes ahead of Carvajal for the Spainish team too.

Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Pique is definitely in trouble. I think he'll go down to at least 93. I've just sold him and signed Kompany to replace him.

The fact is that Piqué is neither in level 93, he may deserve a 91/92 but we all know that SM will not do it at all. Most likely is he will drop to 94.

Carvajal is Real's worst player by miles. I am sure they're looking for a new RB. Anyway' date=' my choice would be Azpilicueta.[/quote']

1) You couldn't be more wrong. I'd even dare to say that Carvajal is Real's second best defender behind Ramos.

2) Real's "worst" is probably still quite a step above some of the EPL's "best".

You are right to choose Azpi, but for all the wrong reasons.

1)

2) Real's "worst" is probably still quite a step above some of the EPL's "best".

You are right to choose Azpi' date=' but for all the wrong reasons.[/quote']

Azpi is an EPL player :rolleyes:

I watchevery Real match on television and imo Carvajal is Real's worst. Left full back Marcelo is so much better. But no offense, its just my opinion.

Azpi is an EPL player :rolleyes:

I watchevery Real match on television and imo Carvajal is Real's worst. Left full back Marcelo is so much better. But no offense' date=' its just my opinion.[/quote']

No offence taken. The impression I get is that you're undermining Carvajal to show how good Azpi is, although that isn't the way to go by it.

And I did say some of the EPL's "best". Carvajal would be the second best RB if he played in England at the moment.

No offence taken. The impression I get is that you're undermining Carvajal to show how good Azpi is' date=' although that isn't the way to go by it.

And I did say [b']some[/b] of the EPL's "best". Carvajal would be the second best RB if he played in England at the moment.

After Zabaleta, right?

I second that.

What Carvajal have you been watching actually?He's really good.

Agree. I can bet money, right here, right now, that (unless he's unlucky with injuries and stuff like that) Carvajal will peak at a higher rating than Azpi. ;)

Maybe I am wrong. The future will tell us :)

Indeed! :)

Don't get me wrong, I think Azpi is very good. Thing is, I envision Carvajal being the "indisputable" RB starter for Spain, not a long time from now. And as long as he keeps playing for Real Madrid, you can be sure he's gonna be one of the highest rated fullbacks in SM, a few years from now. ;)

Don't get me wrong' date=' I think Azpi is very good. Thing is, I envision Carvajal being the "indisputable" RB starter for Spain, not a long time from now. And as long as he keeps playing for Real Madrid, you can be sure he's gonna be one of the highest rated fullbacks in SM, a few years from now. ;)[/quote']

That will be more to do with the fact he plays for RM than the fact he's better than Azpi IMO. Would struggle to find a better RB/LB in the world at the moment, especially for defensive capabilities.

Don't get me wrong' date=' I think Azpi is very good. Thing is, I envision Carvajal being the "indisputable" RB starter for Spain, not a long time from now. And as long as he keeps playing for Real Madrid, you can be sure he's gonna be one of the highest rated fullbacks in SM, a few years from now. ;)[/quote']

Carvajal is not a very good RB. Most teams for example let him build up play whilst when say Ramos or Pepe have the ball they put pressure on them. Also he is at fault a lot of times when Madrid get a goals against. He is playing due to lack of better ..

Carvajal is not a very good RB. Most teams for example let him build up play whilst when say Ramos or Pepe have the ball they put pressure on them. Also he is at fault a lot of times when Madrid get a goals against. He is playing due to lack of better ..

Agree with this.. Madrid will probably replace him..

Hey Barry, do you watch Voetbal Internationa? Gijps opinion about Carvajal: "Kan er geen ene klote van". :D:eek::D