Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Carvajal is not a very good RB. Most teams for example let him build up play whilst when say Ramos or Pepe have the ball they put pressure on them. Also he is at fault a lot of times when Madrid get a goals against. He is playing due to lack of better ..

Disagree. The vast majority of Carvajal's "mistakes" only happen because Real Madrid's wingers almost never defend. He's often alone against the other team's LB and LW. What the hell can the lad do? :confused:

And then people compare him to Marcelo (who also makes his fair share of mistakes). But he's one of the best fullbacks in the world, he's 4 years older than Carvajal and has a lot more experience at the highest level. When Marcelo was starting at Real Madrid, I remember people giving him crap for everything. Just give Carvajal 1.5 / 2 years more and then we can be harsh on him, if he makes more mistakes than he's supposed to.

ZUCULINI' date=' Bruno

doesnt seem so find himself at valencia

highly rated though so not sure about cash him

possible another loan move in january?[/quote']

To be fair he's the first pick behind Fuego, Parejo and the highly rated Andre Gomes - would keep him a bit longer as he might get a chance and Valencia are doing well.

Disagree. The vast majority of Carvajal's "mistakes" only happen because Real Madrid's wingers almost never defend. He's often alone against the other team's LB and LW. What the hell can the lad do? :confused:

And then people compare him to Marcelo (who also makes his fair share of mistakes). But he's one of the best fullbacks in the world' date=' he's 4 years older than Carvajal and has a lot more experience at the highest level. When Marcelo was starting at Real Madrid, I remember people giving him crap for everything. Just give Carvajal 1.5 / 2 years more and then we can be harsh on him, if he makes more mistakes than he's supposed to.[/quote']

That is life as a wing back at Real Madrid. His mistakes are often also stupid mistakes. He is just not a very good football player imo.

Hey Barry' date=' do you watch Voetbal Internationa? Gijps opinion about Carvajal: "Kan er geen ene klote van". :D:eek::D[/quote']

haha :D .. No haven't watched in over a year. Got sick and tired of them .. too negative all the time about a lot of player that are actually pretty good. Sad really, it WAS a good program. Now they're there just to score one liners imo.

I know Isco is a huge talent but can he hit 92 anytime soon?

Hes playing fantastic atm, but with Bale now fit he may be dropped as thats the reason he was getting a run of games. Not enough to rise if reviewed tomorrow though imo

still if he gets regular play time he will easily get 92 in the future.

Which Valencia players are likely to rise' date=' including the loanees?[/quote']

Rodrigo 89 -> 89/90

Pablo Piatti 88 -> 89

Javi Fuego 88 -> 88/89

Mustafi 87 -> 88/89

Paco Alcacer 87 -> 88/89

Andre Gomes 86->87

Jose Gaya 82 -> 84/85

There the only major risers I can see in Valencia. Don't think Rodrigo has done enought to get a 90 just yet but he has broken into the NT so might get a +1. Piatti doesnt finish most games but when he plays has been arguably there best player and has lots of assists. Mustafi is a hard one to judge. A +1 is certain but because of the world cup winners medal he might get the +2.

Hope these help :)

Hes playing fantastic atm' date=' but with Bale now fit he may be dropped as thats the reason he was getting a run of games. Not enough to rise if reviewed tomorrow though imo

still if he gets regular play time he will easily get 92 in the future.[/quote']

Well, Modric is out for the next 3 months, and from what i read, Isco could be the one to take his place in the middle of the field.

If thats the case he will get more game time, so, if the spanish reviews will start in about a month, Isco will get more regular playtime, which might make him rise in these winter changes (also consider that hes young, playing well and hyped up, and that always helps with rating upgrades).

It would still be a longshot of a call, and there's no guarantee that he will be the one to play, Khedira or Illiramendi might be preferred, since its their natural position.

But who knows. I do think that by the end of the season Isco will be a 92 if he stays injury free, i guess the When depends on how much playtime will he manage to get from now up until the upcoming spanish changes.

I know Isco is a huge talent but can he hit 92 anytime soon?
Please what of Moreno Rodrigo any chance of a 90???

Both should keep their current ratings in the next review imo.

That is life as a wing back at Real Madrid. His mistakes are often also stupid mistakes. He is just not a very good football player imo..

I agree Carvajal still has a lot of improvement to do. But I think he has the potential to be one of the best RBs in the world one day. ;)

Rodrigo 89 -> 89/90

Pablo Piatti 88 -> 89

Javi Fuego 88 -> 88/89

Mustafi 87 -> 88/89

Paco Alcacer 87 -> 88/89

Andre Gomes 86->87

Jose Gaya 82 -> 84/85

There the only major risers I can see in Valencia. Don't think Rodrigo has done enought to get a 90 just yet but he has broken into the NT so might get a +1. Piatti doesnt finish most games but when he plays has been arguably there best player and has lots of assists. Mustafi is a hard one to judge. A +1 is certain but because of the world cup winners medal he might get the +2.

Hope these help :)

Agreed mate. You missed:

Barragan 86-87 (sure)

Ruben Vezo 83-84

Otamendi 89-90/89

André Gomes may have a small chance of a +2 to 88.

I know I've sort of asked this question before, but this time the following list is narrowed down. I need to sell two or three of the following, but I'm not an avid Barca B viewer so I have no idea who:

Joan Roman

Frank Bagnack

Alex Grimaldo

Edgar Ie

David Babunski

Gerard Gumbau

Lucas Gafarot

Wilfrid Kaptoum

If you think it's worth selling more than two or three then that's fine (in fact, that would be better). I know of Grimaldo and Bagnack, but other than that I have no clue whatsoever on who has Y potential and who has X potential, and soccerway only tells you so much. Thanks in advance :)