Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Does anyone else think Iniesta is now overrated at 97? When you think of the top 3 in the world right now its obviously Ronaldo, Messi and then its often a mention of Ibra, Suarez, Robben, Ribery, Bale, Aguero, Neymar even. But no longer Iniesta. I'll go on a limb and say Kroos has even reached his level if not surpassed him. With that in mind I'd say 95 for Iniesta would be kind right now as it would still leave him with a very respectable rating ranking him among the best in SM. And the same goes for Pique. 93 would see him just fine as his form has dropped significantly since the days of his 95 (a few years ago now? )

But would SM have the balls to drop them is another question tbh

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Does anyone else think Iniesta is now overrated at 97? When you think of the top 3 in the world right now its obviously Ronaldo' date=' Messi and then its often a mention of Ibra, Suarez, Robben, Ribery, Bale, Aguero, Neymar even. But no longer Iniesta. I'll go on a limb and say Kroos has even reached his level if not surpassed him. With that in mind I'd say 95 for Iniesta would be kind right now as it would still leave him with a very respectable rating ranking him among the best in SM. And the same goes for Pique. 93 would see him just fine as his form has dropped significantly since the days of his 95 (a few years ago now? )

But would SM have the balls to drop them is another question tbh[/quote']

Absolutely. He is going the Xavi way, only slowly. :D

Does anyone else think Iniesta is now overrated at 97? When you think of the top 3 in the world right now its obviously Ronaldo' date=' Messi and then its often a mention of Ibra, Suarez, Robben, Ribery, Bale, Aguero, Neymar even. But no longer Iniesta. I'll go on a limb and say Kroos has even reached his level if not surpassed him. With that in mind I'd say 95 for Iniesta would be kind right now as it would still leave him with a very respectable rating ranking him among the best in SM. And the same goes for Pique. 93 would see him just fine as his form has dropped significantly since the days of his 95 (a few years ago now? )

He was by far their best player last season mind. Think he deserves a drop of -1 but you've got remember these drops are gradual because of what players have done before. Case in point with Messi.

Anyone?...:rolleyes:

No need to be sarcastic' date=' dude. Nobody is your slave around here, you know.

I remember I helped you a few times in the past and you're one of those who doesn't even say "please" or "thanks in advance".

The worst are those morons that PM you for help and show no politeness or gratitude whatsoever. I've given people the benefit of the doubt, but no more! That was basically why I stopped posting in the help section of this forum.

You want my help, you show some politeness and/or gratitude!

Does anyone else think Iniesta is now overrated at 97? When you think of the top 3 in the world right now its obviously Ronaldo, Messi and then its often a mention of Ibra, Suarez, Robben, Ribery, Bale, Aguero, Neymar even. But no longer Iniesta. I'll go on a limb and say Kroos has even reached his level if not surpassed him. With that in mind I'd say 95 for Iniesta would be kind right now as it would still leave him with a very respectable rating ranking him among the best in SM. And the same goes for Pique. 93 would see him just fine as his form has dropped significantly since the days of his 95 (a few years ago now? )

But would SM have the balls to drop them is another question tbh

I think Iniesta should drop mate, but I doubt it will happen before the end of the season. I also believe 95 would be the right rating for Iniesta and 93 for Piqué, but it will take some time imo.

No need to be sarcastic' date=' dude. Nobody is your slave around here, you know.

I remember I helped you a few times in the past and you're one of those who doesn't even say "please" or "thanks in advance".

The worst are those morons that PM you for help and show no politeness or gratitude whatsoever. I've given people the benefit of the doubt, but no more! That was basically why I stopped posting in the help section of this forum.

You want my help, you show some politeness and/or gratitude!

[/quote']Yes Pedro, tell em' :D Lot of ungrateful and ignorant people who need a word or two.

Went through the entire list looking for Eden's name. Did not find

Predictions for:

Luka Modric STAY

Antonie Griezemann STAY

James Rodriguez +1

Toni Kroos +1

Ever Banega -1

Dani Parejo STAY

Sofiane Feghouli STAY

Answers in bold mate. I'm sure James and Kroos deserve and will rise. And i believe it's time for Banega to drop, but he may stay if lucky. Parejo will stay for now, but he has a good chance of a +1 at the end of the season imo. Cheers.

Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

You want my help, you show some politeness and/or gratitude![/quote']

Beh, i'm sorry. I thank you with the reputation...and in reputation i write "thank you"

also, i have written a sack than times "thank you in advance" and i have not received answers :rolleyes:;)

i haven't asked than make a theme, but only a pleasure and you can in less than 1 minute. if you feel offendend, friend you're not good...

without your help i live the same. Bye

p.s: KYQS: ignorant are you

Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Beh' date=' i'm sorry. I thank you with the reputation...and in reputation i write "thank you"

also, i have written a sack than times "thank you in advance" and i have not received answers :rolleyes:;)

i haven't asked than make a theme, but only a pleasure and you can in less than 1 minute. if you feel offendend, friend you're not good...

p.s: KYQS: ignorant are you[/quote']

you're not helping yourself bro

i was gonna almost say maybe your english was terrible and you didn't know any better but nah, you're just a straight up donkey

Beh' date=' i'm sorry. I thank you with the reputation...and in reputation i write "thank you"

p.s: KYQS: ignorant are you[/quote']

I don't check rep often, but I don't remember you repping me either (I do remember helping you a lot in the past tho). You just repped me now, because of what I said. Thanks, but I prefer a "please" or a "thank you" in the thread. You just thanked 3 people on a nother thread, but that was because of what I said. Off the top of my head, there's a post in the Portuguese thread, where you didn't write "please" or "thanks in advance", I then helped you and still no sign of gratitude from you.

I wasn't offended and it wasn't just you. I'm just tired of helping rude and ungrateful people, who think others have to go out of their way to help them.

PS: KYQS just said what every polite person thinks. ;)

If Rating.Dante > Rating.Godin then

SM.Shutdown;

End If

Godin deserves +2 to 94. He's a true leader in Atletico's defense.

I agree that Dante isn't in his best shape at this moment,not even close but we all tend to forget that he had one season when he probably been the best CB in the world in the best team in the world and he got a deserved rise for that.Godin will rise and is atm in the same situation with Dante.He always been a very good defender,but people only started to see him more often once Atletico started to play some real good football,that being last season.

Any chances for Koke (92) or Godin (92) to rise?

Cheers.

Well mate, I think both won't rise in the next review. Koke should get a +1 after the end of the season tho. It's highly unlikely that Atleti will have a season almost as good as the last one. That should also limit the chances of player rises.

EDIT: I believe it's more likely that Miranda will hit 92, this season, than Godín reaching 93.

If Rating.Dante > Rating.Godin then

SM.Shutdown;

End If

Godin deserves +2 to 94. He's a true leader in Atletico's defense.

I'm sorry. I don't understand what you saying.

Thanks anyway.

Well mate' date=' I think both won't rise in the next review. Koke should get a +1 after the end of the season tho. It's highly unlikely that Atleti will have a season almost as good as the last one. That should also limit the chances of player rises.

EDIT: I believe it's more likely that Miranda will hit 92, this season, than Godín reaching 93.[/quote']

Thanks pedro.