Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Most of the top 5 leagues will get done December/January' date=' well nothing is a given with the transfer ratings schedule nowadays but usually they start cracking into them around this time.[/quote']

They should've started already, but they are more focus on doing random and mainly useless reviews.

The schedules have varied over the years to be honest

DEC 2010

DEC 2011

JAN/FEB 2013

JAN/FEB 2014

So you are talking between now and early February.

If i'm not mistaken, in the last 3 years they always started to review France Ligue 1 in the end of november, so they are already behind according to my books.

If i'm not mistaken' date=' in the last 3 years they always started to review France Ligue 1 in the end of november, so they are already behind according to my books.[/quote']

France has been December for the last few years I think 2011 was the last time it was done in November so they are still on track as long as they do get a crack on and start a full review of one of the top 5 leagues before Decembers end then the full Top 5 leagues should be completed by early February, although without SM releasing any sort of schedule as to when leagues will even roughly be started you never know we might still be waiting in March. :eek:

France has been December for the last few years I think 2011 was the last time it was done in November so they are still on track as long as they do get a crack on and start a full review of one of the top 5 leagues before Decembers end then the full Top 5 leagues should be completed by early February' date=' although without SM releasing any sort of schedule as to when leagues will even roughly be started you never know we might still be waiting in March. :eek:[/quote']

Might as well leave it till the end of the season. :rolleyes:

France has been December for the last few years I think 2011 was the last time it was done in November so they are still on track as long as they do get a crack on and start a full review of one of the top 5 leagues before Decembers end then the full Top 5 leagues should be completed by early February' date=' although without SM releasing any sort of schedule as to when leagues will even roughly be started you never know we might still be waiting in March. :eek:[/quote']
They started France!! :D

Looks like we are on schedule then, lets hope the divisions are quick and painless and not drawn out, vamos!