Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Yeah' date=' but they won't be able to avoid giving him that 99 for much longer, and neither the inevitable 98 to Messi.[/quote']

Ronaldo deserves 99, but would be very surprised if that results in Messi dropping.

He has been injured a bit last season so dropped form, but hes still scoring an amazing amount of goals and the player of the tournament of the world cup is gonna help his rating (Even if he didnt deserve the award).

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Ronaldo deserves 99' date=' but would be very surprised if that results in Messi dropping.

He has been injured a bit last season so dropped form, but hes still scoring an amazing amount of goals and the player of the tournament of the world cup is gonna help his rating (Even if he didnt deserve the award).[/quote']

and a couple of new records aswell

They should've started already' date=' but they are more focus on doing random and mainly useless reviews.[/quote']

agree, year by year, they are getting late on reviews top league,

they keep reviews useless things more and more

maybe when they have more amateur league and a lot of players to review, they plan to review top league once a year

Reckon Ronaldo will get a 99 next time the reviews come around..

he should' date=' but SM doesnt like ronaldo mate, they are the fans of barcelona,

maybe, if messi win this year baloon d'or, his rating will rise to 100

SW should be nominated for the worst Wiki page in life time history.

SW should be closed, its completely broken...

Any chance of Arbeloa getting a -1?

And if yes, explain why please, because from the stats i read he played 950 between CL, cups and league so far, which i dont think should warrant a -1, especially if players like Coentrao have been play roughly the same amount of time for the past 4 seasons and kept his 91.

and a couple of new records aswell

I guess records only count for you when is Messi breaking it.:rolleyes:

Ronaldo deserves 99' date=' but would be very surprised if that results in Messi dropping.

He has been injured a bit last season so dropped form, but hes still scoring an amazing amount of goals and the player of the tournament of the world cup is gonna help his rating (Even if he didnt deserve the award).[/quote']

Yes, it should, SM/SW always had the "there can be only one" vibe, so if Messi was 99 a couple of seasons ago, he sure isn't now, and he's rating should reflect that.

Any chance of Arbeloa getting a -1?

And if yes' date=' explain why please, because from the stats i read he played 950 between CL, cups and league so far, which i dont think should warrant a -1, especially if players like Coentrao have been play roughly the same amount of time for the past 4 seasons and kept his 91.[/quote']

I don't think Arbeloa will drop just yet.

Yes' date=' it should, SM/SW always had the "there can be only one" vibe, so if Messi was 99 a couple of seasons ago, he sure isn't now, and he's rating should reflect that.[/quote']

Why caan there only be one 99 rated player? Theres more than one 96, 95 etc. They are as good as each other and 50% of people will say Ronaldos the best, the other 50% will say Messi. There goal tallys over the past 3-4 years are very similar and both teams have done well in that time. See no reason why both cant be rated the same...

Am I being extremely optimistic expecting Illarramendi and Mathieu to get a +1 to 90 and 91 respectively? Also what's the thoughts on Coentrao? Think he will keep his 91?

Illaramendi I think will stay, more likely a rise at the end of the season if he adds more minutes.

Mathieu has a much better shout at the +1 probably a 70/30 chance IMO.

Coentrao should not be rated at 91 as he barely played last season and has hardly featured in this, maybe the won't drop an injured player may save him but tbh I doubt it.

88 is most likely right now. 89 is an outside chance

Yeah, a +1 for Paco sounds just about right to me.

Almost 1000 minutes of game time (14 times he's been fielded), 5 goals and 4 assists. These aren't amazing stats for a striker.

Alcacer is quite good, but let's not overhype youngsters, like SM usually does.

Alcacer 89 - 90 I don't feel he deserves 90 but with International goals maybe yes or no?

Paco Alcacer should rise to 88. He has been decent' date=' but not extremely impressive. An 88 would be very fair.

Am I being extremely optimistic expecting Illarramendi and Mathieu to get a +1 to 90 and 91 respectively? Also what's the thoughts on Coentrao? Think he will keep his 91?

Asier Illarramendi will keep his 89 rating.

Jeremy Mathieu has a chance to rise to 91, but probably at the end of the season.

Fabio Coentrao has to drop to 90.

I agree but, usually International strikers of high calibre nations have a 89-90 and starting for Spain is a big deal and 12 or so goals in all comps aint great but not bad either. 88 - then 89 at end of season seems correct but i'm of the thinking whatever way you look at it a +1 for starting for Spain & a +1 for the 12 or so goals in total plus the assists.

The red card the other night and having not scored in a while does not help his cause though.:D

Miranda +1 this winter

Carvajal +1 this winter and in the next review at end of the season

Pardo +1 at end maybe

What you think about that

1 - I'd give him a +1, in this review.

But he has a 45% chance of getting it imo.

2 - This Winter, yes and also probably at the end of the season, mainly if Real win trophies (namely La Liga and / or the CL).

3 - At this rate and with Sociedad's performances, he shouldn't rise, even at season end.