Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Could I ask here if Pedro would be a better option than Nani right now? I see who is playing' date=' and I think that Pedro is average but is playing at Barca and that's what counts.[/quote']

Pedro would be a much much better option mate. Nani is far from regular this season, is about to leave Man Utd for a lower team and his rating could only go down.

Could I ask here if Pedro would be a better option than Nani right now? I see who is playing' date=' and I think that Pedro is average but is playing at Barca and that's what counts.[/quote']

Very easy decision in my eyes. Nani has always been inconsistent and as you can see he is out of favour really at United. He will be shipped out given a good offer comes in.

On the other hand, Pedro is not Messi-esque class but he is a decent player and fits Barca's system well, thus he gets tons of playing time. He will easily keep his 93 provided he keeps playing and could even push for 94 at some point IMO.

Pedro has upped his game again this season after a slump in form last last season.

I actually like Pedro as a player, he sets the tempo for Barca with his work rate in closing the opposition down, great team player and when on form can contribute with his fair share of goals

Nani, well I've lost patience with him, far too inconsistent, last chance to prove himself at United

I prefer Pedro.

Thanks lads.

With the uber ratings being done' date=' I imagine that a few players in Spain will see better rise's than would have been done a few months ago.[/quote']

Yeah that's for sure. Isco will go to 90. Alba has a chance of hitting 93 etc. Pedro is one of the most underrated players in the SM forum. Di Maria is having a really terrible season by anyone's standard. This deserves to be recognised.

Pedro has upped his game again this season after a slump in form last last season.

I actually like Pedro as a player' date=' he sets the tempo for Barca with his work rate in closing the opposition down, great team player and when on form can contribute with his fair share of goals

Nani, well I've lost patience with him, far too inconsistent, last chance to prove himself at United

I prefer Pedro.[/quote']

We totally agree again.

Pedro is a lot less "fashionable" than most Barca players but he is a very good player and contributes a lot to the side.

Have always defended him even when others were criticising him (particuarly his performances after his long-term injury which was unfair) he provides a lot of assets and many good jusges such as Guardiola and Villanova always seem to pick him on a fairly regular basis when fit.

A top player well worthy of his 93 rating and as suggested by others very underrated by many members on this forum.

I hardly see anyone mentioning Marcelo - considering that he's been voted into the FIFA top 11 of 2012' date=' shouldn't he get to 94 and be at least as good as the Ramos (who will eventually rise to 95?)[/quote']

He has been injured for most of this season, so he should stay 93 if im not mistaken

:)

I hardly see anyone mentioning Marcelo - considering that he's been voted into the FIFA top 11 of 2012' date=' shouldn't he get to 94 and be at least as good as the Ramos (who will eventually rise to 95?)[/quote']

As Duncan said he's been injured for most of the season and a rise is not on the cards. :)

His been injured for a while now, i think he should rise but with him being out i don't know.

Does anyone know even if your injured can you still rise?

His been injured for a while now' date=' i think he should rise but with him being out i don't know.

Does anyone know even if your injured can you still rise?[/i']

It's not about injury, its merely about the quantity AND quality of football that the player has played. Marcelo deserves a 94 but he has spent a significant amount of time on the sidelines so who knows?!