Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

What are peoples thoughts on Luciano Vietto and Gerard Moreno?

Both these players' ratings will increase by 1 or 2 points' date=' in this review.

Does anyone think any Barca players will rise and if so who?

Off the top of my head:

- Bravo (will surely rise);

- Mathieu (good chance of rising);

- Neymar (I'm almost certain he'll hit 94 in this review, but I ain't completely sure).

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions threa d

Both these players' ratings will increase by 1 or 2 points' date=' in this review.

Off the top of my head:

- Neymar (I'm almost certain he'll hit 94 in this review, but I ain't completely sure).[/quote']

I'm almost certain he won't hit 94 in this review, but I ain't completely sure.

Good prediction Pedro i'll use your method from now on. :D

Off the top of my head:

- Neymar (I'm almost certain he'll hit 94 in this review, but I ain't completely sure).[/quote']

I will be stunned if Neymar rises. at least wait until end of season, he has rose so astronomically fast it would be nice if they (SM) could just calm the farm and sit back for a second, take a breath and make sure he is good for it.

I will be stunned if Neymar rises. at least wait until end of season' date=' he has rose so astronomically fast it would be nice if they (SM) could just calm the farm and sit back for a second, take a breath and make sure he is good for it.[/quote']

You can always drop him back

I'm almost certain he won't hit 94 in this review' date=' but I ain't completely sure.

Good prediction Pedro i'll use your method from now on. :D[/quote']

What method mate, I honestly don't get it. :confused: Can you be sure with SW? Anyway, you know what I meant - I think Neymar will rise in this review. A winger who has 14 goals and 4 assists in 18 games: a +1 would be fair imo. And I have Neymar in 0 SM teams, so I don't say this out of personal interest. ;)

Hi guys,

I've tried to go back through many La Liga pages to see if these have already been answered. Apologies if so...

S.Ramos - Obviously not dropping, but is 95 his peak?

G. Pique - What is your % guess at a drop to 94?

A.Thiago - Winter riser?

G.Bale - He's heading the right direction, but is it still too soon for 95?

Thanks for all your guidance already on the likes of Carvajal, Kroos, Isco, Neymar and the youngster Halilovic. A great help!

Hi guys' date='

I've tried to go back through many La Liga pages to see if these have already been answered. Apologies if so...

A.Thiago - Winter riser?

Thanks for all your guidance already on the likes of Carvajal, Kroos, Isco, Neymar and the youngster Halilovic. A great help![/quote']

They raised Ramos after winning the CL, to go a notch higher he will have to do something special, I don't recall a defender ever getting past 95.

Pique's drop I am not sure, perhaps 70% drop?

Thiago is in Bayern and I dont think he will rise, he has injury problems

Bale, yeah too soon for 95, he rose at end of last season.

They raised Ramos after winning the CL' date=' to go a notch higher he will have to do something special, I don't recall a defender ever getting past 95.

Pique's drop I am not sure, perhaps 70% drop?

Thiago is in Bayern and I dont think he will rise, he has injury problems

Bale, yeah too soon for 95, he rose at end of last season.[/quote']

Ah, of course. Apologies on Thiago, wasn't thinking.

Great response, thanks. Very useful. If Pique starts dropping now, I fear he may fall like Vidic!

Hi guys' date='

A.Thiago - Winter riser?

Thanks for all your guidance already on the likes of Carvajal, Kroos, Isco, Neymar and the youngster Halilovic. A great help![/quote']

ramos stay 95, until madrid win more, for example treble this season

pique should drop to 93, but in SM terms, maybe drop to 94 first

thiago stay, he even didnt play

bale is not so convincing after back from injury, stay 94 first, if he can do well, then 95 is not a big problem at the end of season

Does anyone think any Barca players will rise and if so who?

bravo to 90, 100%

mathieu to 91, 70%

neymar to 94, 50%

Anyone else think Pepe should get 93?

Regular last season winning the CL and played alot this season in there 20 win run (Missing 4 CL games). Hes actually been pretty good too.

Considering the run there on he shouldnt be rated 3 below ramos.

Yeah,i believe he should rise. People often underestimate him due to his antic and his age,but he's played at high level consistently, Ancelotti won't choose him over Varane if he isn't playing well.

I believe Mustafi will get a +1. A +2 is totally impossible (or should be)' date=' in the next review.

As for Marin, you'll have to be more specific. Which one is he?[/quote']

Think he means Adrian Marin (77) of Villarreal.

If so I dont think he will get a +5 if he was reviewed tomorrow. He was added at 77 (Quite high for a new player when its usually added at 75) and only had around 600 mins in all competitions since being added. It depends how SM rate the Europa League apperanaces compared to league.

For example Thomas Toure was also added at 77 and rose to 82 last week having around 900 mins since he was added (All in Ligue 1). Marins has 300 in La Liga and 300 in the EL.

I would say he deserves a +3. Because hes young SM will probably give him the +5 like you said, No player should be getting an 82 with 600-700 mins of top flight football though, but SM think different alot of the time :P

Think he means Adrian Marin (77) of Villarreal.

If so I dont think he will get a +5 if he was reviewed tomorrow. He was added at 77 (Quite high for a new player when its usually added at 75) and only had around 600 mins in all competitions since being added. It depends how SM rate the Europa League apperanaces compared to league.

For example Thomas Toure was also added at 77 and rose to 82 last week having around 900 mins since he was added (All in Ligue 1). Marins has 300 in La Liga and 300 in the EL.

I would say he deserves a +3. Because hes young SM will probably give him the +5 like you said' date=' No player should be getting an 82 with 600-700 mins of top flight football though, but SM think different alot of the time :P[/quote']

Ah, cheers!

Yeah, I see him getting to 80, tops.